His personal maid

Hey Campus President

 

 

 

“ ahhhhhhhh~” Luhan yawn after turning his alarm clock off. Today is the day when he is the personal maid of Sehun. It actually bothers him what kind of things Sehun will make him do. For all he knows, sehun enjoys seeing him embarrass and shy. His sister and mother are out for their own activities.

 

He is now making his way to the kitchen to make some coffee and cook egg. Before he starts cooking he washes his face first and cleans his teeth. After a few minutes of preparing his breakfast he heard a knock on the door. He wonders who is knocking on their door at this time. The knock continues then he heard sounds like a plastic bag.

 

“Who is it?” Luhan shouted from his place. When he gets no response he looks for a broom or map because who knows if there is a ert man outside their house. He clutches his phone and start walking to the door. Once he’s  getting nearer and nearer, he could feel his heart beats fast. When he turns the knob it is suddenly opened by a stronger force from the other side and Luhan blinked his eyes when he spotted – Oh Sehun.

 

“Se-Sehun!” Luhan exclaimed. “ hay….. I thought you are some kind of a ert old man trying to get in our house. So why are you so early?” Luhan asked Sehun.

 

“Nice place” Sehun said. Luhan frown a bit because Sehun didn’t answer his question.

 

“Sehun answer my question. Why are you here so early?”

 

“ I brought breakfast and  as a maid, you should start preparing it now on the table because I want to eat right now” Sehun told Luhan as a matter of fact.

 

“ aissh” Luhan murmur something inaudible. He just get what’s sehun holding then let him in and proceed to the kitchen, Sehun following.

 

When Luhan opened the plastic bag he was surprised to see a lot of delicious food that most of it is his favorites.

 

“whoooah~ pancakes, omelet, mushroom soup, chocolate cake and waffles. YUMMY~!” Luhan said with delight. He is feeling really hungry right now with all of the food.

 

“ You can’t eat unless I’m done” Sehun said then turn around and go to the small living room. “ Serve it here with drinks” He shouted to the kitchen where his personal maid at

 

Luhan have no choice but to do what he said. – After all, he agreed for this-.

 

He gets plates and start arranging the food. He made some orange juice to match the delicious breakfast. He also get some water then put it on a big tray and serve it to Sehun who is comfortably sitting on the couch and flipping channels.

 

 He places the food one by one carefully like how he learned it. He poured some juice on a glass then put a butter and honey on the pancakes. He looks at Sehun and frown when he saw him murdering the remote control. 

 

“Yah! Don’t you know how to use a remote control properly? Tsk! You’re already 18 but then you act like an 8 years old kid” Luhan said to sehun while the latter just stared at him and Luhan suddenly regret shouting at the younger.

 

Sehun then stop what he’s doing with the remote then turn his attention to the older. He stands up from his seat and move a little closer to where Luhan is standing and looking a bit nervous. Luhan tightens his hold on the small knife he is holding and step backwards since Sehun is lessening the gap between them.

 

After a few seconds, their faces is just 3 inches apart and Sehun is directly gazing his eyes with Luhan and the other widen his eyes at the sudden embarrassment he is feeling. Sehun is already too close for his liking.

 

The younger put his right hand at the other side of Luhan’s head since the older is already leaning against the head of sofa. “ Sehun-ah, what a-are you do-doing?” Luhan stuttered while asking and he feels shyer after it. He could see clearly the so good facial features of Sehun and he admits that he is very handsome. His eyes, eyebrows, nose, cheeks and especially lips are very attractive. “ why am I thinking this way towards him? He’s still the jerk.” Luhan thought.

 

“What’s with that facial expression Luhan prez or rather Lulu” Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

 

Luhan’s eyes widen at the sudden name and there is only one person who calls him that at a very particular place. Do Sehun knows about him being a ---? Luhan’s thought was interrupted by Sehun.

 

“You’re a bartender prez” Sehun told Luhan and he could see that the other became pale. He could feel Luhan’s body a bit shaking.

 

“ How did you know? You are my stalker aren’t you?” Luhan accused Sehun. He tried to push the other with his other hand but his energy is not enough. Everything he did wasn’t enough. After having a hard time to keep his profile hidden to others, even his friends doesn’t know about his jobs, he failed to keep it.

 

“ I may be a stalker to you but for me I am just someone who unfortunately found out your secrets because maybe it is destined to happen in the first place. What do you think prez?” Sehun said while running his index finger to the older’s left cheek.

 

The two just stared with each other for the next 5 minutes and no one has spoken. Luhan is still trembling a bit, Head down, has a blushed face because of what Sehun said while the younger is still waiting for Luhan’s answer. When he noticed that Luhan is not going to answer anytime soon he just move his face away from the other and remove his finger from Luhan’s cheek instead he took the small knife from the other’s hand.

 

“ You’re holding this that’s why I can’t eat. Eat the waffles and I’ll eat the pancakes.” Sehun ordered the older.

 

After sinking in everything that happened, Luhan managed to move again and do as he was told to. He kept glancing at the younger while eating. Sehun is watching and somehow using his phone once in a while like he is texting with someone. Luhan become curious but shrugged it off.

 

They finished eating with silence and the older washed the dishes. It’s already 10:00 am and Luhan doesn’t know what the next plan is. It is not like he wanted to be with Sehun more but he just wants to fulfill his promise. He just sit there quietly and remember what Sehun said earlier but he is interrupted by the younger.

 

“Go take a bath and I’ll wait for you here for 10 minutes” Sehun told Luhan.

 

“ Why? Are we going somewhere and do something?” Luhan asked Sehun. The younger form a smirk again on his face and Luhan wants to smack his head for asking a question like that. It’s like he is telling the younger that they will do something, something that he really don’t want to know.

 

“ Yes Lulu we will go somewhere and do something” Sehun said.

 

“ What kind of something and can you please stop calling me Lulu, only my friend in the bar calls me that nickname and you’re not him” Luhan explained.

 

“ And who is that friend? Why he is the only one allowed to call you that nickname?” Sehun asked Luhan.

 

“ He is Kyungsoo. You don’t know him. He is my friend, a very close friend so I only allowed him to call me that” The younger drop his smirk but keep a straight face.

 

“ Lulu is actually cute but if it’s already taken then ok.” Luhan is surprised by Sehun’s words. He thinks I’m cute? Pabo! He is talking about your nickname. Luhan sighed.

 

“ I’ll go and take a shower now.” Sehun nodded then put out his phone while the other goes back to his room.

 

10 minutes have passed and Luhan is done showering and changing his clothes. He doesn’t know but he wears a fancier clothes today. He don’t know if it’s because Sehun is dressed up nicely and he don’t want to look like his maid –though that’s his job for today- or because he thinks like this is some kind of a date. Date? What am I thinking?

 

“Let’s go now” Sehun said and Luhan followed him until they reach the bus stop. Luhan thought Sehun went to their house with a car but it looks like he didn’t.

 

While they are at the bus Luhan take his time to criticize Sehun. He is really attractive. He just wears simple clothes but he looks so stunning. He has the height, the brain, the skin and well the body. He didn’t realized that he is praising Sehun, the guy he is really irritated and really hated to begin with.

 

They arrived at amusement park in just 20 minutes from Luhan’s place. Luhan wondered what they are doing there. This is an amusement park, what do you think people do here? Luhan scolded himself.

 

“Sehun-ah why are we here?” Luhan asked Sehun softly.

 

“I want to enjoy today so you are accompanying me since you are my maid.” Sehun said with half smile. Luhan smiled. He likes this side of Sehun. He looks so kind and angelic and ---- “Luhan It’s hot here and I’m thirsty buy me a drink” well maybe not. He is still evil.

 

“ Yah! We are already far from the drinks stands. This park is big you know!” Luhan said irritated by the fact that he needs to walk back again after a 7 minutes’ walk from the entrance and it is really hot today.

 

“I said I’m thirsty. I don’t want to be dehydrated so since you are my maid I’m ordering you to buy me a drink” Sehun said simply. Luhan had no other choice but to obey. Just one day Luhan. It’s not like you are not subtle in doing orders. Luhan said to himself.

 

“Ok fine. But don’t expect me to call you master because I’m not doing it” Luhan said then walk away to buy a drink.
 

Sehun smiled. Luhan is really cute when he is annoyed. That is one of the reasons why he keeps irritating the older.

 

After almost fifteen minutes of waiting, the older come back with two drinks in his hands. “Here’s your drink” Luhan give sehun his drink and the younger accepted it.

 

“Let’s start now because later there will be more people here” Luhan nodded and followed Sehun while exploring every rides. They tried to go on easy rides first. Some of them are for kids but Sehun seems to not mind at all. It’s like it is his first time going on an amusement park. He admires Sehun’s smile in each rides and it softened his heart watching each scene. Now he wondered what kind of life Sehun has. He just doesn’t looks like a commoner like Luhan.

 

While trying 4 different rides already, Luhan widen his eyes when he saw the big rides. He is actually afraid of heights since he was younger. He looks at Sehun who is looking at the big rides with straight face.

 

“Buy the tickets now” Sehun told Luhan. The older obeyed then buy tickets for them. When he came back to Sehun he is only holding 1 ticket. “ I am not riding. You can go without me” Luhan simply said.

 

“No. You are going with me. I know you’re afraid of high places but don’t worry I am here” Sehun said. Luhan stares at him but can’t keep himself from sehun’s words again. He is supposed to take care of Sehun since he is his maid. Luhan shook his head at the statement.
 

“ No, I’m okay here. I’ll just wait for you. Now I wondered how much of a stalker of mine you are.” Luhan said teasingly.

 

“So can we go now? I think you are less nervous now since you’re teasing me already.” Sehun said.

 

“But I am –“ Sehun cut him before he finish his sentence. “I am there.” Luhan stare at him and he could see the seriousness of Sehun through his eyes. He was left with no choice but to agree. Sehun is right, he is there. Always.

 

They try taking the roller coaster and 3 other dangerous rides like star flyer. Throughout the rides, Sehun could see the fear in Luhan’s eyes. He is shouting from the start until the end of rides. After sensing his uneasiness, Sehun just simply hold his wrist since he doesn’t want to them to be awkward if he holds his hand.

 

But suddenly Sehun felt a hand opening his fist and he is shocked to see the older trying to interwine their hands. Sehun bows his head then smile at the gesture. Luhan avoid looking at his right side. He is already embarrassed at the fact he is holding sehun’s hands but more embarrassed because he is the one initiating it. They just hold hands trying 3 more rides together but breaking everytime they change location. They know that not everyone will be please if they saw to guys holding hands like a couple. They interlock their hands when the rides begin.

 

Sehun is not really bothered at all, he is enjoying it.

 

After 4 hours of exploring each rides, the two decided to eat a late lunch. They eat at a small food chain. They eat and rest for 30 minutes but neither of them said a word except telling Sehun’s order to Luhan. They are both shy because of what they did earlier but Luhan is the one making it awkward to them. He just can’t control his heart.

 

“About ho-holding your hand, I am sorry. I’m just realy scared and nervous so …. I.. ah… hold “ Luhan couldn’t finish his sentence because of embarrassment. Sehun just smile at his cute expression.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Finish your food, I want to buy something” Sehun told luhan and the other just nodded.

 

They are now walking and roaming around the amusement park. Luhan is getting irritated and bored of the long walk. Sehun still can’t find what he is searching for and he refuse to tell Luhan about it.

 

“Yah we’ve been walking for almost an hour. We already passed 8 shops and you still didn’t buy anything.” Luhan told Sehun a bit louder. The younger ignored the older. After 5 minutes he stops at a boutique shop.

 

Sehun look around the shop. Luhan noticed that the clothes are a bit expensive. He look at sehun and find it amusing to see him so focus in examining the clothes. Maybe he is attending some event after this.

 

“I’ll buy this and this” Sehun pointed at 2 long sleeves polo and a coat. He turns around and pointed at 2 black slacks and socks. “Also that” The saleslady do as he say.

 

Luhan is busy looking to a deer plushie to even notice that Sehun is looking at him while the younger is waiting for the clothes. Sehun gestured another saleslady that he is also buying the deer stuff toy. He called for Luhan and gestured him to come nearer.

 

When the first saleslady arrives, Sehun told Luhan to try it and that he is also going to change on the other fitting room. Luhan wants to protest but he is shove inside the room before he could. They change both their clothes.

 

“It’s a bit big but it’s fine.”

“Ok, Then let’s go”

“ WHAT? With this? Where are we going?”

“Just come with me. Remember I am still your master so you need to follow my order.” Sehun said before holding Luhan’s wrist and started dragging him.

 

Sehun is dragging Luhan to a place that is so unfamiliar to the complaining guy he is holding right now. Luhan can't just stop yelling and telling not so good words to Sehun and he only finds it cute to see Luhan being himself and being able to say what he wants though it's always bad when it comes to Sehun.

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"I SAID LET GO! IF YOU HAVE NO PLAN ON TELLING ME WHERE YOU ARE TAKING ME THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Luhan said that line for the fifth time and Sehun is just brushing him off. He's cute but he's also irritating but he likes it. 

 

" Luhan I'm telling you it's a place where you fit" Sehun answered him for the first time.

 

" WHAT PLACE? TELL ME MORE CLUE. IS IT A CLUB? A CAFE PERHAPS? A RESTAU? OR TO A ABANDONED HOUSE? That places actually fits me." Luhan said the last line casually. Sehun frowned a bit when he heard it. 

 

"No I'm not taking you there because you deserve more than that" Luhan become quiet after sehun said that. 

 

" In all maids you're the most bossy" Sehun told him.

 

They enter a big room. There are many people, rich people. Luhan doesn’t know why Sehun is taking him there. He don’t belong there.

 

“Hi, Mr. Oh I am glad that you accepted my invitation. Enjoy your evening.” Mr. Choi stretches his hand for Sehun and break a smile for the younger. “ Your welcome Mr. Choi I am sure I will enjoy tonight” He gave a small smile to the elder then turns his attention back to Luhan.

“Like what he said, enjoy the evening. I need someone to accompany me tonight that am why I brought you here.” Luhan nodded. “But don’t fit here” He said softly looking around. They are also conversing to each other. He knows that most of the smiles he could see are fake that’s the upper class way of socializing.

 

“I want you to eat all you want and socialize if you want. Do the things you want to do with them and tell them what you think. I just want to remind you what kind of people they are. I’ll be just around if you need me, call my name” Sehun said before walking off. Luhan was left dumbfounded in his spot because how the hell can Sehun left him just like that. But nonetheless he did what he was told.

 

He tried to talk to other guys around but failed on his first attempt because the guy is a bit drunk already. He move further and he is glad to meet two guys at his age. Their names are Kim Joonmyun and Kris Wu.

“ So you are here with Oh Sehun? Hmm…. It’s his first time to bring someone with him for this event. Do you even know what is this for?” Suho asked Luhan nicely. “ No” He doesn’t even know why Sehun is invited to this kind of event. It looks like it’s for high class people. Is Sehun an heir or something? How come I don’t know?

“Well tonight is the launch for the newest branch of clothing line, The Wu Fashions.” Luhan is surprised and make an O shape with his mouth. He is actually a fan of Wu Fashions because it is really good.

 

“Anyway, It is nice meeting you but we really need to go now. Let’s meet some other time ok?” Suho asked for his number , he nicely gives it to him. Kris is just maintaining his face but he knows that he enjoys talking with Luhan.

 

“Enjoying?” A voice is heard at the back of his earlobe. He turns around to see Sehun so close to him. He make a two step backwards.

 

“Yeah, they are nice” He said.

 

“Good. It’s already 9 pm and I don’t want you to get scolded by your mother. Let’s go home?” Sehun asked.

 

“Yes, but I am hungry.” Luhan said honestly but became shy after a minute realizing what he said.

 

“It’s okay; We will bring food when we go home.” They walk back to the service car. Luhan open the back door and step in. When Sehun is already at the other side he notice the deer plushie between them.

 

“This plushie, isn’t this the one at the amusement park?” Luhan asked.

 

“You can have it if you want” Sehun said simply. Luhan widen his eyes because of happiness. He hugged the plushie and told Sehun that he really wants it.

 

“Thank you really, not just for this plushie but for the whole fun day. I know I am annoying but I think you also enjoyed it.” Luhan said with a smile while looking at Sehun.

 

“Yeah, It’s my first time to be on an amusement park…. It feels nice” Sehun said simply while looking straight. Luhan suddenly wondered what kind of family Sehun has because he already went to amusement park long ago with his parents and sister.

 

Luhan noticed that Sehun is holding his right hand and massaging it since they eat. Luhan felt guilty for holding his hand a bit tighter earlier for 3 hours. He take Sehun’s hand and start massaging his palm.

 

Sehun is about to remove his hand when Luhan hold it tighter again.

 

“Let me massage it. It’s my fault.” Luhan said. Sehun didn’t argue anymore and just let him.

 

They arrived at Luhan’s house and Sehun walk him  to the front door.

 

“Thanks for today” Sehun said.

 

“It’s okay. Thank you also” Luhan replied.

 

Luhan entered his house while Sehun go back inside the car when Luhan is already inside his house. They both feel satisfied for today. They could still feel each other’s touch and holds. They both sleep that night with a smile forming on their lips.

 

He is still a jerk for ordering me around like that. How can he just tell me that he belonged to upper class people like it’s not a big thing? Now, I can use it against him ...................................  but can I?

 

 

 

 

 

Exo's First Solo Concert #LOSTPLANETinSEOUL was a success. Congratulations! :D

Exo Fighting! OT11 Saranghaja! 

 

 

 

Don't give up on them :D