The Party

Hey Campus President

After a long time I am writing again. 

Congrats Exo for winning many awards at the last MAMA 2014. Congratulations to all the winners. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Many people are here in the party. I can tell that all of us are asian. Others are so friendly while some are just too shy to communicate. They said that tomorrow is the start of training and I am really excited to work with this people. It's good to have new environment. I really miss my school and friends but I think I won't be too sad here since most of them are just so fun to be with.

 

Girls are so wild here. They dance here and there while other guys are hitting with them. Wow! This is really reality. I've been missing many things. It's not like this is my first time attending a wild party but this is supposed to be an acquaintance party. But whatever, I still like it. Being a 19 year old boy really change my life. My mom is not that strict but I am the one being strict with myself. I just don't want to regret things in the end even if that's how life is.

 

"Hey man! you're late. The party already started an hour ago!" Key welcomed me with a glass of juice in his hand. I smiled at him and went inside the big room. It is more like a convention hall. Maybe they made some changes here to make it a more comfortable place for us, teens. They didn't make a mistake because the students here are really enjoying themselves. I will not be surprised if there is alcohol. How I wish nothing bad will happen with these people. They are too young to have a family if you know what I mean. Besides, we are all chosen here so I think they expected us to be descent enough but oh well this is teenage life.

 

 

"hey" I heard someone behind me and I am surprised to see Kris. 

 

"uh hey" I replied and he gave me a nod. I could see him debating with himself if he should tell me something that I think he really wants to tell me.

 

"Are you okay? what's up?" I asked him. I am trying to make a conversation even if he is the one who actually started.

 

" Tomorrow. Meet me at the front hall. I have something to ask. " Kris told me and I just nodded. He walked off from me and I saw him talking to other guys 3 tables away from my place. My mind is wondering what is it he wants to know? I'll just wait until tomorrow. 

 

"Hey Luhan! Come here." I saw Jonghyun waving at me so I went to their table. I sat beside him then an unfamiliar face is right next to me. 

 

"Hi." the guy with a chubby cheeks smiled at me and I returned the favor. " I'm Sungyeol" he said.

 

"Hi I am Luhan. Where you from?" I asked this tall cute guy. 

 

" I am from Seoul. Chungju High School. You?"

"Incheon Yeil High School"

" I see. Honestly, you're one of the pretty guys here " 

" Really? you're one of the cute guys here. So where's your partner?"

" Probably flirting with the girls here. Actually maybe even with the guys." He said with annoyance. I chuckled a bit and joked that as if he's not like him. We both laughed and ask questions about ourselves.

 

Jonghyun left the table because Key asked him to dance. Those two would make a good pair. It is obvious that they have a thing with each other. This is only the first day and they already found someone special.

 

Speaking of someone special, I wonder what is Sehun doing. Probably, at his home sleeping all day. It's weekends after all. I really hope that after the things that happened between us 2 days ago there will be a good change. I don't want to always be annoyed because of him. Actually, I'm used to his annoying, naughty character and if that changes I don't know what to do. A kiss is just......a kiss. It definitely means nothing to him. 

 

But after that incident, it's not like something big changes. It's only been two days but yesterday I find it sweet that he answred my call and help me choosing my clothes. Fine, I just really called him just to talk to him. I don't know but I want him to stay sweet to me. It's my first time that someone ask me little and silly things even if it's not really that important. Sehun is not my boyfriend but maybe.....just maybe... I want him to...

 

A bump on my shoulder makes me come back to reality. Too much Sehun for now. 

 

When I check who is it, I'm glad it's just Key asking me to dance with him on the dance floor. I got shy because I am not that good when dancing especially in a party like this. This hall turns to a club. 

 

I walk around and chat with some people. There goes Bomi and Mark from Sewon High school, Hayoung and Suga from Seonggwang High school and Sunggyu and Zico from Seoul High school. I didn't really remember all the name but the thing is they are all friendly and interesting. I felt like I'm left out because most of them has partners since my roommate chose to talk with some other guys except me. 

 

The night is getting late. Many are drunk and wild. Some are trying to give me a glass of beer but I refused. I can't trust myself when I'm not sober. Hihi. I feel some liquid rushing through my south so I excused myself to pee. I struggle the path going there since many are so drunk that they just grab whoever they want. When I entered the restroom I saw Kris near the sink looking at his reflection. 

 

"Hi" I tried to make a conversation but it looks like he doesn't want to or he's not in the mood. He stares at me for a minute before nodding. I went to one of the cubicle and release my liquids. Once I'm done I turned around only to see no Kris. I didn't hear footsteps walking away or door shut but maybe I am too occupied with my thing that I haven't noticed. 

 

I went to the sink to wash my hands and fix myself. Thank God I still look human. Not like most people outside who looks like wild animals. The training is tomorrow at 10 am. I doubt all of them could focus tomorrow since I heard there will be tiring activities. Hangover is a . Don't ask me why I know. Remember that I have a friend with a name of Baekhyun. Period. Anyway, I was about to go out when I step on something. I look at my shoes and something was paste in there. I get it and found the back of a picture.

 

When I turn it around, my eyes widen. Only one person could probably left it here because I swear it's not here earlier. Only one question pop out in my mind.

 

 

"Why the hell Kris has a photo of my friend Tao?" 

 

I need to ask Kris during our talk.

 

 

 

 

 

..................................................................................

 

Hi. Happy New Year :D 

I hope this will be a good year for everyone. 

Wishing  K World to have a better year. No more bad rumors , no more injuries and accidents, no more tragedies and most of all no more group or members disband/ kicked out/ leave the group.

 

I MISS HUNHAN 3 

ctto