Luhan is a waiter

Hey Campus President

 

 

Incheon Yeil had been an all-boy high school but since President Park Geun Hye become the South Korea's president which is a girl, the school is now open for female students. Gaining more female to Icheon Yeil is one of the target of the student council. 

 

Luhan is now the "campus president". After debating with so many competitors, he is now the RULER of his school and i'm telling you he's boasting himself about it. Because of his happiness he actually broke his own mirror in his room. Not because he's always talking to the mirror about himself but he just got really happy that he accidentally- take note accidentally- kicked his mirror. His parent is not so happy about it because its his third mirror since the start of the year. 

 

Anyway, Luhan is a very strict person. He is labeled as the most dedicated student of the campus. He has a strong aura that many boys in school feared him. For him, his power is needed to make his school better.It's not like he's so full of himself, that's just who he is. Always praising himself. He is so proud. he has a loving mother, nice friends, good neighbors, intelligent teachers-except Mr. Kim- and super satisfying jobs. He almost get what he wants if only Oh Sehun didn't bothered his life for the past 5 years. 

 

He is really irritated everytime he see Oh Sehun. He hates him.because he is a jerk and a heartbreaker. He is popular because of his looks and talents. Many said that he will do good in life. For Luhan it is a NO. How will he even be in a relationship if he always rejects every person who confessed their feelings to him. He really dont know why.

 

"stop thinking too much, you'll get wrinkles if you continue that." a familiar voice pass through Luhan's ears.

"oh hi Taeyeon noona!" Luhan greeted her.

"you are having deep thoughts again. what is it about this time?" Taeyeon said.

"just usual things to think" Luhan answered simply.

"okay. Just tell me if you need me or anything.I'll help you as long as I can" Taeyeon assured.

"thanks" Luhan smiled.

"but before I forget, take this." Taeyeon give Luhan the box she is holding.

"what is this?" Luhan asked.

"just a gift since you are now the student council president. Congrats" Taeyeon said

"thank you"

"welcome. Please take care of Incheon Yeil now. I'll be entering college in few days so wish me goodluck!" Taeyeon said with big smile.

" oh yeah, goodluck noona. I'll take care of Incheon Yeil I promise you. " Luhan promised taeyeon then give her a hug.

" You better or else..." Taeyeon said before returning the hug. After a minute of hugging taeyeon pulled away.

"I need to go now. I have to meet my girls so goodbye" Taeyeon said before she left.

 

" its my turn now!!!" Luhan shouted in the middle of the garden. good thing no one is there right now except him.

 

Luhan meet up with his classmates and friends in their class then start taking down notes. The exam is tomorrow so everyone has to study. She looked around the classroom and noticed that as usual not everybody is listening or paying attention. He sighed. How will he help this school? really? He asked himself before returning his attention to the teacher until the last classes.

 

He remembered that he still need to work after class since the paying house rent is near. Maybe he could go to his workplace earlier so he could still study when he get home. after debating to himself, the answer is yes he will work earlier today because after all he needs money.

 

Luhan came from a not so rich but a not so poor family. Her father leaves them when he was in his last year of elementary. Since then he is the one taking care of his mother but his uncle and auntie are also their when no one is left with his mom. He wants to help his mother in their daily expenses and also the school's expenses. His mother is working as a cook is the nearby restaurant around their neighborhood. Luhan is now working as a waiter in a latte shop 4 blocks from his school. But on weekends he is a bartender in a club.  Thank God he is already at the right age (18). 

 

Even if his father left them for Luhan his family is not broken because his mother is acting the role as his mother and his father that's why she really salute and love his mom. He actually dont want her mother to always come home late and tired. If only he could do something more.

 

Now he is on his way to the coffee shop he is working at. He walks along the streets then stop when he is already in front of the shop. 

 

" Hi, Shindong hyung. Here's my ID. " Luhan give his ID to the security while smiling at him.

" you are early today. may i know why?" Shindong asked.

" I have exams tomorrow so i am hoping i could finish my job earlier" Luhan explained. 

"oh, then goodluck to your exams" Luhan say a small thank you before getting his ID again with his work ID then entered the cafe.

 

Once he entered the cafe,  Sunny is already smiling at him.

 

" your early mister" Suny said with a cute smile.

" well i have exams tomorrow thats why and please don't make aegyo with me. I'll tell it to Sungmin hyung." Luhan tease.

" Don't tease me. Anyway ,i think there will be only few customers today so i guess you can leave early. maybe 9?" Sunny said

" okay, thanks. Just tell sungmin hyung that I'll work two hours overtime next time." Luhan told sunny.

"okay, be ready now" Luhan smiled at sunny then go to the backroom. 

 

He change his clothes and fix his looks. After doing his routine, he come back to the cashier and stand beside it.

 

" Looking good" sunny complimented him -well as always-. 

"than--" Luhan didn't finished his words when the bell at the front door rang which means someone just entered the cafe.

 

When Luhan look at the door. He gasped, mouth forming an O shape. He can't believe who he's seeing right now. He suddenly asked himself what did he do in his past life to be in this unfortunate situation. Well the man standing right infront of him is none other than Oh Sehun.

 

"Good afternoon sir, may i take your order?" Sunny quickly asked.

 

Sehun did not answer quickly but instead he looked at the direction where Luhan is standing. He stare at luhan with straight face but when he is about to turn his attention back to the cashier, Luhan swear that he saw Sehun smirked. So luhan's heart is beating fast right now. 

 

" Espresso. two shots. " that's all Sehun said before taking the receipt and his change. Before he take a seat near the window he murmured something.

 

Luhan is not sure but if he is not wrong , he heard Sehun said " later " . that's all. Luhan is losing his mind now. 

 

After a few moments sunny nudge Luhan to serve Sehun's order on his table. Luhan can only nod.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

Why the hell Oh Sehun is here? i'm doomed. He can't be here. There are many coffee shops near our school, why did he chose here? Did he recognized me? of course luhan. you're so unique you know. But wait why am i over reacting? He is just the jerk sehun. Yeah a jerk. What if he reveal my secret to everyone?*sigh* my life.

 

I'll just deliver this then act like we don't know each other. Yes thats right. Breathe in, breathe out.

 

" this i-is yo-your or-ord-der s-s-sir." I placed the mug of espresso on the table. Heck, why am i stuttering? maybe im really nervous. but why?

"te-tell me i-if yo-you ne-e-ed any-thi-i-ing mo-mor-re si-sir" Aishh luhan you're embarrassing! 

I was about to leave when suddenly sehun spoke.

 

"What a secret you have mister president" 

 

Luhan stared at him for a few moment before he retort.

 

"What do you want Sehun?' Luhan ask after a sigh. 

"How do you think the others will react if they find out about your secret Prez?" Sehun simply questioned.

 

Luhan's heart is beating so fast. He is shocked. He actually dont know the answer. All he knows that he have a good reputation. He just became the school's president. This can't be happening.

 

"So tell me prez, why are you working here as a waiter?" Sehun ask luhan directly.

" you don't have to know"

" but i want to know"

"i dont want to"

"just tell me"

"no"

"yes"

" no"

"yes"

" I SAID I DONT WANT TO!" Luhan's voice became louder. He paused. He bowed his head immediately after realizing what he did.

" I still have to work" Luhan left Sehun right away.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Oh Sehun is not pleased though. Throughout the working hours, he is glancing at luhan to take orders and serve to different tables. He knows luhan is trying to ignore him but he can't deceive sehun. Sehun caught luhan glanced at him once in a while. Luhan will immediately looked away when he is caught.

 

Luhan looks tired in the eyes of Sehun. Its like he doesn't get enought sleep for the past few days.

 

It's now 8:35pm. Many customers already come and go. Sehun is still there. He is now holding a book, studying. Luhan is looking at him with curiosity. He didn't know why sehun is still there. he was about to approach him when the door open revealing the trio in his school. Again he panicked. He looked at the trio with shocked face.how will he explain it? His mind is lost one more time.

 

Sehun is now approaching the commotion that is happening. He stood besides luhan then out of nowhere he pats luhan's head.

 

"you still have work to do" Sehun repeat his words. Luhan didn't know if he should thank him or something...

" Luhan the campus president is here! wearing a long sleeve polo ....... with.... a necktie" the first guy who entered said

" Does this mean that our president is working here as a wai--waite--waiter?" the second guy asked confusedly.

 

Luhan just bow his head while letting sehun pat him. He didn't know where his strong personality go. Maybe he feels down because he dont know how to escape this. He is being weak right now. 

 

"what are you guys doing here?" Sehun suddenly asked with a serious tone.

The trio became nervous with his tone.

" we are just going to buy...hmmm.... ahm... buy... coff...coffee...  yes coffee " the third guy answered nervously.

Sehun just pointed where the cashier is.

" than--thanks. but wait why are you here mister president? you're really working here?" the second guy asked luhan

Luhan lift up his head then stared at the trio before answering.

" I am working here as a waiter " He simply stated before removing sehun's hands on his head then make his way towards the backroom.

" Just go after you bought your coffee" Sehun said authoritatively.

 

The trio have no choie but to obey sehun because they are also scared of him. they can't belive that the so strong, brave, fierce and authoritative campus president is just working on a cafe as a waiter. But then again they just obeyed sehun then left.

 

Luhan is now at the backroom for almost 30 mins. Its time to go home. He bid goodbye to everyone before getting the garbage bag since he is the one in charge  of it.Many things really happened today. He's so stressed about it now. 

 

While throwing the garbage he suddenly felt a presence of someone at his back. Maybe a maniac--he thought. He turn around only to find Oh Sehun leaning against the wall, eyes closed, arms crossed on his chest and looks like waiting for someone.

 

"You took so long. It's already 9:15pm." Sehun said

"why are you here?" Luhan asked him

" You still didn't answered my question earlier" Sehun said while slowly opening his  eyes

 

Luhan could say that sehun has a beautiful eyes. But it lacks something. He is not sure of what it is yet.

 

"why should i tell you? So you can blackmail me? It's okay, tell others i dont care. " luhan retorted. He was about to leave when he felt a hand on his wrist.

 

Sehun spin him around so they are now face to face. Luhan's face is shocked at the sudden movement. His heart is beating so fast.

 

" maybe i am. just tell me your reasons." sehun insisted luhan

Luhan sighed. He didn't know if he should tell sehun but after a few seconds he gave up.

 

" I need money" Luhan started. " to support my mother and my sister"

 

Sehun only looked at him. Luhan can't read his face. 

 

" My father left us almost 6 years ago that's why i need job to help my mother pay our expenses. So... please..." Luhan sounds vulnerable right now. 

"......."

"......"

"okay" Sehun finally said.

"okay?" luhan repeated.

" okay."

"ahmm... thanks.." Luhan mumbled

" but in one conditon" 

"what?"

" be my maid just for a day" Sehun suddenly

"WHAT??!!" Luhan shouted. 

" everyone wants me, why dont you take the chance?" Sehun asked

" ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Luhan exclaimed

" just say yes.... just accompany me....i dont take no as an answer" Sehun said softly. He tighted his grip around luhan's wrist.

 

Luhan didn't know what really happened but he just find himself nodding to oh sehun.  He can't belive that the strong and fierce Luhan --the campus president-- is easily agreeing to Oh Sehun. He should be strong coz he is the ruler. But he dont have strength right now. He sighed.

Sehun smiled then let go. 

 

" okay then" Sehun grabs luhans's bag before going. He took out his phone and saved luhan's number to his phone.

" i'll call u"

"o-ok-okay" luhan said softly.

" go home safely. remember we have exams tomorrow. you should study more if you want to beat my rank" sehun simply said then left

 

Luhan stand there for a while then...

 

" TT! THE EXAMS!!!!! AISSSH. i need to go home now." Luhan run to the nearest bus station. 

"Jerk Sehun!" Luhan said before entering the bus. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

English is not my first language.

~~~~~~~~~~ jejoycat1122~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1 End~~~~~~~~~~