Morning After

Hey Campus President

 

 

"Ahhhh~" I yawned. Last night was fun. Seems like almost everybody are just as excited as I am. For me, first time is always the best. I thought I'll be a loner here. Everybody has a partner. Two representatives were chosen from their school. Now that I've think of it, Why am I the only one here from Incheon yeil? Maybe I'm special. Haha dream on Luhan. Okay I'll stop now.

 

I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. Today is the real first day of the seminar. For sure, many are drunk and trying to ease their headache after last night. It's their fault though. They shouldn't have drank alcohol. But I guess that's how they enjoy and I enjoyed it too. 

 

I wear a black shorts that reaches up to my knees and a red hoodie with a black v-neck shirt inside. The weather is very nice. I remember the day when I went to the beach with Tao and Baekhyun. It was the time when Baekkie had his problems with Jiyeon. The surroundings was relaxing and quiet. The breeze of the sea was all you could hear. How I wish they we can experience this together again. 

 

But speaking of my friends, I have to talk to Kris this morning about Tao. He said he wants to ask me something. Is it about Tao or something else? What else will he ask? It's probably something important, for him at least. Hmmm.....I can't think of anything. I really don't know many things about him. It's not like I like him but....OMO! That's right! What if...maybe...he likes me? What if he will ask for my number? No way! Sehun is the one I li-- . Okay Luhan stop. You don't like anyone. You're just confused. 

 

A knock was heard from the door. I look at it and wonder who it might be. I noticed that Kris is not in the room anymore. Did he wake up early? Anyway, I walk to the door and open it. Just like what I thought, it's Kris. My eyes met his and we stayed like that before I broke the contact.

 

" Yes? What is it?" I asked him.

 

" What? This is also my room. " he walked pass me and went to his bed. I'm embarrassed. Silly me, how could I forget that? Babo Luhan! 

 

I followed his moves and I saw him getting something from his bag. It's his cellphone. He grab some shirt and start to strip. I blushed and turn around. I am not used to see other guys change their clothes in front of me except Baekhyun and Tao. Oh that's right, now is the right time for us to talk.

 

" Why are you red? " asked Kris while looking at me.

 

" Nothing. I'm just not used to see other men strip in front of me. " I reasoned and he just nod. I am glad that we are having more conversation now than yesterday.

 

" What do you want to ask me by the way? What is it about?" He finished fixing his clothes before looking at my eyes. His eyes are a bit brown. It looks good on him. But there is something with it that made my heart skip a beat but not like how if it's Sehun. It's telling me something. It shouts hope. Does it mean I am the only hope he got? For what ? 

 

" Cell phone number. " Kris said and my eyes widen. Am I actually right that he wants my number? OMO! EOTTOKE?! It's just some random weird idea of mine. This can't be! How would I reject him? I don't want to hurt hi---.

 

" I heard you're from Incheon Yeil. I have someone I know there. Do you by any chance know Tao? " Ohh~ Tao. Yeah I know Tao of course. He is my friend. Wait! How did he know Tao? I also have the picture he had left last night. Are  they friends? 

 

" Yeah. Are you friends with him? How do you know him? " I asked. 

 

" He's an old friend. We met in China. Do you have his cell phone number?" I studied his face. I am searching for any emotion that may prove that he is only a friend. He is good at keeping his poker face just like Sehun so I've got nothing.

 

" Are you sure I can trust you? " I look at him and gave him a look that says I-am-his-friend-so-I-have-to-be-sure llok. Besides, I don't trust him fully, at least not for now. 

 

" You can trust me. " Somehow I felt like I really could trust him. I'm sure if he was an old friend then maybe Tao would be happy to know.

 

" Okay. I trust you but remember that If things went wrong, I'll blame you. I'll tell Baekhyun so he will castrate your balls. GOT IT?! " I threatened and he just nod. 

 

We went to the cafeteria after our conversation. Now I know why he has Tao picture. It's still with me though. I'll just give it back to him later. 

 

" Hi Luhan. Hi Kris. " Key greeted us and I greeted him back. The table is consist of Key, Jonghyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Suga. I met the last two last night at the party. I took a seat beside Sungyeol while Kris sat besdide me. Great, I am in teh middle of two giants.

 

" I am so excited on Friday. " Sungyeol said while beaming. His eyes are sparkling. What is it on Friday?

 

" Me too. My partner would be here. " Suga said and now I'm more confused. 

 

" I really miss my Myungsoo. It's already hard that I can't contact him aside from kakotalk. " Sungyeol pouted and we laughed at him. He is really cute. But I still don't know what's going on.

 

" Guys? What is it on Friday?" I asked them and Key chose to answer.

 

" The next batch of students are coming this Friday. You see, we are actually the first batch. Two representatives should be here. The first bunch of students, which is us, are going to attend seminars and do more activities than the second one. The next batch are just the add ons actually. " he finished explaining. Now I see. Then it means there is another student from my school. Why am I not Informed?

 

" It's actually just a give away slots. They are worried that some of the students who are alone will be loner but it doesn't matter. I'm gonna see Myungsoo in few days and I am so happy.I miss my boyfriend." No wonder he is gay. So this Myungsoo is his boyfriend. How sweet of them. I wonder who is my partner. 

 

" Unfortunately, We can't be roomates since they made it random. " Sungyeol said while making a sad face. Sunggyu tried to cheer him up by bribing him to sharing his desserts on lunch. Sungyeol accepted it immediately. 

 

I took out my phone and open my kakaotalk account. I searched my contacts until I spotted Baekhyun's name. I tap it and send a morning greeting before asking him if he knows who is the other incheon yeil student that the school will sent. I pressed send. While waiting for his reply, I saw Kyungsoo's name and decided to check on him. I feel bad to live all the works in the Bar. He's probably tired last night since he was the only bartender. 

 

To Kyunggie:

     Good Morning Kyung~ I am sorry that you're

     all alone last night and probably tonight also. :'(

     I promise to work double next time. 

     I hope you're okay. Sorry again :(

 

To Lulu: 

      Morning~ It's okay Lulu. I'm not mad or anything.

      Yes, it's a bit tiring but I've got someone to help me.

      Don't worry about me. You remember the stalker that I've

      told you?  He's helping me. 

      Enjoy you stay~ Fighting!

 

To Kyunggie:

     Really? Then I'm relieved. Yes, I remember him. 

     Looks like he just can't get enough of you Kyunggie. 

     Are you guys like dating now?

 

To Lulu:

     OH MY GOD! NO! He is actually annoying sometimes. 

     He is a creep also. Do you know that he started to like me 

     just because I let him borrow my handkerchief? He's been stalking

    me for 8 months. Now, he is anywhere I go but he's not hiding anymore.

 

To Kyunggie:

    0.0 that's creepy but I think it's sweet :P My Kyunggie has a suitor. <3

    Why not give him a chance? You said he is so gorgeous. Remember?

    You said that you have never saw someone as handsome as him.

    You're both fanboying each other :D 

 

To Lulu: 

     *blushing* Ya! you don't have to remind me but it's different. 

     I'm impressed with his looks only while he likes everything about me.

     He's always stuttering in front of me and blushes everytime I am

     so close with him. He's acting like a teenage girl. 

 

To Kyunggie:

      Kyaaah~ so cute. He really likes you. Are you sure you 

      don't feel anything? I'm sure you felt something. 

      try going on a date with him. It will help. Maybe you just need

      to know him just like how he put an efort to know you. Fighting~ <3

 

To Lulu:

     Whatever. I'll think about it. I am just glad that he is helping

      me. I appreciate his efforts but sometimes I felt bad because

      I can see how much he likes me while I'm confused. 

      Anyway, bye. I need to sleep now for tonight's shift. Take care :D

 

To Kyunggie: 

     Bye bye~ i miss you. Be sure to not dream of your stalker :'D 

 

To Lulu:

      I won't. 

 

I stop teasing my friend and closed our conversation. I am glad that he has someone like his stalker, even if its creepy, because at least someone is keeping him company. I won't pester him again on going out with some guys every month. Maybe this stalker of his is the right one. I know he is just denying it but I could feel that he also have some shots for the other guy. He likes the looks after all. It's a good start right? They can know each other more later. 

 

I felt my phone vibrated and I became a bit nervous when Baekhyun's name pop out. In any moment I'll get to know who will be joining this training with me. I hope it's someone I'm closed with. Maybe it's one of the student council's officer. I tap the meassge and my world just crashed.

 

" Is this real? I am not dreaming right? How? why? My heart is beating so fast right now. Ah..Ah..!" My mind is full of curses and questions. Is this a sign? but a sign of what? I dropped my phone on the table and the others looked at me. Sungyeol stares at me for a moment before he touched my phone and read the words that makes my heart race every time.

 

" ..........Oh Sehun? Who is he hyung? " Sungyeol asked.

 

"...My...............partner" I said slowly and the others gave me smiles. My heart calm down for a minute before I choked on Sungyeol's question.

 

" Do you like him? " My face becomes as red as tomato while they all teased me.

 

       

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

MY OTPs