First Battle Between JC and EunJae

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

EJ: Good evening everyone. I’m very glad you have made it. *smiled innocently*

You all stood up and bowed and EunJae also bowed back.

She noticed that L is sitting beside you and her plan is to sit beside L to make you jealous and also to flirt with him in front of you in a simple way. But that’s not the seat plan she was expecting. She was forcedly sat beside Sungyeol but she didn’t make it obvious.

EJ: *talking to all of you* I’m glad you made it.

You all chuckled.

EJ: I invited you all for a dinner with me so we can bond together. It’s like getting to know you all more dinner. What do you think?

You: it’s a great idea.

EJ: oh you’re so pretty JC tonight.

Both L and Sungyeol looked at you.

You awkwardly smiled.

You: th-thank you. You’re also beautiful.

EJ: of course. I’m more beautiful than you.

You faked your chuckle.

EJ: you think I’m kidding? Yes JC, I’m more beautiful than you and don’t get offended on that because that’s true right L? *looked at L*

L didn’t respond.

You looked down while Sungyeol looked at EunJae and L looked at you.

EJ: oh enough of this.

Suddenly,

L: I agree. EunJae is more beautiful tonight.

EunJae smirked after L said that.

You turned away your head from L.

SY: well I disagree.

EunJae was shocked.

“This is the first time someone told me that somebody is more beautiful than me! No one can overcome my beauty! Not anybody, not JC!” EunJae thought.

EJ: oh Sungyeol. That’s a funny joke. *fake laugh*

SY: I’m not even joking.

EunJae’s good mood changed into a bad mood.

SY: The heels you were wearing are more fitted to JC.

EunJae looked down and saw that you have the same heels. She was shocked. “Imitator!” she thought.

EunJae controlled her temper.

SY: so for me JC is more beautiful than you.

EunJae didn’t respond instead she drunk a glass of wine to hold back temper. L looked at Sungyeol blankly.

“Sungyeol, what are you doing?” you thought.

~BELL~

Food is ready and the waiters are serving it to you now.

EJ: oh be careful JC. You might pick the food that has a poison on it. I prepared it just for you. *Laugh*

You looked at her.

EJ: I’m just kidding. I didn’t do that. Actually it was my plan but I got scared because you might scare me if you die. *laugh*

SY: EunJae.

EJ: what? It was only a joke.

You: don’t worry EunJae. I think you’ll be the first one to scare people as a ghost and I’m glad if that happens. Die first and I’ll follow you besides we’re best friend.

EJ: How dare you! *stood up*

You all stood up and L stood in front of you and you were at his back.

You: what? It was only a joke. “TOO”

“JC!!!!!!!!” EunJae thought.

SY: Please calm down.

L: we’re in the middle of our dinner. Show some manners.

You calmed down and EunJae was trying to calm down also.

You all sat back and ate your dinner with a very awkward silence.

“You messed up with a wrong person JC.” EunJae thought while secretly giving a death glare to you.

~AFTER DINNER~

After the dinner, you decided to go at the rest room. L and Sungyeol went also to the restroom.

And EunJae was the one who left at the table. She had a plan to change your chair into a broken chair.

EJ: hmm. Let’s see.

She looked around and finally saw a broken chair.

EJ: this will do.

She quickly changed your chair without someone noticing what she’s doing.

After doing that, she went back to her chair and acted like nothing happened. After 23 minutes, you all went back to EunJae and continued your dinner.

Sungyeol was the first to sit and L followed but he noticed something.

He saw the broken leg of your chair.

After L took his sit you followed and EunJae was really excited and can’t explain her evil smirk.

You were about to take your sit when L suddenly stood up and grabbed your hand up.

EunJae’s excitement and smirk faded away.

You: *wide eyes* wha?

L: waiter.

Waiter: sir?

L: why are you letting your costumers to sit on a broken chair?

Waiter: sir?

You: broken chair? It’s okay.

L: okay? *smirked* see for yourself.

Waiter: *checked the chair* but the chair is okay before the dinner started.

L looked at EunJae and EunJae looked away.

L: your friend is such a nice girl. *took his sit*

The waiter changed your chair.

“Myungsoo! Why do you have to notice that!? Uh!” EunJae thought.

You all continued the dinner.

EunJae started a conversation again.

EJ: You know what. I have a very close friend and she wouldn’t mind if I’ll tell you a story about her. She’s dead anyway. We share each other’s things. We’re more than friends, we’re sisters. But she secretly is stealing the man who loves me a lot and I didn’t even notice it because she’s a back stealer and back fighter. I’m very wrong about her. Her name is CJ.

You were shocked. You feel like you’re the one she’s talking about.

EJ: *noticed you* oh JC why so shocked? Her name is CJ not JC. Do you see yourself to her?

You: I’m not a stealer.

EJ: oh JC come on’ you don’t know yourself very well.

SY: you’re drunk EunJae.

EJ: I’m not.

L stood up suddenly.

L: let’s go. *grabbed your hand*

EunJae took your hand off on L and kissed him suddenly. Sungyeol quickly stood up and covered your eyes and hugged you.

L was so shocked but for unknown reason he kissed back at EunJae.

EJ: I know you still love me. *wrapped her hand at L’s neck*

You heard EunJae.

SY: Don’t listen JC. *still covering your eyes and hugging you.*

You hold on your tears.

It really hurts but Sungyeol protected you, saving you from that coming arrow that will hit your heart.

SY: Just don’t mind them.

To be continued…

 

Please subscribe Juseyo! :3