Is This The End?

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

~After 48 hours~

You: L.

L: yes?

You: Janni texted me. It’s her flight today.

L: What? Where is she going?

You: Korea. I remember she told me that they will live at Korea for good but she didn’t inform me about her flight.

L: Let’s go to the airport?

You: Okay.

*L’s phone rang*

L: Oh no.

You: Why?

L: I can’t go. My dad asked me to send the documents he needs at his email today but I haven’t finished it yet.

You: It’s okay. You finish it. I can go alone.

L: You sure?

You: yup! *smiled*

L: *kissed your forehead*

~At the outside part of the airport~

You: *looked around* Oh I think Janni is not here yet. *looked around again* I’m too early. *checked the time* I think I have to wait here.

Suddenly…

Man: Excuse Sir Sungyeol!

You: *wide eyes* Sungyeol?

Man: You left your coat at my cab.

SY: Oh Kamsahmida.

You: It’s Sungyeol. *you whispered*

You slowly turned back and saw Sungyeol busy wearing his coat and preparing his passport. You are so shocked that you can’t even say a thing. You slowly went to him. Sungyeol didn’t notice you coming because he was busy.

You: Sungyeol.

Sungyeol suddenly paused for 15 seconds because he was familiar with the voice he heard and faced you.

You: where are you going? *looking at Sungyeol’s eyes*

SY: JC.

You: Why are you here? What’s with these stuffs? *noticed the ticket he was holding* you’re going home?

SY: *looked down and nodded*

You: Why? Is it because of me? of L? of our relationship?

SY: None of that.

You: then what?

SY: *didn’t answer*

You: *fake chuckle but sounds like a forced chuckle* you didn’t talk to me for three days. I was wondering where you are, what happened to you since the last time we have encountered. I was worried about you. I tried to call you but I got no response. And now, we meet again here at the airport and I don’t even know why you’re here.

SY: I didn’t tell you about this because I know you will get hurt. I know you will get mad.

You: yeah. You’re right. What do you think about me Sungyeol? You think that I don’t care about you? I care Sungyeol because… because you’re the guy who always catches me, the guy who never gets tired of loving me even if you get nothing from me.

SY: Well now I’m tired. My heart is already tired. Tired of catching all the pain for you, tired of hearing from you that I’m just your friend, tired of waiting for you to see how much I love you, I even came at the point where I want to put down my shield to protect you.

You: That’s way you’re running away?

SY: I’m not running away. I want to give my heart a break.

You: when did you realize all of those things you said?

SY: When L said you’re his girl.

You: So it’s because of our relationship.

SY: No. When Eunjae came, I said to myself that I will not let Myungsoo to make you his girl that’s why I did everything and you know that efforts I have gave. But I failed. You both are so important to me. I didn’t want to lose any of you. I don’t want to be the reason to break your relationship with each other. I love you JC but I know you can’t love me back the way I love you because it’s for Myungsoo. *smirked* he’s so lucky. I wanted to save both of you that’s way I’m going home so I can keep you both.

You: but what about me?

SY: I know you will be fine because you’re in L’s hand already

You: *looked down and slowly grabbed Sungyeol’s hand* But I need you.

SY: *holds back on your hand* you just need me as your aid.

You: That’s not true.

SY: That’s the truth. If you really care about me, you have to let me go.

You: *closed your eyes as tears continuously fall*

SY: JC.

You: *slowly let go of his hand* is this the sign that we will forget about each other?

SY: No, JC. I can’t do that.

You: Sungyeol.

SY: Remember this JC. My heart is always open for you and my love will never change. But I don’t know how long will I wait.

Announcer: Flight 5GDT574. You may now check in.

SY: I think I have to go.

You: Sungyeol. *suddenly hugs him* If I run to you crying, will you accept me?

SY: *secretly smiled* Yes. *hugs back*

Sungyeol whispered “I love you” and hugged really really tight.

SY: I hope you will not let yourself always in pain.

You: I won’t.

SY: Promise?

You: I promise.

SY: If you wouldn’t mind, can I kiss you on the forehead?

You: *nodded*

SY: *Sweetly kissed your forehead*

Sungyeol wipes your tears away and picked his bag. He slowly turned back and walked really slow. You watched him until he disappeared. Before he enters, he looked back at you and sadly waved with a forced smile. You also waved back with the same condition. He continued walking and disappeared. You knew it will be the last time you can see at Guam and now his shield to protect you has already gone.

After he disappeared, you just stood alone at the center and were crying. “I hope you won’t give up on me. I hope we can see each other again.” You thought.

Suddenly, Janni tapped you at your back.

Janni: JC is that you?

You: *quickly wipe your tears and faced her with a smile.* Hi.

Janni: *touches your face* Are you crying?

You: *looked at her deeply and bit your lips*

Janni: JC. What happened? Are you okay?

You: No. No, Janni. *let go of your tears*

Janni: What happened? Tell me.

You: *hugs Janni* Nothing. I will just miss you a lot.

Janni: Aww. Don’t worry. We will see each other again when you come back to Korea.

You: I can’t wait for that day. *continued crying*

Janni believes that there is something wrong. She doesn’t believe that missing her is not the total reason why you’re crying. She suddenly got worried. She knows deep in her heart that someone important to you made you cry and broke your heart.

Janni: JC.

You: *wipes tears*

Janni: tell me. *looked deep in your eyes*

Janni’s eyes were just looking at your eyes saying “Please tell me the truth.”. By just that look, you suddenly kneeled down and cried.

Janni: JC!

You: Janni. I saw him. I saw him leaving me.

Janni: Who? Who is leaving you? Is it L?

You: It’s Sungyeol.

Janni: What?

You: do you know what I feel right now? I feel like I’m a bad person. I feel like it’s my fault why he’s leaving. I’m such a useless friend. I always hurt people around me. I’m a sinful person. I’m stupid. I’m stupid.

Janni: JC. It’s not your fault. You chose L to own your heart and… Sungyeol as your friend. You’re just loving a person you chose and it’s not a fault. It’s not right to blame yourself.

You: But that’s how I feel Janni. He left because I chose Myungsoo.

Janni: Sungyeol is different of what you think. I believe that he chooses to leave because he doesn’t want to ruin everything. I don’t believe that he left because he wanted you to realize the consequences you will face just because you didn’t choose him over L. I know you know the reason why. Right, JC?

You: but Janni, I’m worried.

Janni: Worried about what?

You: if Myungsoo can’t protect me anymore then who will do it?

Janni: Are you having a doubt on Myungsoo?

You: *looked down and cried*

Janni: Myungsoo loves you and I believe he will stand for you until the end. Don’t be afraid.

You: If you will leave, who will comfort me? Who will encourage me?

Janni: *smiled* JC. You can call me anytime.

You: *hugs Janni* Please don’t leave.

Janni: I won’t leave you JC. I’m just few miles away from you.

You: Please. Don’t. Leave.

Janni: *secretly cried*

~After 5 hours~

At your room…

You: *sadly entered your room*

L: How’s it going? Did Janni already fly away?

You: *nodded*

L noticed your teary eyes and sad face.

L: Hey. Is there something wrong?

You: I’m just… I’m just about Janni leaving me here.

L: Look at me.

You: *looked at L*

L: I’m here. I can be your friend. Okay? I can be Janni.

You: *paused*

L: Is that okay?

You: Sungyeol also…. Left. *burst out crying*

L was paused of what you said. He can’t believe that Sungyeol left without his best friend saying goodbye.

L hugged you as you continue to cry.

He knew how important Sungyeol to you.

“Sungyeol, why?” he thought.

~Meanwhile~

EJ: What did you get?

Crew: Ms. Jae Cath was crying.

EJ: Crying? Why?

Crew: I’m not sure but I heard she said the Sungyeol also left.

EJ: Sungyeol also left?

“What could possibly happen?” she curiously thought.