The Confused and The Surprised

Hey Campus President

After being Sehun’s maid on their date- but not actually a date- last week, Luhan is really affected with Sehun’s words and actions. Just like the next day after the historical day of their lives Luhan actually greeted Sehun with a smile on his face rather than showing his annoyed one-that is actually his habit-. If before he always question sehun and try to push him away whenever he stay in student council’s room now he just don’t mind at all. He noticed that every day he slowly getting closer to the said boy. Is not talking to each other making us closer? We have only spoken few words since last week. But we easily understand some gestures and looks we exchanges each day. Oh my! I think I know where this is going. No! Just no. You’re falling on his trap Luhan. He is not good for you. He has many and a bit weird secrets and …. and… he’s easily capturing you…

 

Luhan come to realize that he is starting to feel strange feelings towards sehun while the other is still blurred in his mind. He is not that easy to read. He always changes his expressions. One moment he’s happy then after that he’s sad. Sometimes he has that cute and inviting face then will ends with poker face. He is confused.

 

“You are not sick Luhan. Nothing’s wrong with you. You are just likin-------“ Kyungsoo didn’t finish his sentence because Luhan interrupted him.

 

“No! Don’t even plan on completing that sentence. It’s not like that. Maybe I should focus more on my school activities and jobs so after some time this weird feeling would go away. I need some break.” Luhan said to kyungsoo. They are now in the middle of doing their work at a club near the airport in Incheon. The older told Kyungsoo about his situation and the things he needs to know and clarify. He thinks that he is sick.

 

“Don’t be like that. You are normal. Your school’s break is in a month. Do you honestly believe that in a month you can ignore Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked Luhan. The older think for a moment before giving his friend a defeated look.

 

“You can’t just go away from him. Base from your story, you actually don’t like him but at the same time there’s something about him that makes you feel happy and safe. You said that he already witness different sides of you. Isn’t that kind of feeling makes you like him?” This question makes Luhan’s heart stop for few seconds. Does he like Shun?

 

“I…like Se…hun? But How? Wae?” Luhan said in a low voice. He bows his head then turned his back to his friend.

 

“That’s what you have to find out yourself. I can’t answer that Lu but I know you can.” Kyungsoo said with a smile even though Luhan can’t see it. He is really happy for his friend because this is the first time Luhan open up with him about his feelings. He never said something about having feelings to someone but what makes it interesting it’s for a boy. Luhan is gay. Well, he kind of knows it but he just can’t imagine that his friend’s first love to be and first crush to be is with a guy.

“ I’ll be going now Soo. I still have a class tomorrow. See you.” Luhan said to his friend but a bit livelier that earlier.

 

“Okay. Take care. Be strong. I think you have more important things to think about.” And with that Kyung make a small laugh. Luhan turns his head and his eyes become bigger than usual and his lip forms an O shape.

 

“Oh my Gosh! You’re right I’ll be handling the exchange students program which is in less than 3 weeks from now. Thanks bye.” Luhan waved then run back home. Kyungsoo finished his work by 11 pm since the boss ordered to close the club earlier today.
 

 

While Kyungsoo is walking down the road towards his house he could feel that someone is watching him. It’s been 6 months since he always feel that someone is waiting for him after his work then followed him up to his apartment but the stalker never shows his self. It is really creepy but he got used to it by now.

 

He enters the apartment building and press 12 since he is at the 12th floor. The building only has 15 floors which is the rooftop. The door open and he come out. He check the next elevator and he knows that someone is going up since there is an arrow showing up and the numbers is increasing in each floor. He never waited to see who is inside the other elevator door since he could feel that it’s his stalker.

 

He is not that brave to face his stalker after many months of being stalked. Right now he is contemplating whether he should wait and confront his stalker or just shrug it off like how he deals with it before. But he is actually curious about his stalker. He knows that it is a guy since he could hear heavy footsteps every time he is walking and one time he catches a man’s shadow behind his workplace where there is an alley.

 

The elevator is now on its 9th floor and he is still standing behind the door. Should I really do this? Kyungsoo is asking himself. He thinks that it is the right time to confront the other but a part of him tells him that he will not be happy with the outcome. The elevator made a ding sound and the door slowly opens. Kyungsoo prepared himself and directly focus his eyes to the door.

 

After 3 seconds the door opens fully and Kyungsoo’s face is surprised to what he sees. The man standing in front of the elevator is someone that is so gorgeous. Is this really my stalker? He can’t believe it. This man has more reasons to be stalked but not otherwise.

 

He tried to open his mouth but nothing come out. His eyes become bigger than usual and his body stayed on its place. The other is also just as surprised like him with same expression. They stare with each other for a brief moment before the said stalker regains his self first and make a cough. Kyungsoo come back to himself and starts blinking his eyes while looking everywhere but the guy in front of him.

“ Who a-re… you?” That is the first question Kyungsoo ask and he is proud to himself that he actually has the courage to talk to a stranger.

 

“I…ah…” The other can’t answer properly.

 

“Are you my stalker? Why are you stalking me?” Kyungsoo directly ask the other guy and make a questioning look.

 

“No… I am not actually a stalker. Ahm… I… It’s not like I am stalking you but I just have no other way to know you. You probably don’t recognize me but I know you. Can we continue this talk somewhere else?” The taller guy asked and Kyungsoo just agrred. They went inside the smaller’s room then talk.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________