You

Hey Campus President

COMPLETED CHAPTER.

UNEDITED.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. 


 

 

 

The night has come and Luhan can't sleep. He's been rolling from side to side of the bed -shared bed with sehun-. He kept recalling the scene that happened on his previous room. How did Sehun make Mr. Park agreed with this? this is against the rules, that ahjussi!! He didn't know why did he even let that to happen. Now, they have more reasons to . 

 

He looked at the clock and realized that it's 11pm already and Sehun hasn't come back yet. He dragged Luhan into his room and yet he is the one missing. I'm losing my mind here yet he is missing in action. aishh!! 

 

"He is totally confusing me. We're friends, yes. But he keep giving signals that made my heart flutters" he mumbled the last part then pout. Before he can't stand the personality of the other but now their relationship made a 360 flip and he can't stop it. not that he wanted to. 

 

He waited and waited until the clock says 11:38 pm and he is far from sleepy. He thought that maybe Sehun has something important to do and he decided to wait. He doesn't want to sleep alone especially at that cold chilly night. I admit i'm happy that he is here but at the same time he is making my head aches because of thinking too much. He made me feel things i never felt before and he should be responsible about it!! hmmp.

 

Just after a minute of talking to himself, he heard the front door cracks open and of course he absolutely know who is it. He panicked and thought of what to do. They haven't talked since he left him at their room. A blush creeped on his cheeks when he remembered sehun's words while kidnapping him and throwing him out of his and kris' shared room. 

 

 

"Yah! SEHUN!! what do you mean I'm sharing a room with you? Do you wanna die?!" 

 

"You are too noisy can you just follow?

 

"WHATT?! I don't want to room with you. I.Already.Have.A.Roommate." He puffed his cheeks and glare at the taller.

 

"Well.Not.Anymore. Arasso?" 

 

"You can't do this and --- Yah! stop stocking my clothes. I'm not leaving!"

 

"Luhan"

 

"Who said I want to do what you want? Yah!! I will keep---"

 

"Lu--"

 

" staying here. Yes I'm glad you're here so I have a friend but ---"

 

"Listen to me Luhan."

 

" it is not allowed. I'm happy rooming with Kris. He's your friend. Besides he is kind, cool, friendly, handsome -----"

 

"STOP!!" Luhan was startled and look at Sehun with a surprised face. He gulped when he saw Sehun's darkening eyes. He can feel at bad aura and he porbably did or said somehting he didn't like. . Sehun slowly walked in front of him and he took some steps backwards until he hit the wall. Sehun's arms was at the either side of his head and the close proximity made his heart beats 100mph.

 

"Firstly, I talked with the head and they agreed easily. I'm Oh sehun so I think you already know why. Second, Stop saying that you don't want to because I know from the way your heart is beating fastly right now that you'll be more than happy to room with me. " He looked at Luhan with an intense look and Luhan can't help but nod. He can't deny Sehun's words because he knows it's true. From the way his heart is beating, everyone could hear it. 

 

"Lastly, stop saying good things about him. You sould like you admire him so much."

 

"What's wrong about it---"

 

"You can't because we both know I'm the one you like."

 

Luhan became speechless after that and another dep bush was painted on his cheeks. Why does he have to say that? Adding his handsome looks and hot body, who will deny that?

 

"Well it's not like you like me back..." he mumbled the words so Sehun couldn't catch it. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Nothing. Let's just go"

 

 

Luhan's POV

Now that he is right in front of me, walking in my direction, I'll surely admit that I like him. I'm not really sure when but it's been a while. His presence affects me too much that sometimes I don't know if this is real, if it is allowed to be like this. 

 

My mind keep screaming. Every step he takes made me more nervous. Happiness. Nervousness. Doubtful. Speechless. That's me right now. This human creature that just stop in front of me is the cause of my mind war. His stare is close to blank but you can still see a hint of  longingness and satisfaction. 

 

Why? Why did he have to be perfect in my eyes even if I know how imperfect he was? That's right. I won't lie to myself anymore. Now, I'm sure. He is the kid that bump into me 6 years ago. Why did I realize this just now? His body frame, the way he walks and most importantly his looks. It is too familiar. I am not really sure why he is studying at Incheon Yeil when he has many better opportunities lined up. He is rich, handsome, popular, smart and just great. He could do so much better. 

 

But here he is, looking at me and probably trying to read my mind through my eyes. That's his habit and he does it everytime he's with me. I feel under his stare but then why I don't mind? 

 

"Luhan"

 

The way he said my name just makes my heart flips. We've been running and playing around like cats and dogs. It made me smile though.

 

"Sorry about earlier. But you have to admit that you're not really against my idea right?" sehun smiled.

 

"I don't really mind now." I return the smile and we are back to the staring contest. The surrounding was quiet but it was relaxing. I sat down the chair near the bed and broke the stares for a second but when I look back up an intense stare was directed to me. It was full of something. 

 

"What?" I asked him. 

 

"You're thinking too hard again."

 

"I'm really that obvious huh?"

 

"No. I just know you than anyone else" that surprised me. Well it is partially true since he does know me. . 

 

"Whatever..I..uhhh....gonna go to the bathroom first...before sleeping" I rushed towards the bathroom but when I was about to enter, a slipped on the mat and closed my eyes and wait for the impact. After a few seconds, I felt two arms holding me. I looked up with shocked expression. That look. It's the same like 6 years ago.

 

It was raining at that time when my favorite toy car slipped my hand and rolled down the road. A car was aiming my direction and I panicked since it was moving so fast. I really want to save my toy car so I get it but the car didn't break. When I am about to be bump, a hand pulled my arm and I ended up on top of the said body. My heart was beating so fast that time and the rain just poured harder. 

 

I couldn't really see the face because of the rain but I know I saw a handsome young man. He has a blank expression and yet he's still holding me tightly. Slowly we stand up but since I'm clumsy I stumbled down a few times and I have a bruise on my knee. Suddenly, the young man looked at my knee and bend down. I stared at him with owe and fascination. 

 

He pressed his lips against my knee but just a light pressure. I was so relieved back then since my mom always do that to my boo boos. I smiled at the thought. A car parked beside us and I look at it with confusion. A man in black suit opened the door and the young boy looks at me. He bowed and said " Please be careful" and with that he entered the car. 

 

At that time I knew I had my first crush. 

 

"Please be careful" I snapped out of my thoughts and look at Sehun. He still holds that look. His white skin is still visible under the moonlight. I remember him now. 

 

And once again, I'll admit that he is my crush. 

 

"I knew you'll say that" I gave him a warm smile and he looks at me with confusion. I thought I'm the naive one but I think he is too. He will remember me too. I just have to wait.

 

 

 

Sehun's 1st day

It wasn't so bad sharing a bed with Sehun. We put a pillow in between us so we won't end up all over each other. That would be embarrassing. The next morning, the students in my building are assigned to help the morning routine. I went with Sunggyu with Sehun trailing us behind. I don't know if I should be grateful because he's like keeping an eye on me. Everytime me and Sunggyu will laugh hard and do a high five he will give me a disapproving look. 

 

I brushed it off and thought that there's nothing wrong in what I'm doing with my friends. Mr. Park was late today. He said he have to meet up with a friend before doing the activities. I mumbled some inappropriate words since I still didn't forget that he easily gave in to Sehun's request. just because he is the son of the owner of the Oh's.

 

"Luhan why are you frowning?" Sunggyu asked me. I look at him and gave him a forced smile. 

 

"I just thought of how Mr. Park would look like if he is . I can't even imagine." We both laughed hard and he puts an arm around my shoulder.

 

"Let's not think about that old man. It's giving me creeps." He showed me a thumbs down. We proceed to the main hall where another seminar is waiting for us. actually Mr. Park was only 31 but still, I can't even...what a stupid reason you said Luhan...

 

While walking to the hall, I glanced sideways and I saw Sehun glaring at me. Wait, is he really glaring at me? I followed his gaze and I noticed that he is looking at my shoulder. I remeber that Sunggyu was still hanging his arm around. I slowly get out of his arm and gave him a smile. He looked at me a little confused but we continue walking anyway. I glanced again at Sehun's directions where he is with Myungsoo, Zico and Mark. 

 

I swear the glare is now towards me. 0.0 What the hell?

 

 

Sehun's 2nd day

 

Today we are going to have a game. It is called Doucheball. We all know the rules so Mr. Park started splitting us into two teams. I wished I am with the same team with Sehun but then I'm still confused on his behavior since he came here. When I heard my name, I look at Mr. Park while he said I'm on the red team. I went with my teammates. 

 

After 3 mins, the only last members are Sehun and Kris. I look at both of them which are satnding beside each other. As far as I know they are friends. I met Kris when I am a one-day-maid of Sehun. But looking at them right now, it looks the opposite. Is he jealous of him?

 

" So to complete the Red team we have....." I closed my eyes. My heart is beating so fast. I really want to know who will be on my team. oh my gosh who is it? who is it?

 

" Kris." I opened my eyes, shocked. I looked at Sehun and I can see that he is so against this. Kris went beside me. It starts to get awkward. Sehun's face was blank. It is cold. 

 

We went to our side so the game can start. Mr. Park blows the whistle. Just as the ball came to Sehun's hand, he targeted Kris first. Luckily, Kris move to the side so he's still on the game. The look in Sehun's eyes looks so scary. Kris gave him the same look. and here i am surrounded by two cold es that's ing to i don't know what reason.

 

The game continues and I thought I'm on a national game for Doucheball. The game was intense. 

 

 

 

Sehun's 3rd day

 

At this time we are said to continue the physical test. It's already 2pm and we are informed that tomorrow will be the last day so they will give it as a free day for us.

 

Sungyeol was with his Myungsoo at the corner and God knows what they are doing there. Mark was with the girls probably flirting and getting their numbers. I saw Key and Jonghyun walking together while sharing chips.They will make a good couple <3. 

 

Kris is just standing 3 meters away from me. He keeps glancing at his phone and I came back with the thought that maybe To hasn't contacted him yet. I learned that he's been trying to reach out with him for a couple of weeks now and I still hope they could whatever their problem is. And so that Sehun will stop ing with me.

 

Actually, I haven't seen him since we separated last 2 hours ago. I didn't see him at the room also at lunch. I wonder where he went. He doesn't have many friends here.

 

The alarm was heard and it means that the activity will continue now. I decided to went to the restroom first. when I went there, nobody was around. I pee and washed my hands. I reflect on everything that has happened to me during this camp. I've been happy here. It's not easy to wake up early and sleep late but it was all worth it. I smiled at the thought. 

 

I dried my hands for some seconds before leaving the restroom. When I'm about to close the door. A hand covered my mouth and I struggle. My eyes widened and i panicked. 

 

"Shhh~~" That voice. Even if how short his words are, I could still recognized it. 

 

He slowly removed his hand and I started to calm down. I looked at Sehun. He is staring at him. I saw longingness and worry in his eyes. But I know I also holds the same gaze. Suddenly, his face changes and it turns to a sad expression.

 

"He's back...." Sehun said. I don't know what to think. Who's back? What is he talking about? 

 

His body moved and step by step he stops in front of me. His wide arms engulf me and my heart beat quickens. Slowly I lifted my left arm and hugged him back. He buried his face on my neck and I patted his head with my right hand. Even if I;m confused right now, it doesn't matter. Sehun needs me right now. It's all that matters. 

 

"I don't want to lose you again...." I widened my eyes. Did he remember me now? 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Thanks for waiting guys. This is the real chapter update :D

 

#ExoComeback2015 

It is this june so let us give them more love.

 

Actually, I am on a little hiatus in exo but i'm still a fan hehe

 

Till next update!!