School's rival

Hey Campus President

 

THIS WAS NOW COMPLETED.

 

 

 

 

After his work, he went to the nearest market to buy some vegetables and fish that his sister asked him. Well, probably Sullie is going to make some very healthy dish again. He sometimes wondered if her sister’s addiction in cooking is good for her since he finds it weird each day passed.

 

While he was busy thinking about her sister, his phone rang and he immediately took out his Samsung Galaxy Note I then press accept.

 

“Hello?” Luhan said softly. He could hear some noise on the other line and it looks like someone is breathing so fast. “Who’s this? Are you okay?” Luhan said hoping to get an answer this time.

 

“Pre—prez, it’s me…Minah” A last sigh was heard on the other line then Minah speaks again.

 

“Jin and his group got into a fight with the students of Seokchan High School and J-hope already threw a punch.” Luhan widen his eyes at the last words. Why would J-hope throw a fist? It couldn’t be that bad. A part of him told him that the trios are at fault but something nudges him that they wouldn’t do that for an unreasonable cause. They should know that they’re still in uniforms and that they will be easily recognized.

 

He asked the place where the commotion happened and he runs quickly since it was only 2 blocks away from where he was.

 

After 3 minutes, he reached the destination and slowly approaches the scene. He pushed some of the people blocking his way. Once he saw Minah, who has a worried expression, he calls her name.

 

“What’s happening here?” Luhan look at Minah then at the trio but no one answers or no one is paying attention to him. Suddenly Jungkook spoke.

 

“We will not say sorry mark that in your heads.”

 

“Yah, answer me. Can someone explain to me what really happened?” Still everyone dares to explain and the trios continue glaring at the other two students who have smirks on their faces.

 

“Okay. Since all of you are busy killing each other with your eyes just listen first to me. J-hope I think you should say sorry. You punched him in the face and ----“Luhan was interrupted by J-hope.

 

“Why should I say sorry? It’s their fault so he deserves it. I should have given both of them black circles.”J-hope retorted.

 

“Well it’s not nice to just punch someone especially on a public area. You’re all making a scene.You should----“

 

“But they said -----“Jin was interrupted by Luhan. “No buts. Say sorry.” He ordered the trios.

 

“NO! We’ll never say sorry for what we have done. You don’t even know---- “the rest of Jin’s words were left unheard.

 

Luhan is now starting to say some apologies to the other 2 students. “Sorry for the punch my schoolmate did. Don’t worry maybe this was all a misunderstanding. We’ll apologize personally tomorrow in your school.” Luhan bowed 90 degrees. The two students from Seokchan smirk.

 

“It’s okay; we understand your schoolmates’ misbehavior. I’ll tell our president about your visit tomorrow.” The two give a victorious smile then turns around and left the area.

 

“Prez we are telling you we will not say sorry to them. They are the one who started this dilemma.” Jungkook said.

 

“It shouldn’t matter who started this but punching somebody is an act of violence. Did you forgot one of our school’s rules?” Luhan said to them. The trio made a face then turned their backs then started walking away. Luhan also started going home since he’s already 30 minutes late.

The next day, the trio was forced to go to their rival’s school because Luhan said so. They tried to explain themselves why they don’t want to do it but Luhan was giving them deaf ears. While they are at the bus, Luhan noticed Sehun at the very end of the bus. The trios sat near him so he had no choice but get the seat one space away from Sehun.

 

He remembered that Sehun’s home was not in this direction since he saw him one time taking the bus at the other part of the street going north.

 

“Wait, why are you taking this bus?” He asked Sehun with curiosity.

 

“I’m coming with you. I heard about the fight.” He said to Luhan. “You’re not actually needed there. You’re not even involved. Just go home.” He said to him then looks straight.

 

“Are you sure? I actually want to witness you bowing your head for the Seokchan’s president.” What the hell! This guy really loves seeing me embarrassed. He frowned at the thought.

 

“But you shouldn’t do that. Why should you even go there in the first place?”Sehun asked Luhan. The smaller boy looks at him then he realized that he wasn’t sure why. He doesn’t know the full story.

 

“Now you’re asking yourself why. Ask them, they probably know the real story.” He said then looks at the window. Luhan felt a span of guilt. He called the trio then start asking questions.

 

“You’re asking us now prez? Why? We practically tried to tell you since yesterday but you never listen to us.” Jin said with an annoyed face. Luhan take note to say sorry later.

 

“We were just looking at the store near the supermarket and J-hope is talking about the chess board he wants to buy in two weeks. When we were about to leave Jungkook to one of them and I saw the pissed off face of them. I shoved Jungkook aside then say sorry. They didn’t accepted the apology and starts calling us bad words and names.” Jin explained. Luhan only nodded.

 

“Who do they think they are? They told us that we shouldn’t waste out time on that chess board since they are about to buy it. They said that we are not worthy to even have that thing and that poor like us doesn’t need to practice. It’s only for smart people. Then they called us rags and idiots.” Jungkook continued.

 

“Also prez, they said that we should stop participating in chess tournaments since we are always third to the last out of 11 schools in our area.” J-hope added.

 

Luhan wants to shout inside the bus to burst out his strong feelings because it really hurts him. How could they say that? I know our school is not that good in sports but it’s not like we are idiots in it. We just lack many things since the school is always busy as well as the students. He stopped rambling many ungreatful words in his head when Sehun spoke.

 

“That’s the result of not understanding the situation but… say what you want now Prez” Sehun said before standing up and slowly go down the bus. Luhan didn’t notice that they are already at the Seokchan’s school.

 

They start walking inside the campus and Luhan was really amazed to the surroundings. It’s clean and big. It looks so …so……….so comfy to stay at. Their school is really small compared to this. Well, that’s why this is a private school. For rich people. Pampered people.

 

A guide led them the way towards the school’s student council’s room. There are cadets everywhere. The school really looks safe. They saw a brown door at the end of the hallway and the it slowly opens for them.

 

The room looks fancy and quiet. A sound of chair turning around was suddenly heard and a guy that looks like Luhan’s age was revealed.

 

“Hello there Incheon Yeil’s President. Luhan right? I heard the commotion happened. Should we start discussing it?” The guy said. Luhan was stunned that he can’t even utter a word.

 

“Oh how disrespectful of me. I’m Jung Daehyun. Unless you don’t know I’m Seokchan’s President and at the same time, my parents build this school for me. So let’s start?” Daehyun asked and the four of them are just looking at the said guy who has a smirk on his face.

 

Luhan looks at the trio and he could see their annoyed face while Sehun has a poker face but he could feel a bad aura about this. It’s been a long day for me. Luhan thought before looking back at the said guy and a not so great conversation was made.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 “We’re here to settle the matters between our schools. I’ve assumed you already know about the fight between our schoolmates and I apologize in behalf of my schoolmate for punching one of Seokchan’s students.” Luhan bowed a little.

 

“Oh okay, but why are you the one apologizing? I think it should one of the ------- wait, who is that guy behind you? Is he one of the students that give no respect to us?” What the hell this guy’s talking about? They don’t deserve a single respect from us. “ He is ---“

 

“I’m Sehun. I came here for Prez.” Sehun answered.

 

“Oh, so who are you? Your president’s PA?” Daehyun said with a slight laugh.

 

“Ahm… he’s not my Pa. He just accompanies us here. So, since I apologized already I think we can go home now.” Luhan said nervously. He could feel the cold aura of Sehun and the tension between the two is increasing every second pass.

 

“I want to hear the apology of the one who punched my student” Daehyun said. Luhan look at the trios and he already know that Jin will not apologize no matter what happens.

 

“NO! I’ll never be sorry for what I’ve done to him. He deserves it!” Jin said loudly and starts glaring at Daehyun.

 

“Then let’s make it this way. If you win against us in chess then we won’t make you say sorry but if we win you need to down on your knees and beg for forgiveness.” Daehyun said with a smirk. He knows that in that way. There’s nothing he would lose.

 

The four gulped except Sehun. No one among the trios and Luhan knows playing chess. “I’ll do it” Sehun said and start sitting on a chair in front of Daehyun. “Are you sure? Have you ever played?” Luhan asked with worry. “Doesn’t matter but No” Sehun said before looking straight at the guy in front of him that looks like he already won the challenge.

 

“So you’ll be the one doing the game then be sure to give a good game but I doubt. Prepare your knees.” Daehyun stated confidently but sehun is not affected. “We’ll see that. Just start already I don’t need your speech.” He said then starts arranging his chess pieces while Daehyun felt irritated by that behavior.

 

The game started and it seems normal. Sehun is making his 5th move then Daehyun made his 5th move also right after. A smirk reveals in Sehun’s face when he made his 6th move and Daehyun felt uneasy. He keeps biting his thumb nails then made his 6th move after 5 mins. A move was made by Sehun and all was surprised.

 

“Checkmate.” Sehun gave one last look to his opponent before standing and going back to Luhan’s side. “Let’s go home?” He asked the others. Luhan was still in schock but he’s the first one to recover. “Just wait I minute, I have something to say.” Sehun gave him an assuring smile.

 

“I said earlier that I’m sorry. Yes I am but he actually deserves the punch as well as you.” Luhan said before making an act of punching Daehyun and when his fist is near the other’s face, the other guy closed his eyes while Luhan’s fist was still aiming Daehyun’s face. “That’s your punishment for all the things you’ve said” Luhan said before retreating his hand and turns around.

 

All of them left the school and start going to the bus stop. Once the trios are at the bus they keep telling sorry at the same time thank you for their president and Sehun. A smile was planted on Luhan’s face and Sehun is happy seeing Luhan happy.

 

The trios reached their stop and go down with a proud smile on their faces. Luhan became sleepy and unconsciously put his head on Sehun’s shoulders. The taller just can’t resist touching his cheek and kissed it. He adjusted their positions and proceeds to go home. He always plans to walk Luhan to his house. A satisfied smile with a blush was seen on Luhan before totally drifting off.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hi, sorry for late update. I hope everyone are still enjoying. Actually the last 2 updated chapters were rushed so I tried my best to make an update that will satisfy my plot. 

This update was shorter than I really did but I really need to study now so I cut it off.

 

I will post the next part 2-3 days from now to make this chapter complete.

 

Thank you all :D Love you readers.