JC covers L’s heart’s hole

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

After knowing that EunJae is out of town and will be back after two weeks, you decided to explore around Guam so your time won’t be wasted by just emoting on such things. It’s also your plan to explore Guam but there is L really desperate to see EunJae.

L: I’ll call the driver.

You: wait! Why?

L: cause’ we’re going home, aren’t we?

You: Yes, we will go home but we will not ride a car. We will just walk.

L: you crazy? Our hotel is too far away from here.

You: I know but in that case we can explore Guam. Surprising EunJae is not the only thing we came here for. Don’t you want it? Make memories here at Guam.

L: I don’t want to make memories with you.

You: Just think I’m EunJae.

L: you two are very different with each other.

You: Don’t think of me with you. Erase it! Just think of EunJae only. Don’t pretend, make it real. So you can create good memories with her.

L: she’s not here.

You: but she’s in your heart. As long as she’s in your heart, you can create good memories even though she’s not beside you. That’s why I’m asking you to think that I’m EunJae. EunJae is with you.

L did what you instruct him to do. He closed his eyes and was deeply thinking of EunJae only. You waited him to open his eyes. After a minute, L opened his eyes and sees you as EunJae.

L: EunJae. *he said to you and smiled widely.

“That’s right.” You doubly thought.

You started walking while L continues to see you as EunJae.

While walking, L saw a bench on the side of a big tree.

L: Let’s sit there EunJae. *grabbed your hand*

(At the bench)

You: it’s so beautiful here.

L: the view of this place can describe your beauty. Very simple but has an unexplainable beauty.

You: Myungsoo?

L: hmm?

You: do you really see me as EunJae?

L: what are you talking about?

You: uhmm— you don’t see me as Jae Cath?

L: Jae Cath? EunJae. *holds both hands* Just think of us only okay? *kissed your forehead and hugged you*

You: *was so shocked and eyes wide open*

L: *placed his lips closer to your left ear and whispered* I love you. EunJae. *hugged you very tightly.*

You: *can’t move from his hug*

“He really sees me as EunJae. He wouldn’t kiss my forehead, hug me, hold my hand and say I love you to me if he doesn’t really see me as EunJae. He hates Jae Cath and he wouldn’t do that to her. Ever! But why do I feel like this. It seems like it hurts on my part as JC. Am I born to heal someone’s heart ache? I guess am not. I’m just using myself. It’s my idea anyway. Every time he calls me EunJae that time, I seem to forget who really I am. I seem to forget about JC. JC who is always arguing with Myungsoo. JC whose goal is to win over Myungsoo on a stupid argument or fight. But that time, I felt being loved by someone who is true to his love. I realized how lucky EunJae was and is. That time, I loved being EunJae even if I got only a little time. I don’t know why I am saying this on my mind. I hope I’m wrong. I hope I’m not letting myself to fall in love with him. I hope I’m not letting myself to use myself. I hope I’m not forgetting our friendship. I hope I’m wrong.*deep sigh*” You sadly thought.

You both continued walking and L was holding your hand. When one woman noticed your sweetness with each other.

Woman: you both are so sweet. Walking on the street holding hands.

L: thank you.

Woman: what’s your girlfriend name?

You’re about to say your name when Myungsoo goes first.

L: EunJae.

You: *looked down*

Woman: what a beautiful name.

You: t-thank you.

“Why does it really hurts?” you thought holding back on your tears. “It’s only for just tonight JC”

You were about to arrive at your hotel when L started a conversation.

L: thank you Eunjae. *still holding your hand.*

You: for what?

L: for letting me to have this night with you.

You: y-you’re welcome.

L: I thought you’ll avoid me again.

You: *sadly smiled*

L let go of your hand and closed his eyes. He went back to reality. He opened his eyes and finally sees you as JC.

L: did you see that? *he said very happy*

You: see what?

L: EunJae and I were walking while holding hands. I thought she would avoid me but she didn’t.

“It’s me Myungsoo.” You thought.

L: It’s the best night of my life Jae Cath!

“It’s the worse night for me Myungsoo. You really hurtled me.” You thought forcing yourself to put a smile on your face.

“I guess he didn’t remember how he gets there.” You thought