The Savior

Hey Campus President

 

 

It's been three days since Jongin's and Kyungsoo's encounter at the back of the bar where the smaller works. In those days, all Kyungsoo did was waiting for the younger to come back. He will admit that he honestly doesn't know what to say to the younger but for sure he'll tell him the truth. Even if it's only been 2 months or more since he met the handsome stalker of him, he feels like all this time he is someone that he's been waiting for. 

 

He remembers the day one. Their first encounter. The first glance they shared with each other. The start of turning the wheel of his fortune. How glad he is, that day came. Jongin is like his life jacket that keeps making him float in this oceanic world. He keeps going further in the ocean bravely because he knows he has him all along the journey. This is like the first time. But what makes it a bit different is that he is the one chasing. He wants his savior. 

 

As he opened his eyes this morning, all he could see is Joonmyun's face smiling at him with his cresent moon eyes. Why is it so hard to forget? He always ask himself. That night, I know I should have come earlier. But no I didn't, This ty me always have doubts. I thought he is going to break up with me. I should have known that he is not going to hurt me intentionally. He braces all the consequences up until now.

 

2 years had passed and I'm still stuck on that accident.Luhan came into my life and now he is my best friend. He is always there for me. He understands me even if I haven't told him everything. He is so much like Sungjong. Little bro Wherever you are, I promise that I'll never forget you. You're the best brother I've ever had. He keeps repeating those words every time this kind of day comes. And just like before, he will sat at the corner of his room, starts crying and ask for forgiveness again and again. 

 

After hours of drowning himself with his tears, he finally got the strength to go to his kitchen and starts preparing his late breakfast or we can also say lunch. He looked for anything edible. He found a ground pork at the refrigirator. Opening some cabinets above the kitchen sink, he found a carrot and potato. This is his favorite. He smiled to himself. He knew it. After all the drama there's a satisfying ending. But wait is this the ending? His smile faded. Kai no it's Jongin. 

 

He reached for his phone on his pocket and found no calls but there's a message. From Luhan. After sending a reply to his best friend who is also busy with his own problems, more like Sehun problems, he searched his contacts and stare at a particular name. He badly wants to see that person. 

 

"Then you have to fight your trust issues"

 

Sungjong's voice. He's right. His heart beats faster. Another wave of anxiety hits him. It's coming back. Why? He dropped everything that he is holding and puts his hands on either side of his head. It hurts. It's always like that. He knows that this attack only happens when his over thinking and analysing everything again. The doctor told him before that he shouldn't busy himself thinking things ang answer the questions how and why. It makes his brain race like a runner. He starts walking to the direction of his medicine and a glass of water. Each step makes his body shake. Is this the real end?

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin is pacing back and fort. He is standing outside Kyungsoo's apartment building. He couldn't help it. He's worried. What is he doing? Does he eat already or he forgot again and just sleep? 0.0 Noo! Did he forget to buy groceries yesterday? It's all my fault I should have reminded him about it. He keeps glancing at the window of the older. He forgot to close the curtains. That boy, what if there's a ert at the opposite building? He clutches his phone and hope that if anything happens the smaller will still call him right away.

 

The younger admits that he still care. He is too precious for him. He misses him so much. The doe-eyed petite boy is his soulmate. That's what he believes. For him, it's destiny's call. He regret the night he becomes so immature and insensitive to the older. He knows that he is annoying. He is a stalker after all but not anymore. He remembered what the fortune teller said on the day of their first encounter. 

 

" Before this day ends, you will meet your soulmate. He is practically close to death just months ago but he fought for himself. He is at the other island right now. He didn't know how to swim."

 

" Oh my is he okay? What does he look like? I hope everything's fine. How will I know he is the one?" 17 years old Jongin asked with worry and excitement in his eyes.

 

" You could still save him. You're his savior. He's just waiting for you." The fortune teller looks at his right and the younger followed his stare. He wondered where the old lady is looking at. " On the opposite of this road a very lonely man is waiting for his knight. There's a sword that was burried deep in his soul. Only the perfect knight could take away the pain when his wounds suddenly starts to heal. the first generousity that you will accept is the big sign."

 

Kyungsoo gave him his handkerchief that day. It's the big sign. From that day, he searches for the boy. One night while hanging out with his friends, he saw the man he's been looking for handing drinks to his customers at a bar. It's love at first sight. 

 

But now, because of invading his soulmate's property he forgot his limitations. The other lad doesn't have any clue to anythign he did. He's sorry for clinging to him. He's supposed to be the savior yet the situation makes it look otherwise. His Kyungsoo needs him just like how much he needs him or if not then maybe he is not the right one. Did he make a mistake that day? Was the old lady fake?

 

Busy to his self counseling, he looked at the window again and saw a man walking slowly. Is that Kyungsoo? ......... wait YES THAT'S HIM! He noticed that he looks troubled. Without hesitation, he runs up to the 12th floor to know what's wrong. He didn't even bother to use the elevator.

 

Once he saw the older's door he knocked continuously. Each pounding became harder and louder. It took almost a minute before he heard the door opened and he is welcomed by Kyungsoo whose eyes became bigger than usual. He diverts his eyes at the younger's chest taht goes up and down, probably trying to catch his breath because of the run. The younger step inside and closed the door using his one hand, not breaking eye contact. He saw the older blinks his eyes and calm a bit. He definitely didn't espect the younger to come. 

 

" I.....uhh...saw you at the window....and...I...just thought that.....maybe there's soemthing wrong?" He rubbed the back of his neck. Kyungsoo really never failed him to fall harder. Every day is a brand new day and each day he finds it more difficult to walk to the path directed to the older yet he loves it and it makes him love him more. 

 

"Ohh~ I just had a ...........panic attack." His voice lowers at the last words. He's embarrassed that Jongin has to find out about his old issue. Kyungsoo thinks that he deserves so much better than him. The one who is not the cause of two people's death. He turned around and closed his eyes. He knows anytime soon it will rush back again. He doesn't want Jongin to see the real deal. " You should leave now."

 

Jongin felt like an arrow targeted his heart but it's not the cupid because it hurts. He wants Kyungsoo so lean on him and tell him his worries. Listening to anything he will say is a good start. But how can he convince the other if he wants him to leave. 

 

" No. I want us to talk Soo. I want to say sor----" He was interrupted by a loud shout.

 

"NOOO! YOU SHOULDN'T BE SORRY. I DESERVE THIS!"  New hot tears started to build up on his eyes.The younger was schocked but recovered quickly. Now he is sure that somehting's wrong. He wants to know what did the older's words. mean. The smaller looked so fragile but at the same time already broken. He took a step forward and slowly put a hand on one of kyungsoo's shoulders. He felt the other flinched but soon steady. He promise that he will not leave this room unless he got every thing he needed. He'll start to kyugnsoo's health.

 

" Have you eaten? I think a drink and a little food will helps you calm down and have a little energy." Without asking for permission, he held the other's hand and guided him towards the kitchen. Once he enetered it, hie eyes landed on the sink and stove who has an unfinished business. He's probably going to eat earlier but then maybe the attack happens. He made Kyungsoo sit on one of the chair then he tried his best to continue the cooking. At least he could make a simple soup. 

 

Once done, he put some soup in the bowl and placed it in front of the older who is just staring at the floor the whole time. He also paced a drink and stand in front of the smaller's frame. He carefully and slowly put his hand on kyungsoo's chin and make him look at him. He could see the hurt and worry of the other but he swallowed every thing and told himself to be strong. A drop of tear fell from kyungsoo's right eye. Jongin place the tip of the glass on his lips and help him to drink. Only a little amount was drunk but it's better than nothing.

 

" You have to eat even just a little. I'll find some spoon." With that he opened a few drwaers and cabinets but when he is about to open the last one at the corner, Kyungsoo shouts. He looked at him surprised but he opened it anyway. The older touched his hand to stop him but it's too late. He saw different variety of drugs or medicines. 

 

" Why did you open it?!" The older starts cryign again. " Now you definitely think I'm some kind of a weird psycho that has stocks of many capsules and tablets for my anxiety." Tears can't stop falling from the smaller's eyes and Jognin panicked. He didn't think that Kyungsoo is a psycho or weird. He's perfect. I need him and I know one day he'll need me. He scopped the older in his arms and let him cry hardr and louder. Don't worry I'm here now, your savior. 

 

"Dont...leave me.Stay please." And that's all Jongin need to stay and never leave Kyungsoo's side. 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is getting frantic. Another manic day has come to an end. Tomorrow is the day he's been waiting for. His heart pounds hard on his ribcage just at the thought of seeing him. No one has ever crosses the boundary that he made since he was young. No one should enter his ugly world. The password was long forgotten. He never expects anyone to know the code. 

 

If Baekhyun was in his place, he would have smack his head and lecture him. He knows what to do, what to say but why it doesn't fit? The answer that he never know that exists was revealed. Sehun. A five letter word but holds many meaning to him. His heart is always troubled because of that name. It beats so fast, races for mile , that sometimes when it felt so good he forgot to break. How he wish that it's not just random infatuation.

 

"Luhan." A voice called his name and he turns around. He found Kris staring at him with his lips pressed and hand rubbing the back of his head. What a cute sight. Tao would probably like this. Well, I remember this giant told me that they both like cute things like stuff toys. 

 

LUHAN'S POV

"What is it?" I gave him a smile. He hesitate for a moment before looking at me, focused, the face never left. " I would like to take a walk before dinner would you like to come?" He asked me.

 

I nodded my head and walk to his direction. Together, we looked around the place. It's really entertaining to watch night lights along the streets. We couldn't leave too far because the elders might get worried. We found a garden near the main hall and we decided to chill. I'm walking at a normal speed when Kris starts jogging on the way then turns to run. 

 

I tried to catch up with him but because of his long legs he got there earlier. I panted because I'm so tired from the activities since this morning and he chose to run right now. This guy is really weird. I heard him complaining about his shortness of breath but then he is the one making it worse. 

 

"Kri-Kris! Ahhhh~ we shouldn't have run" I told him and he just chuckled a bit. Along his little laugh I smile. I'm glad that he is showing more expressions now. 

 

" You know what? you should be expressive more. He will like it." He knows who I'm talking about. It's not really me to act like I know everything or most of the things but I know, I could tell that there's something between him and my friend. He just gave me a short nod.

 

"By the way, Sungyeol couldn't stop building up his boyfriend. Earlier I have to hear his stories for straight 30 minutes then 15 minutes after that" I laugh as the scene replayed in my mind. It's cute. Sugnyeol is such a very loving boyfriend indeed. 

 

"Well aren't you as excited as he is? Your boyfriend is also coming tomorrow." He gave me a smirk and I blushed. Me? Sehun's boyfriend? The thought melted my heart. If only it was true. He knows that he's just half way the path. 

 

" He's....He's not my .............boyfriend" The other chuckled and I pouted. This guy is good at reading me or I'm just that obvious? 

 

"Yeah right, what is it? your crush? And you didn't deny that you're excited well it's true anyway." He shrugged and he is just right. I'm excited but at the same time nervous. Does he feels the same? Is he that affected also because of me?

 

" You're the one to say but I know deep inside, you're dying to see my friend." I joked and punched him a little. I waited for him to say something or even deny it but I've got a different answer.

 

 

 

"If only you know how much. Even I don't know anymore." It shocked me to hear those words from him. Tao must be grateful. This guy just cares about him too damn much.  Does Sehun feels like that too? I know he cares for me but does he still cares about me? one week without seeing each other is a big deal. Many would have tried to steal his attention. Kris is now relaxing at the cold, chilly wind that engulf us. Tomorrow is a start of another challenge. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or a day or two full of jealousy and rivalry. (this is a hint for next chapter)

 



Hey Guys! I hope you like this chapter. 

Kindly, subscribe, upvote or comment if you want :D

 

Belated Happy Lunar New Year! 

More love to our idols <3 <3 <3

 

If you haven't check out my new FanFic of Hunhan.

HERE -->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/909613/only-you-my-first-love-oneshot-luhan-sehun-hunhan