Get away from your love

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

After a couple of weeks, the ordinary situation continues for EunJae and L. She continues to avoid him with the help of JC whereas L never stops. What a faithful true love. EunJae finally made up her mind to beg L to stop everything he does but she don’t know how since she accepted the job offered to her at Guam. Until one perfect evening, she decided to talk to L. She doesn’t really know how she feel and how should she react.

(EunJae’s POV)

How am I supposed to tell him? What should be the first word to let go? Uh! I don’t know. He wouldn’t listen. I have nothing to lose right? Perhaps it’s my freedom. *exhale*

(Calls L)

L: EunJae?

EJ: yeah it’s me

I can feel his happiness when I called him. It’s my first time to call him in my entire life.

L: are you okay? Is something’s wrong?

EJ: Im okay. Don’t worry.

L: are you sure?

EJ: yeah yeah. Uhm – L.

L: yes?

EJ: are you free tonight?

L: oh yeah. I’ am absolutely free tonight. Yeah why?

EJ: I have to tell something important to you.

L: okay where?

EJ: remember the park where we first met?

L: yeah.

EJ: meet you up there.

L: EunJae.

EJ: yes?

L: i- l- lo-*stammering* I’ll see you there!

EJ: okay. I guess I’ll have to end this call.

L: Yeah sure.

(End of POV)

(At the park)

L was first to arrive and he was feeling nervous and unfortunately he doesn’t know why. “Relax okay.” He thought. After a few minutes, EunJae arrived. L’s face created a wide smile when he saw EunJae coming.

EJ: L.

L: (runs toward to her) EunJae.

EJ: hey.

L: hey. I brought some food here. It will be better if we have something to eat while having a conversation right? What do you think?

EJ: I hope you know this is not exactly a date right?

L: yah- i- know. Don’t worry.

EJ: and we will not stay here for a long time.

L: re- really?

L’s smile slowly fades away.

EJ: L. Im going to Guam.

L: What?!

EJ: it’s just that I need space.

L: space? Okay I’ll give you space. Don’t leave.

EJ: not only space.

~SILENCE~

EJ: I ju- just want to get away from your love.

L: from.. From my lo- love?

EJ: I don’t want to see you anymore! Stop courting me everything!

L: you can learn to love me ba-

EJ: I can’t never ever learn to love you back L and if I could I will never do it.

Hearing her last sentence really broke L’s heart. He can’t breathe anymore. His world has … destroyed by the girl he treats as his world. 

L: but you’re my world. How- how can I go on?

EJ: you will learn it someday

L: I will never learn that! I don’t know who I’ am if you’re not there to remind me that.

EJ: Myungsoo, I want you to find a girl who will worth your love.

L: I found her and it’s you.

EJ: but it’s not worth it.

L kneeled down slowly as tears fell down on his cheeks from his killing eyes.

EJ: Im sorry L. (slowly walked away)

L: (whispered) don’t leave. Why do you have to end all of this at the place where I found my happiness? Can yo- you please don’t leave me.

*HEAVY RAIN*

(Your POV)

You: come on! PLEASE Flappy Bird bear with me!

I was shouting at my phone because of flappy bird. Stupid right? I know. I want to overcome my current high score … 12. Ha-ha. Well, I was about to reach 20 …

You: come on baby, that’s- *EunJae calling* UH NOT NOW! Yeah. Hel-

EJ: JC.

You: wait. Are you crying?

EJ: I already told him. I don’t know why I’m crying. I jus-t don’t know.

You: you okay?

EJ: JC.

You: EunJae.

(End of POV)