A Friend

Hey Campus President

Luhan's pov

 

 

I am now at the airport waiting for my flight. Last night was really surreal. Sehun was being sweet to him like they don't have many time in the world to be together. It's just sad that I have to leave today for Japan. Sehun and I are not together......yet but I know that there's something between us. I just can feel it.

 

 

The incident yesterday made us close, very close that I'm still doubting that this is real. I feel like every hatred that I felt for him vanished but not totally. He's still annoying and arrogant and.......a ert. He always make fun of me even if he knows i'm already pissed off. Actually, he haven't changed at all except for being sweet to me. 

 

 

Sehun and sweet, it doesn't fit a sentence before but now.....it is possible.

 

 

I realized that I actually care for him just like him to me. Even if we always fight over silly things, in the end, we are both there to cope with the situation. Just like earlier, I don't know what to wear since after I arrived in Japan, I have to attend the President's meeting so I have to look presentable. I asked him if he have some ideas on what to wear and he told me to wear some jeans and a nice shirt plus a hoodie. He said it's fine like that and I trusted him because I think he knows fashion more than I.

 

 

My flight was called so I stand up and proceed to my plane. It only takes few hours to go to Japan especially if I'm just here in Korea. They are practically neighbors. I smiled at the thought that this is my first time going to Japan because the only place that I went to when I was little is China. My father is Chinese while my mother Korean but they preferred to live in Seoul for some reasons. 

 

 

I wonder what is Sehun doing right now. ahh...why am I always thinking about him. He is a friend....just a friend. What do you mean just a friend? But he is my friend. But you didn't think of him like one, it's more than that. Oh my Gosh! I am talking to myself again. Pabo!! Just sleep for now. Yeah that's right.

 

 

After hours, I arrived in one of the airport in Japan. We go directly to our hotel since the meeting will happen also at the same building. I went to my room and found my roommate already there. He is also a guy. He is taller than me like 10 cm even taller than Sehun. His eyes are closed and his chest are doing u and down. You can tell that he is sleeping.

 

 

I go over my bed at the right and start arranging my things. I brought a lot of things since this is for about two weeks. I'm really excited about this because the last time I've had a leadership training or whatever they call it was a year and 2 months ago. Now, I've realized how busy I was for the past months. 

 

 

The Host of this meeting told us to meet in 15 mins so I get ready and went to the convention hall of this hotel. This place is really nice and the surroundings is amazing. I wish that my family is here with me because I know they will like it here especially Sulli. 

 

 

When I arrived to the hall, my roommate is already there. He is wearing a black tight jeans ,a long sando with a leather jacket and a beanie on his head. He is really tall. He looks like a chinese artist. It's nice to know that i am not the only one that is a foreigner to this country maybe there are more.

 

 

"Hello there, I'm Yuki the assistant here. I'll guide you to your table. What's your name?" this guy looks nice. He is tall and has a petite body. I bet he has a girlfriend. 

 

"Hello, My name is Lu Han." I said. I hope he understands me because I don't speak Japanese. 

 

"Oh, Mr. Lu Han. Let me show you your table. This way please." he guides me to my table. I noticed that there is already sitting along the area. Two boys that I think within my height and.................................ohh my roommate is here. I haven't talk to him yet. He is like a guy who gives an aura that 'talk-to-me-if-you-are-cool-like-me'. I really we could still get along and hang out because aside from I want to  make friends here, I think it is just right to be close with someone you are supposed to spend your two whole weeks with. 

 

"Just call me if you need something. I'll be right there at the front or you can just call other else." Yuki said to me then left me alone. I sat on one of the chairs and smile to the guy on my right.

 

"hi, I'm Key and this guy besides me is my roommate. He is Jonghyun. Nice to meet you." Key said to me cheerily and I give them a warm smile.

 

"Hello, I'm Luhan from Incheon Yeil, South Korea. Nice to meet you both. I'm glad that we are all Koreans in this table." I said and they both nodded their heads then Jonghyun gave me a thumbs up.

 

"I believe the one besides you is your roommate? Who is he?" Key asked me. I actually don't even know his name because we haven't talk. It's not like I don't want to but maybe because I'm intimidated . I don't even know why. I think I'm over thinking things.

 

"Sorry I don't know his name but yeah he is my roommate. When I got here, I saw him sleeping on his bed so we didn't have time to know each other..." I answered shyly because I think you're supposed to be close with your roommate at least to survive this and of course to enjoy. 

 

"Ohh that's bad but we can ask him you know. What do you think?" Jonghyun said and before I could protest that maybe it's not a good idea, they are already asking him. I became nervous.

 

"Hi, Im key and this guy besides me is Jonghyun and this one is Luhan who is your roommate. What's your name then?" Key said and I watch carefully the scene. I hope he won't get mad.

 

 

 

After few seconds of waiting, he looked at us. More like to me. I don't know but my body tensed.

 

 

"...Kris" that's all he said before looking again to God knows where. We all just nod and the meeting started right after.

 

 

He is a bit familiar to me. I think I already saw him somewhere. Hmm....Is it in China? No! can't be. I only go there thrice and I swear I never saw a face like that there. But maybe in ..... Korea! Yeah! I am sure we already saw each other before.

 

 

The meeting ended and we are told to go to the acquaintance party later tonight. My new friends, Key and Jonghyun, asked me to join them preparing for the night. I really think that those two won't leave this place before they become an item. Their presence shouts LOVE.

 

 

But I am still thinking about Kris.  I know for sure that I've seen him somehwere in Seoul before and I think that was the time when Sehun dragged me to a party. Yeah! correct! That's when I've found out that he is a wealthy guy and I think he is Sehun's close friend. Oh my gosh! Should I tell Sehun about this? But he is his friend right? there is no wrong with that. Besides, we are just roommates nothing more, nothing less.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`