Thoughts and Feelings

Hey Campus President

 

Sorry for the long wait. Here is the chapter 9 :D 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two days have passed after the incident with the Seokchan's President. Luhan is back in being a-strict-scary-busy-but-always-cute president he is. It's back to normal because a down Luhan is gone and the real Luhan is back. 

 

 

His friends are happy when they heard about how they embarrased the boastful Daehyun. His closest friends Tao and Baekhyun are proud of him. He noticed that Kai, who is his friend since middle school, looks more sad every day that passed. He is always in deep thought. He wondered what happened to him this past few weeks. After he witnessed Kai and Taemin guy's private convo, he never got a chance to talk to him but maybe one od this days before he leaves for Japan.

 

 

It's lunch time already and he noticed that Baekhyun is hardly eating his food. Something was probably up this time and it must be important because this is the second time he saw him like this. The first time was because of his ex two years ago. 

 

"Baekhyun, are you okay?" Luhan asked him softly. Tao looks at him and he could see that he knows something. 

 

"I didn't get enough sleep this pass few days and I'm just tired because of school activities but I'm okay." He gave us a small smile though he knows we won't buy it.

 

"Oh, please get well soon. I'll be leaving tomorrow and I'll leave you all the work here but since you don't look that fine I will just ask the Admin assistant to help you. Tao is already full of work." Luhan said with a worried expression.

 

"Prez, it's okay. Enjoy your stay there and we will do our best here to keep the school on track." Tao assured and give a genuine smile to Luhan and it makes his heart soften. This kid is just adorable and responsible.

 

"I'll remember that Tao. But Baekhyun promise me that you will get enough sleep tonight? Tomorrow is weekends so take all the time you need to construct your body again." He smiled at them and gave each of them a hug. "I will miss you guys. Stay safe okay?" He whispered and the two nodded.

 

 

The lunch ended and they start going back to their classes. Tao and Luhan have the same subjects every Friday. They sat on their seats when they entered their class and wait to their homeroom teacher.

 

"Tell me Tao, what's up this time?" Tao knows what Luhan wants to know.

 

"Hyung, his ex is one of the exchange students for this year." Tao said bluntly and it gives a shock to the older. "How did you know?" He asked. "I went to the student council's room earlier and I saw him looking shocked and......sad" the younger started.

 

"When I checked what he is holding, I scan the page and I read the name of his ex. You know her name and she's your friend's sister. Kim Jiyeon." Luhan doesn't know what to say. He knows that baekhyun and Jiyeon should have been together until now if only Jiyeon's sister, Taeyeon didn't budge on their relationship. Don't get me wrong but I love taeyeon noona but I don't understand what's her problem between my friend and his sister. 

 

"I believe you know the story behind them but we all know that she shouldn't have seduced that JB guy just so he could enter the entertainment she wants." Tao said then turns his attention to the front since the teacher is already there and Luhan was left thinking.

 

 

The class ended and he went to his next class but when he is about to enter, 5 figures are going straight to his direction. Everyone turned their attentions to the 5 handsome boys that is surely not from their school. However, the man in the middle looks familiar to him. It's the Seokchan's president. Jung Daehyun.

 

"Hi President Luhan. Sorry for just coming here without notice." Daehyun bowed his head with a sly smile on his face. The other four copied his gestures. The girls around them are fangirling about the 5 visitors because honestly they are all good looking.

 

"Hi there. Why......are you...all here?" That's what all Luhan could say. The other just smiled at him.

 

"I'm here to offer you a full scholarship in our school. We can give you a dorm to stay or a house if you want. You will have a new school uniforms and a monthly allowance that is 300,000 won and 200,000 for your family since I heard you have some problems. How's that?" He asked the blank Luhan. He knows that the other is thinking about the things he just said. "We will also pay for your school supplies and miscellaneous expenses." Daehyun finished. Before Luhan could react the other guy beside Daehyun step forward.

 

"Pleasure to meet you Luhan. I'm the Seokchan's vice president and we want you to know that we already checked your background. We think that you really fit our school." The guy gave him a reassuring smile. He doesn't know what to answer but he surely knows that he should reject the offer. He loves his school damn much for 's sake!

 

"Maybe you're surprised right now so we will give you time to think about it. For that we have to go." Daehyun said then hold one of Luhan's hand and gave it a kiss."See you again Luhan" the other said with a smirk then winked.

 

Some of the girls squealed and others sound envious. Throughout the afternoon Luhan is thinking about the offer. He barely listen to the class and talk to his friends. After his classes, he went straight to the student council's room and start doing his scheduled activities.

 

It's 5pm already when he realized that he hasn't decide about the offer of Seokchan's president. The school is really cool and beautiful. It's popular not only because of its good facilities but also the good teachers that makes good students in the future. But when he thought about it, Incheon yeil is also a really good school. It has good teachers and school personnels. Some of the students might be not that trained and smart but they are not stupid. Their community is all he needs. He wants to graduate together with that bunch of students that likes to party, talk loudly, do weird stuffs and express themselves. He knows what to do in the first place. He knows what he want

 

 

He got up from his seat and makes his way to the bus stop. He spotted Sehun walking away from the stop and made his way to the left going to the North. Where is Sehun going? His way should be to the South. Weird. Maybe he has something more important to do. That means I have to goi there alone. BUT WAIT! it's not like he have to be there always. Make up your mind LUHAN!!! "I can do this!" He exclaimed to himself.

 

While on the bus Luhan is thinking about Daehyun. I'm really uncomfortable when his presence in near me. He gives off an aura that his doing things on purpose. Does he wnats something in return? well its not like he's going to accept the scholarship. He will definitely decline it. He doesn't need the new school. 

 

The bus stops at the front of the Seokchan's shed. With a deep sigh Luhan entered the campus. A guide welcomed hima nd lead him to Daehyun's table. He slowly approached the table and noticed that there is another guy siting on the chair opposite to the president's chair.

 

"The appliances had been sent to his house" the guy sitting in fornt of the president's table said.

 

"Good. Pay the bills through my card.You may leave." Daehyun commanded and the other guy left but while giving Luhan a soft small smile. He doesn't know but he thinks that they could be friends.

 

"Welcome back Luhan. Have you decided to take our offer? by the way, I just delivered some appliances to your house so you can use some brand new things in your house." He doesn't mind the judgemental look and tone of his voice but it still offends him. 

 

"Actually....I'm here...well just because...uhh...How will I say this?" Luhan wants to smack his head for stuttering too much. He took a deep breath and looks straight to Daehyun's eyes.

 

Daehyun is just looking at him waiting for his response and it just made Luhan more shy.

 

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!!" Luhan starts his sentence with a lot of Sorry. He bowed his head because he can't keep his eyes looking at Daehyun. "I am satisfied with my school...my teachers...and my friends" 

 

"Oh, I understand your decision." Daehyun started. " you do?" Luhan lift his head and asked.

 

"Yeah if you don't want then it's okay"he answered. " That is good to hear well then I'll go---"

 

"But you have to have a drink with me today. It hurts a bit that you declined. So yes?" He smiled at Luhan and his eyes looks hoping. Luhan doesn't know but he agreed. He sat on the sofa near the table and wait for Daehyun. 

 

"Bring two glasses of wine, the one that I bought last month in Switzerland." He ordered one of his cadets and sat down next to Luhan. 

 

"I really want to know more about you Prez. What do you do beside being the president? Well all information I gathered is that you have a job. A very nice job." Luhan widened his eyes at the statement. " You----you know?!" He asked and take a sip of his wine.

 

"Obviously. You're a waiter? more like a maid in a shop. I bet you look y on your work uniform." He said teasingly and move an inch closer to Luhan. "I like your body" He whispered to the older's ear.

 

 "Oh my!! I think I have to go." Luhan stand up but was pulled back down to his seat. "What's in a hurry? I fofgot that one of my boys saw you 3 days ago at a club. Didn't know your a bartender. It makes you hotter." Luhan shivered but it doesn't feels right. Well not like how he imagined Sehun doing it. Oops. The thought of Sehun whispering seductively in his ears is really arousing.

 

"Stop! I don't know what you want but I don't care if you revealed it. I'll be thankful if you won't. I really need to go." He stand up once again but was pulled back down again but this time his back landed on the soft mattress and his hands are pinned by Daehyun. "You can't escape easily. I thought you'll be submissive just like what your face is shouting but I guess you want some actions here." Daehyun said while slowly leaning down to Luhan's ears. Tears started forming on his eyes and the thought of being forced is making him ashamed of himself.

 

 

He realized that he shouldn't have went there without a companion. Now there is nothing he could do but wait for a miracle. He needs help. What would his family, friends, classmates think if he would be ? He will be a disgrace. All because of this selfish bastard that only wants his body. body...   body....    my body...The body that I took care of since I was a child. I promise to only let my precious someone touch it but now...now it will be dirty.

 

Daehyun smells his scent and keep telling him that he smells so good like a sweet vanilla. He keeps telling Luhan how beautiful his body is and how much he wants it. For him, he only deserves Luhan and Luhan only needs him in his life. He's owning the said pretty boy.

 

 

"Se.....sehun..." Daehyun opens his eyes with anger written on it. Luhan could feel the tension. The Seokchan's president raised his hand and slapped Luhan's gorgeous face.

 

 

"WHY THE YOU ARE SAYING THAT NAME? HE IS NOT HEEEREEE!!!" he shouted at Luhan and the older looks scared. Tears are rolling down his cheeks and lips trembling. "Let me go...."He pleaded.

 

 

"Why would I do that? You're the one who went here so accept how I treat my visitors. Especially a very pretty and special one. I like you Luhan." He said it looking straight at Luhan's eyes and its like he's staring at his soul.

 

 

But didn't feel the electricity he should feel if someone he loves told him he like him......He is not what his looking for.

 

"I'm sorry. I don't like you." He sobbed while explaining. Daehyun smirked and whispered on the older's ears. "Then let me do this as your apology gift.." This sent Luhan straddling him. He is shouting all the hurtful but truthful words so DAehyun would understand how much he doesn't want it.

 

 

"SSSSEEEEEEHHHHUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" After a long and loud shout with tears on his eyes the door was slammed open and a tall figure was standing with frown on his face because of a not so nice sight in front of him. Daehyun trapping Luhan's body while the other has tears on his cheeks,lips trembling and a hand mark on his face.

 

 

"I demand you to let go of him right now!" Sehun said with a authorative voice and fierce look. 

 

 

"How the hell did you enter? Where are my cadets?!!" Daehyun growled. "What did you do to them?!"

 

 

With a smirk Sehun answered, " They are so weak that I beat them up easily. Now let go of him or else I don't know what I could do to you.!" 

 

 

"You think you're that strong? Luhan would be mine in the next few minutes and you just ruined it. Who are you huh?!" He asked Sehun. The younger slowly approached their place and pulled Luhan to his chest strongly. Daehyun loosened his grip to the older and was shocked how strong he is because he is sure that he make a firm hold of Luhan's wrist. With a cool and blank expressions he holds Luhan's face in his hands and looks directly to his eyes.

 

 

"I'm strong enough not to make him yours even how tight your hold is.......because from now own I will be his protector that only wants him." Luhan was shocked as well as Daehyun. His heart beats faster because of Sehun's words. Heat runs up to his face and he blushed. Their proximity didn't help too because the god is so close that he couldn't breathe.

 

 

"He is still not yours and-------" Daehyun stopped and Luhan widened his eyes because the next thing happened Sehun leaned down and attached his lips to Luhan's small,pink and kissable lips. He closed his eyes and let Sehun kissed him because he really likes it. He doesn't care anymore if Daehyun is watching. Sehun's lips is so soft that he thinks that he could with it forever. 

 

 

After 10 seconds of ravishing Luhan's delicious lips, Sehun looks straight to Luhan while the older has flushed cheeks and gasping for air to breathe. He wraps his arms around the older and Luhan hesitate for a moment but returned the hug. "Please....ge-get me out...of here" He whispered to Sehun's shoulder. the younger smiled and detached himself. 

 

 

"Now you saw what you have to know and it will never be what you want. He is not yours. He is not someone's property....yet." The other looked surprised at the last word of Sehun. Daehyun looks like got the message and make a smalee smirk. " I can't believe you just did that. I lose." 

 

 

Sehun made their way to the door but before officially leaving the scene he stopped on his tracks and remove his arm around Luhan. He approached Daehyun and hit him on his face and stomach that sent the other backwards.

 

 

"I just really had to do it.For Prez." He said before coming back to a stunned Luhan and made their way outside the campus. 

 

 

Their ride back home was quiet. They only respond to each other's question then sits silently again. Sehun looks a bit normal but Luhan is far from acting normal. He can't forget all the things that happened. At first he thought he won't make it out alive but then Sehun arrives and HE KISSED ME!!! WAAAHHH! OH MY GOD! I KISSED A BOY.....AND I LIKED IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME OH SEEEHUNNN!! You're always giving mixed signals. HETGALLEGE HAJIMA!

 

 

Luhan was too occupied of his thoughts that he didn't realized that the younger was staring at him like he wants to say something but he can't say it.

 

 

"What?" He asked and the other just gave him a blank expression.

 

 

"You called me earlier." 

 

 

"Really? I couldn't remember that."

 

 

"You shouted my name when he was doing something on you." 

 

 

"Wha-what? Maybe.....maybe you heard some....someone else"

 

 

"I'm sure it's you. You are the only I know that has a high-pitched voice like that."

 

 

"Oh My god!! No I'm not. Are you bullying me?" Luhan said a bit angrily then pouted.

 

 

"No. I'm glad." Sehun said. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 

"You are glad.....that he's doing something to me and that I have a high-pitched voice???"He asked cconfused.

 

 

"No. None of that. I'm glad that you called my name when  you are in danger or something like that. It makes me feel special." He smiled a bit to Luhan.

 

"tsk.tsk. Now you're too proud of yourself. Maybe I shouldn't have shouted your name." He said teasingly but Sehun knows he's just making fun of him.

 

 

"Well do you have other name in mind? Do you want someone else to rescue you? Just tell me so I would tell him...or anyone." He said with a dead serious face. He likes it that his name comes first in Luhan's mind when he needs help. 

 

 

"It's not what I meant...I..uhh....I just got a feeling that you will save me." He siad looking down on his lap.

 

 

"Really? Why is that?" Sehun said looking at Luhan. He lift the older's chin and wait for his response.

 

 

"uhh...I....You...I just...since the beginning you made me feel like I'll be protected when I'm with you. You're always there for me ,even now, in my most needed times. You're like an angel to me. Your looks is so beautiful that every time your looking at me I feel lucky that you are showing that smile to me. I don't know what I'm saying right now or If it's necessary but I feel that I have to say it now or else......or else...."Luhan stopped. He studied the younger's face and he can't get enough of his god-like features.

 

 

"or else what?" Sehun challenged him.

 

 

 

"or else you won't look at me like that again. You make me feel special too. You said things that I can't believe I could hear from someone like you. Your actions are confusing me. I want to know you more. I'm not that good in reading your moves but I know you can read me so well. What are you doing to me? How did you made me feel this way? Why?" There are many questions that he wants to asked because he needs answers. Sehun is looking at him directly and he suddenly felt self concious. 

 

 

 

"You don't need to answer that." He holds Sehun's hands so remove it on his face then looked down to hide his red face. 

 

 

 

"I'm also confused but I'm sorry for making you confused. You are special to me. I did all those things because I care for you. I want you to know little by little what I feel. I just can't give the things you want apart from all the thing I've done. I want you to realized that 'thing' by yourself while I'll do that also. Let's be patient. I don't want you to regret in teh end. I want to know you more just like how much you want to know me." Sehun finished then kissed Luhan on his cheeks. The older could feel the sincerity on his voice. It warms up his heart. He hugged Sehun to show that he understands. He also doesn't want to move fast because just years ago he is so pissed off every time he sees the younger but now he wants him near all the time. This feeling is just.............................................! It's real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

Sorry again for the long wait. I'll try updating more in the next few weeks because I know I'm in debt with you guys. 

 

 

Love you all EXO-L!    love,love,love :D

 

This is the longest chapter I've written. Enjoy.