The Plane

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

(At the plane)

L was sitting beside you. You were at the left side, beside the plane’s window and L at the right side.

Announcer: please set your seat belts on and tight.

Flight attendant: Good afternoon mam and sir. How about some sandwich here?

L: do you have tuna flavor?

Flight attendant: Yes sir. Drinks sir?

L: just water only.

Flight attendant: how about your girlfriend sir?

Your eyes turned wide.

You: girlfriend?!

Flight attendant: isn’t he your boyfriend?

You and L: No!

You: there’s no way!

L: Ew.

You: *gave a death glare to L*

Flight attendant: I’m very sorry mam.

You: it’s okay. It’s just a mistake.

Flight attendant: I’m also very sor—

You: shhhh… he don’t deserve your sorry.

L: *gave a death glare to you* Just admit it.

You: admit what?

L: you want me to be your boyfriend.

You: over my dead body! *took the book you were reading and it to him*

L: hey stop it!

Flight attendant: uhm excuse me sir, mam. You’re disturbing other passengers!

You both stopped because you saw the flight attendant got mad.

Flight attendant: may I leave now sir mam?

“yes.” You both said like little kids.

(After one hour)

You were reading your favorite book when L put his earphones on and played a song. It seems so loud to you because he’s beside you and you can’t concentrate. It’s in full volume.

You placed the book down and started to complain.

You: excuse me Mr. Kim Myungsoo.

L didn’t hear you.

You: *took off his earphone*

L: hey.

You: can you please minimize the volume because it’s so loud.

L: so loud?

You: I’m reading books here and you know that you’re beside me. I can’t concentrate.

L: none of my business.

You: L-

L: Myungsoo.

You: Myungsoo, I’m sure you don’t want some arguments here right?

L: (sighs) *took his headphone and placed it on your head*

You: and what’s this?

L: in that case, you won’t hear anymore my loud earphones and finally you can concentrate with your beloved book. Any additional complain huh? Queen of complaints?

You: none at this time.

L: great. *got back to his business*

You: *got back to reading*

(After one hour)

Flight attendant: Good evening mam and sir. Do you need some blanket?

You and L: yes. *looked at each other and then immediately looked away*

Flight attendant: okay sir and mam. Just wait a minute.

You: *nodded*

While waiting, you yawned very deeply and that simply means you’re sleepy.

Flight attendant: I’m sorry mam and sir. But only one blanket is left.

L: I’ll take it.

You didn’t complain because you can’t do it anymore because you’re sleepy. Instead you looked away. L was shocked. He was expecting for another new argument.

Flight attendant: okay sir. *handled the blanket to L* Have a peaceful evening. *and she left.*

L wrapped the blanket around his front body because it was cold.

You were only wearing a thin layer jacket and you can really feel the coldness inside the plane.

“If he only gave the blanket to me, I wouldn’t feel like this. Ungentle man type.” You thought while your eyes close trying to sleep.

You fell asleep hugging your heart shaped pillow.

L took off his earphone and heard your snores. “I never met a girl who snores a lot like you.” He thought. He was about to keep his headphone on his back pack when he accidentally touched your right hand. “whoa. Her hands so cold.” He thought.

He quickly took his blanket off and wrapped it around you. After a minute, he touched your hand again to check if it is still cold and it was. He took off his gloves and let you wear it.

He’s denying it that he’s worried. “Why didn’t you tell me that you need the blanket most so I can give it to you?” He thought.

He noticed your head was bumping at the plane’s left side wall. He took his little soft pillow and placed it at the plane’s left side wall so your head can lie there softly and will also prevent your head from bumping the wall. “This will help you.” He thought.

He took off the glove from your right hand to check if your hand isn’t that cold as it was a while ago. “Thank God it’s already warm.” He thought. He tightly holds your right hand until he fell asleep.

You were totally asleep and didn’t even notice and feel what L have done to keep you warm.

The flight attendant saw all that L done. “I’m pretty sure they’ll be in a relationship soon” she thought. “That is very sweet.” She said while her both hands on her cheeks.

Announcer: have a sweet dream.

(Morning)

You slowly opened your eyes and the ray of light hits you and you quickly turned it off. You feel so warm especially on your right hand. You noticed a small pillow placed on your left side wall. “Where is this come from?” you thought curiously. You also noticed the blanket that is wrapped around you. “Wait. This is the blanket Myungsoo didn’t give to me.” You thought.

You turned your head to your right side and saw Myungsoo sleeping innocently. You were about to stretch your both hands up when you felt someone’s holding you. *Gasp* “he’s holding my hand.” You whispered. You also noticed the glove you were wearing. “Are these stuffs belonging to him? But why would he let me use it?” You thought. You slowly let go of his hand and returned all the things you have noticed.

You: weird. “Rubbed your left arm*