Ruined Friendship

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

(Continuation)

After Sungyeol danced with EunJae, he went to the garden to check you.

(At the garden)

Sungyeol saw you busy with your phone and he planned to shock you. He quietly walked closer to your back. You didn’t even hear his breath.

SY: bo.

You: aaaaaahhhhh! *accidentally threw your phone up* oppaa- *covered your mouth*

SY: what did you just call me? *sat beside you and stupidly smiled*

You: don’t do that again Sungyeol. *picks up the phone*

SY: I’m sorry.

You: okay.

SY: JC.

You: hmm?

SY: you called me oppa right?

You: n-no.

SY: I heard it JC.

You: it was just a slip.

SY: but y—

You: Sungyeol. *gave a please look*

Sungyeol stopped when he saw that look.

You: how’s it going inside?

SY: EunJae saw L standing at the balcony.

You: what?! What happened?!

SY: don’t worry. Myungsoo hid immediately at the back of the curtain.

You; are you sure?

 SY: *nodded*

You: *exhales* I told him to be careful.

SY: how’s it going here?

You: fine.

SY: fine? You mean boring?

You: hmmm. *nodded*

SY: *softly chuckled* okay. I’ll stay here with you.

You: no!

SY: wae?

You: you have to put an eye on L. You know that he really wants to talk, touch everything EunJae. If we’ll let him do that, my plan won’t work out.

SY: but you’re getting bored here right?

You: no I’m not. I was just kidding. Please Sungyeol. *holds Sungyeol’s right hand*

SY: *looked at his right hand that you’re holding* are you sure?

You: em em. *nodded like a kid.*

SY: arasso.

You: *giggled and let go of his hand* gumawo.

Sungyeol didn’t reply instead he tapped your head that made you stopped from giggling and also made you blush a bit.

SY: *stood up* I guess I have to go back inside.

You: *looked down*

SY: Fighting? *fighting sign*

You: fighting! *fighting sign*

But before leaving, he took off his suite and let you wear it.

SY: I’ve noticed it’s a cold night tonight. You need that to keep your body warm.

And he left. You watched him walked away. After, you wrapped his suite around you and smiled like a kid. You smelled his suite and it smells really good. You really blushed so hard for what he did.

“Sungyeol.” You whispered.

(Inside the palace)

Where ever EunJae go, L’s eyes were stalking her. He’s attention was with Eunjae only, until someone tapped his shoulder.

SY: I love your stalking eyes.

L: *smirked* where have you been?

SY: I checked JC.

L didn’t reply.

“He doesn’t really care about JC.” Sungyeol gave a disappointed thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PARTY GOES ON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, after 8 hours of waiting at the garden, 8 hours of stalking and 8 hours of partying, the birthday party is finally over. The main event is about to begin between you, EunJae and L. All of the people present in the party are currently going home. While L readied his self.

After the program, EunJae excitedly ran to the garden to see you.

Manager: EunJae!

EJ: *looked back*

Manager: where are you going?

EJ: at the garden.

Manager: why?

EJ: I’m going to see JC.

Manager: change dress first.

EJ: no it’s okay.

Manager: but—

EunJae left her manager and went to the garden.

(At the garden)

You were standing beside the garden’s fountain while waiting for EunJae.

EJ: JC! *ran to you*

You: *nervously smiled*

EJ: why didn’t you get inside the palace? I’ve been looking for you.

You: I don’t have a dress that will suit your birthday’s theme.

EJ: it doesn’t matter. If you just called me, I’ll command the guards to let you in.

You: no it’s okay EunJae.

EJ: I’m sorry you waited here for eight hours.

You: it’s okay. It’s my choice.

EJ: you’re with Sungyeol right?

You: yes. H-how do you know?

EJ: he danced with me and told me about that.

You: r-really? *were shocked a little*

EJ: JC.

You: hmm?

EJ: is Myungsoo with you?

You: *wide eyes a bit* why?

EJ: I saw him at the balcony during my dance with Sungyeol.

You: Eunjae.

EJ: yes?

You: actually—

EJ: oh! I almost forgot. Where’s your friend?

You: friend?

EJ: yes your friend. You told me he wants to meet me exactly on my birthday party. He’s with you right?

You: *stammering* y-ye-yes he’s with me.

EJ: where is he?

You: E-eunJa-Jae.

EJ: why are you stammering?

You looked down.

EJ: is there something wrong?

You: l-look at your back.

EunJae gave a curious face and slowly turned around.

She saw L handsomely and blankly standing.

EJ: *gasp* you? What are you doing here? *turned back at you* is he your friend you want me to meet?

You: *holding back on your tears and slowly nodded*

EJ: so he’s with you all this time?

You didn’t answer and were looking down.

EJ: JC. How could you?

You: EunJae.

EJ: DON’T. TOUCH. ME. *madly rubbed her forehead and tears started to fall* tell me. Tell me this is your plan from the start right?

You: Eun-

EJ: RIGHT!? ANSWER ME IDIOT!

You: please let me explain. *started to cry*

EJ: explain? There’s nothing to explain. I get it all JC! You’re jealous with me! You’re jealous with my career! You’re jealous with me because I have everything and you .,, you got nothing JC! Nothing!

You: it’s not like that EunJae. *crying*

EJ: you’re using Myungsoo to steal all the things I have! Well let me tell you JC! You fail! You fail idiot!!!

Sungyeol was witnessing everything and he can’t make a move because it’s not yet time while L is doing the same.

You: EunJae. *crying and trying to hug EunJae.*

EJ: I said don’t touch me!! Do you know what I’m feeling right now JC? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I’M FEELING RIGHT NOW JC!!!? I hate you. I HATE YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND A SISTER!!! Do you know what I’m asking God to do right now?! I’m asking Him to erase you out of my life and if possible, erase you out of this world!

You: please stop EunJae. *were hurting a lot*

EJ: I hope I didn’t meet you. *crying*

You slowly kneeled down while crying.

SY: *wide eyes*

L: *gasp*

You: *while crying* EunJae. I’m so sorry. I’m very very sorry.

EJ: *calmed down a little* you know why I moved here at Guam. Yet you still brought him to me. I already moved on. But it all came back because of you. I trusted you. I really did. *tears continuously falling*

You: *still crying* EunJae.

EJ: forget about our friendship JC. And remember this, I will make you experience the pain I’m feeling right now. I promise. *quickly walked away*

L was trying to stop EunJae from walking because he wants to talk to her.

L: EunJae.

EJ: *turned back at him and slapped him very hard*

EunJae continued walking away.

You were still kneeling on the ground and were crying really really hard, Sungyeol quickly ran to you.

SY: JC. *helped you to get up and then hugged you really really tight and was kissing your forehead.*

You: oppa. *crying*

Sungyeol closed his eyes.

L went home first and really felt guilty about what happened tonight.

“What am I done?” he thought.

(At EunJae’s room)

Her manager heard her crying and decided to be her crying shoulder for tonight,

Manager: Eunjae?

EJ: *hugged him* I hate her. I hate all of them. *crying*

(At the taxi)

Sungyeol decided to take you to your hotel so that you can get some rest.

You: Sungyeol.

SY: hmm?

You: can I sleep in your room tonight?

SY: are you sure?

You: *slowly nodded*

SY: okay.

You: *placed your head on his shoulder* and please don’t leave me.

SY: I promise. *whispered*

On the other hand, L didn’t sleep at your room. He just changed his clothes and went outside to drink.

The birthday party ended with tears and one friendship has finally come to an end.