Last Three Hours (Part One)

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

You woke up without seeing L this morning but he left a letter beside you saying “I’m sorry.” You looked away and kept the letter under the pillow.

You were preparing breakfast when L’s driver knocked.

TOK! TOK!

Driver: Ms. Jae Cath.

You: yes. What is it?

Driver: Mr. Myungsoo told me to inform you that he’s at the amusement park where he brought you.

You: oh. Is he waiting for me?

Driver: I’m not sure.

You: I see. Is there any instruction?

Driver: None.

You: Okay. *looked down* Thank You.

Driver: *bowed and left.*

You slowly closed the door and let out a deep thought.

“What is that for? Do I have to go? But he didn’t instruct me to go anyway.” You thought and shake your head.

You: I won’t go. Okay. *exhale*

After having a breakfast, you watched TV but you got bored and decided to read books. You’re not reading instead you were thinking if you’ll go or not. You were thinking why he didn’t instruct you to go. You were very curious.

You: Enough! JC, concentrate okay? He didn’t instruct you to go. He just informed you where he is so that you won’t get worry. Okay JC?

And you went back reading.

You didn’t find reading interesting so you dance here and sing there. But no matter what you do, you can’t get away with your thoughts.

You: *face the mirror* I look like an idiot. *bumped your head*

You tried to entertain yourself but it’s no use. You tried not to think of him, you just can’t.

“JC, come to think of it. He’s there at the amusement to have fun. He doesn’t need you because if he does, he will instruct you to get dress and go there. So stop thinking about it okay?” you said to yourself.

You: But I just can’t. *bumped your head 10 times”

“What if it’s just a trick? He’s waiting for me there. What if?” you thought.

You: oh no JC, you’re wrong. Remember what he did last night?

~FLASHBACK~

He started kissing your forehead down to your nose. Next, he kissed the right side of your neck to the left side of your neck that causes you to moan a little.

L let out a smirk.

“I like that moan and I’ll be glad if you’ll do it again.” He whispered.

“you-you better stop. Or else.” You were stammering.

“Or else what?” he said.

“Myungsoo.” You whispered trying to stop him.

Myungsoo wrapped his hands around your waist. Slowly, he was placing his hands near to your .

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You blushed remembering that thing.

You: Oh! JC STOP IT!!! *paused* I’ll take a nap. Right! I’ll take a nap. *went to bed and wrapped the blanket around your body*

~AFTER 3 HOURS~

“I CAN’T SLEEP!!!!!” you shouted like a kid.

You: why you pabo JC!!!! * your head*

For unknown reason, you ordered some food.

“Why in the hell I ordered food?” you thought while rubbing your chin,

You: nah. It’s okay. I’ll eat it.

You ate the food while watching TV pretending that you’re not thinking of him.

You: *burp* I’m so full. *rubbed your belly*

~AFTER 2 HOURS~

You were looking outside the window watching the cars pass by, people walking, and children laughing and playing. You looked at the clock and it’s already 3 pm.

“Is he still there?” you thought and closed your eyes.

As you opened your eyes, you saw two old couple walking with their hands together. The old woman was in cold. The old man took off his jacket and let her wear it. They both smiled to each other and the woman gave the man a kiss. A kiss of thank you and I love you.

You smiled seeing the old couple’s sweetness.

You: Okay JC. Do it.

Finally! You decided to go.

~At the Amusement Park~

You have no idea where Myungsoo is. You walked around while your eyes searching for L.

While walking, you saw the crew who offered you to try their Love Date Promo.

Suddenly, the memory you have at the hidden garden all went back.

It was your very first date. You will never forget that Wednesdate. His sweetness, the way he looks at you and the way how he first kissed you.

~FLASHBACK~

“I’ll make you fall in love with me this Wednesdate.” 

L: I’ll never let go of your hand tonight.

“Don’t worry. I don’t love you.”

He softly chuckled.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Those are the words he let go that you won’t forget. Remembering those moments made you feel that … you miss him for the first time.

You closed your eyes and let out a deep sigh and you continued walking.

Crew: Good Evening mam. *bowed*

You: *smiled*

Crew: I remember you. *pointed at you*

You: really?

Crew: you are the girlfriend of that handsome boy who holds your hand so tight! Right?

You: *chuckled* neh. But I’m not his girlfriend.

Crew: I knew it! I will never forget you both. You’re so perfect together! Wait. Is he with you?

You: uhm no.

Crew: huh? Where is he?

You: actually I’m searching for him here. His driver said he’s here.

Crew: I see. Oh! I bet he’s making a surprise for you! *feels*

You: *chuckled*

Crew: oh, I have to go back at work.

You: okay.

Crew: nice to see you again! *bowed and left*

You: *waved and smiled*

You continued searching.

~AFTER 1 HOUR~

There’s no L to be found around.

“I think he’s not here anymore.” You exhaled.

You saw a bench under the big tree and near to tiny pond. You decided to take a sit for a while.

It’s almost 5 pm. While sitting, you watched the kids playing with their kite. You were softly laughing at them because they we’re so cute.

“Where is he?” you thought.

You: I should’ve come here early. *looked down*

Suddenly…

“Penny! Come here! Ahhh! *laughed*”

You: that voice *stood up*

That shout sounds very familiar to you. You followed the source of that shout.

At the grassy part of the amusement park…