Naive

Hey Campus President

"Ahh~~ my back hurts" Key complained as he sat down beside Luhan who is offering him a bottle of water. The training started early today and will resume at 3pm for a seminar. Luhan slumped his body on his chair and brought a hand on his hair that's covered with sweat right now. 

 

"Why another physical test today? Aissh!!" a groan escaped from sungyeol's mouth. Everyone was complaining except Luhan. He has been quiet for a while. He only got a 5 hours sleep and his tummy is craving for a delicious food right now. Anytime soon sehun will arrive with the second batch of trainees and his heart can't stop beating whenever he thinks of that name. 

 

Just last night, he thought of everything that had happened for the past weeks. His mother found another job and he doesn't know if he should be happy since it only means that his mom wil have more work to do and has to left home more often. He texted Kyungsoo last night and ask if he's been doing good. He found out that another panic attack happened but Kai is there to help him go through with it. He smiled at the thought. Tao messaged him this morning to inform him that the exchange students have arrived at Incheon Yeil and that he is so busy doing paper works and student council's things.

 

He never mentioned Kris though but he promised he will maybe when he come back. As for his friend Baekhyun, Tao told him that he's keeping himself busy. He attends his classes in the morning then go straight to the SC's room until 8pm. He felt bad for him. He's really affected about his ex. He hopes he could help him but he knows he's not the one he needs right now. Maybe a boyfriend? He'll surely find him one when he return. Stay positive Luhan.

 

Mr. Park walk into the front and holds the mic. " Okay, we wil stop now and all of you proceed to eat your lunch and comeback here at exactly 3pm. GO!!" He didn't really needs to shout it since everyone wants to eat and take a rest. They've been doing the physical test for straight 5 hours. 

 

Luhan and his group of friends like Sungyeol, Key, Jonghyun, Sunggyu and Kris eat the center table of the hall. As usual while they are eating, Sungyeol was gushing over his boyfrind. He is really excited. Well, if you have a boyfriend like who's sungyeol talking about then who will not feel butterflies in their stomach?

 

"And there's one time we went to a cinema to watch a horrow movie but I got scared so he trapped me in his arms and distracted me by ---" He was cutted off by Jonghyun.

 

" Do I even want to know or Do WE really have to know that?!" He said and emphasizes the WE but Sungyeol just rolled his eyes. 

 

"You're just jealous because you have no boyfriend like mine" He sticked his tongue out and Jonghyun made a face.

 

"Guys, we want to eat peacefully here" Sunggyu interrupted them and Luhan gave him a smile. Luhan looked at Kris and he had observed that he is the same like the past 5 days. Sometimes he tried making him do other expressions and tried telling him to don't worry too much about Tao. He still didn't told Luhan about what happened to them but he knows that he will tell him when he wants to. 

 

"So aren't that Sehun guy is arriving too today Luhan?" So the attention went to me and I look at Key while he gave me a questioning look. 

 

"Ahh yeah he is. He is my schoolmate." I told them and start eating my food again. 

 

"Isn't he your boyfriend or let us say crush? You have to look best then!!" Key said and Sungyeol clapped his hands loudly making some other students to look at our table but get back to their own world immediately. 

 

"Aniyo....he..we are schoolmates that's all." Thank god they buy that and stops asking more questions though I know many were not convinced. 

 

Come to think of it he's been nice to me and we've gotten a little close. Recently, we spend most of the time together. He always went to the student council's room or walk with me when going home. We even talked through the phone before I left for Japan. It's not that long or meaningful but ir says something right? Whenever I am in trouble he is always there appearing like a mushroom. Most of the time he annoys me or tease me but it is not that bad anymore. He said good things to me but take it back at the next minute. We are in some kind of complicated friendship I guess. 

 

 

 

We even kissed. 0.0

 

 

 

A loud ringing of the bell brought my mind in reality, I saw some of the students stand up and left. Lunch time was over and we all need to wait until 3pm before attending the part 2 of the training today which is the seminar. 

 

"OH MY GOSHH!!! They are so HANDSOMEEE!!" I heard noises in my right and I look at the direction of the lobby. My friends seems curious too and we all went to the crowd. 

 

"My Myungsoo!!!" Sungyeol jump to his boyfriend once he spotted him. Many girls and even boys are mesmerized to all the new comers. One by one the additional students go down of the shuttle bus. Luhan's mind froze while his heart was nowhere to be seen, probably run away. Anticipation, nervousness and relief? That;s all he is feeling at the moment. 

 

His wait was over when a very tall, dashing , handsome and hot guy leave the bus and most of the attention was grabbed by the said person. 

 

"Who is that?"

 

 

"What's the name of that hot guy?"

 

 

"He looks perfect!!"

 

 

"Oh! it's Luhan hyung's boyfriend!!" that's when Luhan's mind became alive and panicked. Who the hell is my boyfriend? I am single since I was born! Many squeals and some were surprised when that senctence slipped off Sungyeol's lips. Many envious and some irritating looks was send to Luhan. What a day.

 

Kris stand besides him and ask if he is okay an dje nod his head. Luhan is about to walked away because of embarrassment when a voice called his name. He know who's voice it is and a red blush formed on his cheeks. His name sounds so amazing when Sehun say it.

 

He turned around and greeted by Sehun's poker face. Well this is awkward. Sehun's has a poker face while this guy besides me, Kris, has a face on. 

 

"Hey" Luhan said and showed him a small shy smile. Sehun looks at him then at Kris. 

 

"Who is he?" Sehun said firstly. Luhan didn't know if he heard a slight jealousy and irritation on his tone but he cleared his throat and both boys turns their attention to him. 

 

"He is Kris my roommate and this is Sehun my....schoolmate and...uhh friend" Luhan finished with a bit stuttering. 

 

"Nice to meet you an dI have to go now. Bye Luhan." With that Kris walks away and Luhan can't help but nod then focus his eys on the ground. He doesn't want to look at Sehun because he could feel that he is not approving at the situation at all. 

 

"I'll be your rommate for now on so packed up your things now." Sehun said the grabbed Luhan's hand and starts dragging him inside, specifically in his room. Luhan's protests was unheard and he sighed. This kid is really stubborn. 

 

The crowd disperse. The scene was over and most of the students goes back to their own worlds. A knowing look was exchanged by sungyeol and Key as they both said  " Something's Fishy~~! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


So sorry for the long wait. I've been busy choosing my school for college. I hope you guys waited :D

So #BTS5thWin happened today and I'm so proud of them. I'm a bit off to Exo recently except for END (exo next door). 

Bigbang comeback was a blast and I am so happy for them. There will be f(x) comeback too and shinee <3 Then SNSD will also have a comeback this year. Taeyeon and Jessica solo will also happen. I am sure MAMA 2015 will be an unforgettable event this year. My favorite MAMA are 2011 and 2013 <3

 

Keep supporting I guess :)