Luhan is Down

Hey Campus President

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is now on the student's council's room still finishing the papers needed for the exchange student program in less than 3 weeks. After the conversation with his friend Kyungsoo, Luhan didn't get a good sleep that night. That is why he has dark circles right now and his friends is looking at him weirdly. This is the first time they see their president so tired and down. He seems weaker than the past 2 months. 

 

 

He didn't greet Sehun today nor his friends. Everytime someone is trying to talk to him he shove them away quickly and tell them that he is just busy and he needs to concentrate. Most of the entire student body is concerned since a down Luhan is a quiet school. No one is shouting, no one is roaming around, no one is constantly punishing the student for not following the school's rules and most of all no one is saving their everytime they are being scolded by the teachers. It's just really new.

 

 

It's not his fault that he is like this. He didn't agree to this. He just wants to complete his senior year peacefully. But all he could blame is Oh Sehun. If he didn't bother him from the beginning he could still do his tasks like how he wants it. He shoudn't have knew his secrets. He shouldn't have agree for being his maid. He shouldn't have let him capture that feeling.....

 

 

 

 

because right now that's all he wants to feel but he knows he shouldn't in the first place.

 

 

 

"Lu-... Prez, I.. uh, think we... need to talk about.. uh ... the upcoming exhange student program. But.. if you don't want- " Baekhyun haven't finish his words because Luhan interrupted him.

 

 

"Meeting table now, all of you." That's all Luhan has to say to make his committee sit down around the big table in the middle of the room. Luhan sits down and he waited until everyone is ready for this meeting. They started like nothing happened.

 

 

"As we all know in less than 3 weeks, 17 days precisely, there will be 10 chinese and japanese students that will visit our school since last year the principal had talked to the head of a school in Japan. I will handle the meeting with the japanese school. Meaning, I will be gone for 3 days so Baekhyun as the vice president will be incharged while i'm gone. I will leave the other businesess with you guys and I hope that you will be all fine while I'm not here. Just call me if something happened. Any questions? then that's all for today." Luhan dismissed his committee then attend his classes for today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While he is walking back to the student council's room, He saw Sehun walking to the school garden with his bag on his hand. It looks like his classes was over. Is he meeting someone? well I shouldn't involve on his business Luhan thought. 

 

 

But maybe his body tells otherwise because he is now following Sehun to the shed near the fountain in the garden. He hide in a post near the shed and trying to catch a glimpse of Sehun since he doesn't want him to know that he's there. 

 

 

A girl is suddenly coming towards Sehun's spot and Luhan is really curious right now on what will happen. Luhan thinks that she is only one of Sehun's usual admirer. But maybe not.

 

 

"Oppa its been almost 3 years since I've seen you and you don't even give me a welcome kiss?" The girl is pouting right now and she is slowly clinging to Sehun's arm.

 

 

"Don't you miss me? You're always in my mind the whole time. Auntie said that you should visit us once in a while she really miss you." The girl look at Sehun and then slightly shake his body. The younger frowned a bit.

 

 

"Don't call me oppa because we all know you are my noona, Chorong noona." Sehun told her and the said chorong get out of his side then raise her hand and smack Sehun's shoulder. 

 

 

"Yah! how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not that old for you to call me noona. I may be 2 years older but you look like 5 years older than me." Chorong retorted back and Sehun made a face. He can't just accept that, he's handsome, many told him he's cute and he's the younger one just wtf!

 

 

"It doesn't change the fact that you are older, ahjumma!" Sehun said and the other pout while slapping sehun's shoulder continuously. A phone rings and their fight was interrupted. Chorong answers her phone while Sehun is fixing his clothes. 

 

 

 

"Yes, mom, I'll be there in an hour. He's good and I'm good. Bye!" She hide her phone back to her bag then face again Sehun.

 

 

"My mom needs me so I have to go. I'll be back next time. I think auntie will be happier if we visit her together. Take care ok? Bye!" Chorong hug her one more time.

 

 

"Don't worry I promise I'll visit and we will have fun" Sehun said. Chorong smiled then started leaving. 

 

 

 

So that's what real Sehun is. He acts like he's cool and cold but the truth is he's just a typical guy. But who is that girl? What did he mean by have fun? 0.0  Luhan thought. 

 

 

 

Sehun started leaving the garden but turns his eyes a bit towards the post near the shed. Luhan tries his best not to be seen and it seems successful since Sehun continues walking away. 

 

 

 

He makes a sigh before turning back and go the student's council's room. He still needs to go to his work. 

 

 

 

He get his things and go to the bus stop. Once he was seated, he saw Sehun already sitting on a seat three seats away from his. He looks normal but he surely saw a smirk plastered on Sehun's face and he become curious. 

 

 

They reached their bus stop an dstarted going down. He entered from the back of the cafe this time while Sehun use the entrance. He started putting on his clothes then greets his co-workers with a smile. He spotted Sehun sitting on the farthest chair near the corner and his heart starts to beat faster when the younger smiles on him. why is Sehun doing this to me? What is he doing to me? I just can't stop it and it's wrong. He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating. I hope this is good enough for you guys as an update.

My other FanFic Confessions Files will be updated on Friday. :D

 

 

I know you all heard about Baekhyun and Taeyeon Dating but I just want to say that I am not their fan as a couple but I'll try to still support them. It's a bit sad for me because I'm a TaeTeuk fan but If they think they really like each other and wants to be together it's okay. ^-^

 

 

Now I know that SM ent is accepting relationships of artisst from their on company.. I just thought that it's not allowed but maybe now it's okay.

 

 

I'm sad because many felt betrayed and they can't just accept their idol dating but they should understands that one day their idol will have a gf/bf and be married. Maybe it's just too soon for them. 

FIGHTING!

 

Luhan has a stalker :3

 

 

-just edited few things here-