Starting Over Again

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

In the middle of the night, quarter to 3 a.m., L suddenly woke up.

He slowly opened his eyes and only saw black surroundings. He blinked his eyes for 3 times making sure if he’s really awake.

“Where am I?” he thought looking around and can’t see a single thing because it’s very dark and he can only see the light of moon outside the window.

The only thing he can remember is he saw you looking at him.

~FLASHBACK~

Myungsoo slowly turned his eyes to you.

You looked away.

“JC.” L said and finally was out of conscious.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He rubbed his forehead and the lamp on his side table. He slowly stood up and saw his self at the mirror.

“What happened to me?” he thought.

L: Stupid Myungsoo.

He was about to go back to bed when he heard you snoring really loud.

“JC?” he whispered.

He turns on the light again and saw you peacefully and loudly sleeping at the sofa.

He slowly went closer to you. He saw the blanket fell on the floor and he picked it up and covered it on your body. 

He also noticed that you can’t move properly because the sofa’s space is not that wide. He had an idea to transfer you at the bed beside him.

He slowly took off the blanket. Safe and sound, he carried you in bridal style. You’re not awake that time but you wrapped your hand around his neck and he was shocked about that.

There are 7 steps to take going to the bed from the sofa. He’s currently on 5th step but he paused for a while because you stopped snoring. He thought he has wakened you up. He’s nervous and he doesn’t know why. But after a second, you continued snoring and L continued the 6th and 7th step.

After the 7 steps, he placed you at the right side of the bed safe and sound. He covered a blanket on your body but you softly threw it away. You were .

“It’s so hot.” You said while .

You slowly raise your shirt up but L immediately stopped your hand from doing that and he’s really blushing.

After a moment, L also went to bed and was lying down beside you.

You turned your body to the left and now you’re facing him.

He can’t help it but to stare at your sleeping beauty face.

“I didn’t know you’re pretty.” He thought.

He sweetly played with your hair while staring at you and he didn’t know why he did that. His hand made him played with your hair. Now, he was having fun. He chuckles here and he giggles there.

After your hair, he ran his index finger from your forehead to the tip of your long nose.

He noticed that your cheeks were getting red. He was shocked. That giggles him a lot. He find it cute.

You’re also blushing when you’re asleep.

After an hour, he deeply yawned while staring at you and had a deep thought.

“If I only knew this would happen, I didn’t do it. I fail again. I’m sorry JC” He thought while staring at you.

Suddenly, he remembered what Sungyeol said at the balcony on EunJae’s birthday.

~FLASHBACK~

L: why do you care so much about her?

SY: if I tell you. Will you believe me?

L: should I believe?

SY: cause I love her. And if you won’t believe, I will show you.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Is it really possible?” he thought.

After a minute, Myungsoo fell asleep.

(Morning)

You slowly opened your eyes and saw L facing you sleeping. You blinked your eyes and rubbed it to know if you’re not dreaming.

You: *gasp* I’m facing L. *you whispered*

You were about to get out of the bed when you realized that you can’t move your right hand. Your right hand was covered by a small pillow. You took it off and saw L holding it tightly. Your cheeks blushed but you stopped it because L might see it.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

L woke up because of that loud knock.

L: ** someone’s knocking.

You: I’ll open it.

He was just staring at you after you said that.

L: why don’t you open it now?

You: how can I open it if you’re holding my hand?

L: just leave your hand to me and go open the door.

You: L!!

L: Myungsoo. We’re not friends’ right?

You: We’re not friends’ right? *imitates L’s voice* but you’re holding my hand.

L didn’t reply and that made you look at him so madly but he just winked at you and you gasped and looked away. You were trying to hide you’re blushing cheeks.

L softly chuckles.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

L let go of your hand.

“This guy is just so annoying.” You thought and opened the door.

You saw Sungyeol and Janni.

You: Sungyeol.

Janni: how are you?

You: I’m fine now.

SY: you sure?

You: yes. Thanks for yesterday.

SY: we brought some breakfast here.

You: oh that’s great.

Sungyeol and Janni prepared breakfast. You tried to help them but they stopped you.

While preparing the breakfast, Sungyeol left Janni for a while to talk to you.

SY: JC.

You: Hmm?

SY: how are you feeling?

You: I’m good. What about you?

SY: I didn’t feel well yesterday.

You: why?

SY: cause you’re not okay.

~moment of silence~

SY: is L awake?

You: yes he is.

SY: are you sure? He’s really sleeping peacefully.

You: yes I’m sure. *threw a pillow on his face*

L: **

You: stop pretending you ert!

Sungyeol just chuckled.

Janni: Breakfast is ready.

After preparing the breakfast, Janni and Sungyeol decided to leave.

You: wait. Aren’t you going to take your breakfast with us?

SY: we’re already done.

Janni: and it’s just for two.

Sungyeol gave jealous eyes.

After they left, you went to the table and saw L eating already.

You just ignored him.

~WHILE EATING~

L: *unobvious cleans his throat to start a conversation*

You were just eating and ignoring him.

L: Jae Cath.

You: *looked at him*

L; the food is great right?

You: *awkwardly nodded*

“Just do it, idiot!” He thought.

“He’s acting weird today.” You thought.

L: Jae Cath.

You: *ignore him*

L: I-I’m sorry. I think?

You: you think?

L: no I mean I’m really sorry about you and EunJae. If I on-

You: It’s already part of the past. Past is past. Let’s just forget about it.

L: but I know you’re still hurt.

You didn’t reply and instead you changed the topic.

You: Sungyeol told me your wallet and your phone was missing.

L didn’t reply.

You: what happened to you yesterday? Why do you have blood on yout lip? *saw a bruise on his lip.* we’ll remedy your bruise on your lip.

L: so you’ll be my nurse for today?

You: this morning only.

L: why not whole day?

You: and why?

L: cause my body hurts. A lot?

You: okay. If you want me too. *stood up and went to the bathroom*

L: *softly chuckles*

~AFTER EATING~

L: just take it easy.

You: I know. I won’t hurt your tiny little bruise.

You were kneeling on the floor remedying his bruise and he was sitting on the sofa.

L: ow!

You: oh sorry.

While you were busy remedying his bruise, he was secretly staring at you so sweetly as if he wants to kiss you. You didn’t notice it because you were just concentrating on his bruise.

You: does it hurt here?

L didn’t answer still staring at you.

You: Myungsoo, does it hurt here in this side?

L: oh yes. It really hurts.

You: *continued remedying*

In a sudden moment, L holds your hand you’re using in remedying his bruise and that made you stop. You looked at him curiously.

“JC” he said.

“I think I like you.” He said while looking straight only on your eyes.

Your eyes turned wide and didn’t know what to do.