Complicated Night

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

Right after EunJae left, the three of you were still paused. You were all surprised about EunJae’s sudden appearance. You all knew that the past few days were just the beginning of everything that is happening.

Finally, Sungyeol broke the silence.

SY: I think I have to go.

You and L didn’t respond so Sungyeol slowly left.

Your dinner plan was postponed.

After Sungyeol left, L also went outside while you went at the hotel’s terrace.

The three of you let out a deep thought.

Sungyeol didn’t go home instead he went to the beach where he brought you. He sat at the white sand and was looking far away and was also having a deep thought.

Sungyeol’s thought:

“EunJae’s appearance is just the beginning. I know something’s wrong. I hope I’m wrong that she’s having a bad plan to JC. I hope JC is aware. I don’t know if L can protect JC over EunJae. It’s like all his feelings to EunJae went back and now he’s forgetting that he likes JC. I know JC will get hurt on time and EunJae wants to see that. I can see it on EunJae’s look at JC a while ago. So this is where my role going to start, protecting JC. I’m protecting JC not because I want to but because I love her even though she can’t love me back at this time. I will protect her over L and EunJae. I don’t care if I’ll get hurt 5 times as long as I’m sure that she’s okay and she’s not hurt. If EunJae hurts JC, I’ll forget that she’s the girl my friend loves a lot and if L hurts JC, I’ll forget that he’s my best friend.”

Deep sigh.

End of thought.

On the other hand, you were standing at the terrace and were looking around. The air is just so good hitting your face and it makes your mind freshen up. You also let out a deep thought about what happened a while ago.

 Your thought:

“It’s a surprising night today. I didn’t expect EunJae will come and visit us. But she’s different, her looks at me, the way she talks, the way she moves, the way she smiles, everything. It seems like she’s up to something. EunJae can’t easily forgive someone who messed up with her but she has forgiven me that easy. I know there’s something wrong. What if she’s planning to get revenge at me? No! She won’t do that. She still remembers that we’re best friend. I can’t get of my mind L’s look at EunJae. It seems like he wanted to have her again. Why do I feel this way? No! I’m not jealous! No way! People get jealous if they love that particular person but I don’t love L so I’m not jealous. Right! I’m not jealous.”

~FLASHBACK~

SY: if you don’t want, I’ll go home with you JC.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Sungyeol said that? I think he’s not mad at me anymore. I hope we’re okay now. I hope.”

End of thought.

You looked up at the sky and saw Sungyeol’s star positioned beside your star.

“Sungyeol’s star!” you said while smiling like a kid.

“He’s not hurt anymore.” You giggled.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was sitting at the bench and was only looking straight forward. He also let out a deep thought.

L’s thought:

“She’s back. Everything came back. It’s like I want to have EunJae. Well. That’s my purpose why I came here. But.. JC. Why is this happening? I can’t understand anymore. Every time Sungyeol do something for JC, I got really jealous. It’s like I want to run with JC away from Sungyeol. But EunJae’s back. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now. I still love EunJae but I think I’m falling with JC.”

Closed eyes and deep sigh.

End of thought.

The night ended and the three of you are still having those thoughts.

This is just the beginning.