School Festival

Hey Campus President

Luhan is now in front of sehun, staring. He actually didn't practice how to say thank you to sehun for what he did for him last time. So he just hope that this will go well and sehun will just accept his gratitude then left. But sehun had other idea.

 

" se-sehun...." Luhan said while thinking what to say next.

" i know what you wanted to say... " Sehun said directly to Luhan. He is looking at luhan as if he can read his mind. Luhan didn't know what to do next because he actually don't want to embarass himself in front of sehun.

" for la-last time.... th-thank you " Luhan finally said what he really want to say to the taller one.Sehun only smiled at him then lifted his hands to ruffle luhan's hair. 

" it's okay prez... feeling better now? " 

" yeah.... your jacket" Luhan give the jacket to sehun. " thank you again" Sehun smiled and nod. 

" but prez..." Luhan look at sehun waiting for him to finish his sentence. 

" class 3B, you should at least listen to their request for the upcoming school's festival. One day,you'll never know how your rudeness to them will strike you back." Sehun told luhan. He don't want luhan to regret everything he's doing right now but he really must be more considerate to the boys of class3B -- sehun's class -- . But luhan really has a reason why he actually rejects all the proposal of class 3B for the school's festival. It's because they keep proposing activities that  ually exploit the girls. 

The aim of the school's festival this year is to gain more female students. If almost all the boys of incheon yeil is ually frustrated, how can they get more girls. They will just scare them. That is one of the problems luhan doesn't want to occur.

" think about it prez.... let them open up their thoughts. It may be bad but i know you can help them to offer more appropriate theme. Just so you know, I also have to do what my own class will decide." Sehun said to luhan before turning his back. Luhan is still sinking in sehun's words. He is actually right.

" It's up to you on how you want me to look like during the annual festival. A pirate? doctor? militar? You just have to decide prez... I'll do it for you."  Sehun teases. Luhan can feel his cheeks becoming red.  Here it is again. This feeling. This can't be happening . It's always like this when sehun is here. 

 

When luhan is done talking to his mind or himself, sehun is no longer near him. He checked his watch only to know that classes will start in 2 minutes and he have to hurry if he don't want to be late. He still have to finalized the things for the upcoming event 2 days from now. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan had been busy because of the preparations of the annual school's festival. His committee brainstormed and debated already about al the things that is needed for the event and what is the best decisions they could make for the event to be successful and much awaited.

 

" Prez tomorrow is the big day and i think you need to rest your mind and body. Its not good for you to be stressed everyday." Baekhyun said to Luhan with a concerned face. All of his staffs are looking at him and they're like telling him that they could handle it and he had enough. 

 

" I will just finish this list of booths, activities and guests for tomorrow and i promised i will stop already. " Luhan assured his staffs. even though they know that it will really take a long time to finish it and its already 7 in the evening, they just nod but Luhan knows that they will still help him so he can do the tasks faster.

 

After an hour all the things are done and they are now heading home. Luhan is still seating on his chair and relaxing his body. He still needs to go to the cafe for work. His boss-hyung said that they will close earlier today since 2 of his co-worker --Sunny and Na eun-- have to go home early because of family matters. He was left with no choice but agreed. Besides, he also needs to rest by 11pm so he can go to school earlier tomorrow. 

He is now standing up and making his way to the door when suddenly he heard voices near the middle front stairs of the campus building.

 

" I like you, why don't you like me back? I've been there for you for the past 5 years .... so what am I lacking?" the petite boy said to ......... wait is that my friend? Jongin?. Luhan is not that sure but he can say that the face he is seeing right now is his friend's face -- Kim Joingin. 

 

" Say something..... I need your answer Kai! ... Please...." the petite boy is now holding Jongin's polo and in the verge of tears. Luhan didn't know what to do but he just knows that he is interested with jongin's answer to the other guy. Its like they have been friends but there is a dilemma happening between them. 

 

" Hyung...." Kai rather Jongin started. " ... Taemin... you know the answer already" Kai is straightly looking in the guy named Taemin. The petite boy started crying and shake his head to Jongin. " NO! ... please no... I need you" Taemin said pleadingly. He looks like he is in the edge of collapsing. Jongin started moving his hand and put it above Taemin's head. " Don't waste your time with me..." Kai said. 

 

Luhan didn't know if he should still continue this. He is so eager to know what's the dilemma all about. Jongin is his friend so he kind of want to help him sort things out with the taemin guy. 

 

" What happened to us is just because i'm depressed and you know that. After he left me .... you know what I feles and looks like and .... you know its been hard for me. I am very thankful to you hyung. I want to say thank you now before i become late." Kai said to Taemin who is now quivering. Suddenly Taemin hugged him and Kai hesitate for a moment but complied. " Dont leave me... please help me" Taemin whispered but Luhan can still hear it. 

 

A low voice interrupted Luhan's concentration and he turns his head only to find Sehun. " What are you still doing here prez?" Luhan didn't give Sehun a chance to say more and he closes his mouth by his hands. " shhhhhh" He whispered. Sehun only gave him a confused look but let Luhan shut him He actually likes the feeling of Luhan's hand against his lips.

 

" Its getting late. I'll take you home. " Kai said. Taemin looked up at him then give him a small smile. He wiped his tears and  hold Kai's elbow. " Im okay now. Let's go." Taemin said then they left. 

 

" so your eavesdropping prez huh.... i didn't know that you like hearing and watching scenes like that." Sehun teases Luhan after the small boy removed his hands in sehun's lips.  

 

" whatever. YAH! why did you my palm earlier? eww~" Luhan said with disgust. Sehun couldn't help it but more. " Sorry prez, i just cant breathe but your hands is blocking the way. Next time maybe you can use other part of your body in blocking it. " Sehun said to Luhan. He could see Luahn's widening eyes and blushing face. " YA...yah! wh-what are y-you say-ying? " Luhan said. Sehun only give him a small laugh before walking past Luhan.

 

"  We will be late to the cafe if you don't start walking right now." Sehun said to Luhan. 

 

" What do you mean WE? huh? dont go to the latte shop now and just go home. You are just bothering me there." Luhan said with a annoyed voice.

 

" So me looking at you got you bothered? hmmm..." Sehun told him with teasing tone. " I wonder why prez...." Sehun only whistle. 

 

" whatever. lets just go." Luhan said before walking. Sehun smiled then followed luhan. They arrived at the cafe and luhan started working but sehun well................. still making him annoyed.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Today is the big day for incheon yeil. It's their 25 anniversary. Many outsiders, students from different schools and other visitors have come to witness the exciting activities the school prepared. 

 

Most of the students are busy especially the student council committee. Luhan , being the president, assures the visitors that their visit in incheon will be a great and fun experience for they really did their best in making the event interesting, fantastic and amazing. All the members and leaders of different clubs build booths and rides to earn funds and more. Also, each class prepared their classrooms to be the relaxing booth area. 

 

Luhan is actually a bit nervous to the class of 3B since he didn't know whats the boys of it prepared. The girls talked to him to suggest of having a all-in shops where there is food and beverages. Including serving coffee. He really needs to check up on it.

 

He walked through the walls and checked each room he passed by. He give suggestions and comments on each booths and said some encouraging words for them. While approaching the most awaited room, luhan can't stop sweating a little. He don't know but if class3B makes a weird and a not so appropriate activity, he will surely can't control himself. He is now openning the door and -----

 

" Hi girls, i am your pirate in this ship  --- which is actually a classroom surrounded by pirate ships decors and well ................. many pirates , a chief and other staffs. ---  and please take a look at this soyou can order. " J-hope said to one of the customers.

 

The boys are wearing pirates costumes and accessories. Some are just wearing a sando , shorts and stuffs while some are holding some fake weapons and mustache. You can see also that the youngr girl customers are a bit scared and afraid of this not-so-thinking-hard-headed-boys.

 

 

" ah..... ahmmm.. I wi-will ...... " 

" Its okay we will just stay here right besides you our ladies" said one of the boys then all of them are grinning and focusing their eyes on the girls that makes them looks like a maniac.

" ..........................................   "

" ...........................................   "

 

 

 

 

 

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???! " Luhan shouted after a minute.

"What are you guys thinking huh? You are just scaring the girls. Who told you that this is allowed? " Luhan attacked them with questions in just a matter of 10 seconds. 

 

" Why cant we do this? ! " one of the boys asked. 

" I said make a booth where the visitors can relax!! " Luhan stated a bit louder. The look of the boys that they are annoyed and not happy at all. Luhan didn't mean to make things this way. He wants everybody to be happy today. To have fun and explore the activities for this event.

 

" Lets talk outside, leave this to girls " Luhan said to the class3B students.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

" prez, why are you always doing this to us? we just want to help. " 

 

" but you can ----    "

 

" cant we also have some fun here?   even today?? "

 

" we all can have fu----   "

 

" but we really want to have some fun prez ... real fun. Its not like we are harrssing them " 

 

" but it looks like you ----   "

 

" you just always do this because you dont trust us .......... and that's what we feels right now" 

 

Luhan is speechless at the moment. How can he trust them if they always made luhan worried because of them? they are the one that search trouble. They keep making problems to this school. 

 

" we also want to have fun prez ... we actually just started only. Do you really think that we will just jump to them because we are all ually frustrated? we maybe in section B , not A like you but we are not that stupid to just think low." 

 

" ...................................  "

 

"........................................  "

 

Everything stops. Luhan cant defend himself. He just wants to make them realize that what they are doing just lessen the chance for the girls to enroll in their school because they are actually scaring them away. 

 

" the girls.... they look afraid. You guys need to stop this now. Change your theme and help your girl classmates in the booth. " Luhan said.

 

" No. we already lost our interest now." Jin said to luhan. 

 

" We will just also have some fun out there than to help them. I am sure that whatever their plan is, its okay. " with that the boys started to walk away including Sehun who has been quiet the whole conversation. Luhan knows what he have to do but he don't know if he should do it. 

 

 

 

" Please .................... help the girls................... of class 3B.  They need you." Luhan then suddenly open the door and walk in. He go straight to the small cubicle at the last corner and start stripping. The boys suddenly now at the room's window and just wtching the scene with owe. 

 

" Prez , what are you ...?" 

 

After luhan changes his clothes, he go back to the girls then give them a smile. 

 

" I will help you running this small restau and cafe. I will be the waiter for this time." Luhan said with reassuring smile then give them thumbs up. 

 

The girls just nodded and started listening to luhan. He looks like he knows what he is doing or he is trained for the job. He knows what to say, where to look, when to move and what to do. Suddenly the door open widely with a harsh sound and surprisingly, Sehun is there making his smirk.