Asia’s Top Model’s Birthday

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

Today is EunJae’s birthday, the reason why you came at Guam. The day you all waiting for especially Myungsoo. But you feel like there’s something wrong and you’re expecting something bad going to happen and you’re really nervous. You’re ready to accept the consequences because you heartily accepted the challenge.

Four hours to go before EunJae’s birthday party. Everybody was busy. Her fans are getting ready also with their gift for her. They’re already waiting outside the palace where EunJae’s birthday is going to happen. Crystal like is the theme of her birthday. There are also some celebrities of Guam coming to her elegant birthday.

On the other hand, EunJae is getting ready with her look. The color of her gown is light blue and much like crystal style. Her hair is like Queen Elsa’s hair with small silver crown that is shining where ever she goes and with light blue gloves. While her make-up artists busy making her beautiful, EunJae’s manager entered her room.

Manager: oh oh my god. Such a beautiful lady.

EJ: Thank you.

Manager: how’s it going dear?

EJ: fine. It’s good.

Manager: there are visitors of yours waiting outside.

EJ: really? But we still have 4 hours before the party starts.

Manager: they know that. They’re exxxxciited to see you.

EJ: *Inhales*

Manager: don’t be nervous if you’ll show up to them.

EJ: yeah. Don’t worry. Does JC called?

Manager: no dear.

EJ: did you see her among the visitors?

Manager: I didn’t see her. Maybe she’s not yet here.

EJ: oh okay.

Manager: why?

EJ: I want her to be the first person who will see me in this dress. I love her comments to me.

Manager: she’ll be here in a few hours. Don’t worry.

EJ: *sweetly nodded*

Manager: I’ll go accommodate your visitors okay?

EJ: okay.

And the manager left.

On the other hand, you and Myungsoo are also getting ready but you’re not wearing a dress. You were only wearing a simple jean, long sleeve shirt, sneakers and a small back pack and L noticed it. L was wearing a color black Americana with his hair up and he really looks good with that.

(At your room)

L: why are you not wearing a dress?

You: uhm—cause I don’t have a dress?

L: why didn’t you tell me so we can buy? *picks his phone to tell the driver buy you a dress*

You: *stopped him* no no no. I’m fine. I will not enter. I will just wait at the palace’s garden.

L: palace’s garden? What do you mean? How can I meet EunJae and talk to her?

You: don’t worry. It’ll happen at the garden after the program.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

You opened the door.

You: Sungyeol.

Sungyeol will also attend EunJae’s party. He’s wearing a color white Americana. He also looks good with his hair up (sorry I don’t know what hairstyle is that. Pardon me.)

SY: why are you not wearing a dress? You’re not invited?

You: I’ am but you know about L’s plan?

SY: neh.

You: I have to stick with it.

SY: how will you do that? They can’t let you enter with your outfit. They thought you’re one of her fans.

You: I will not enter.

SY: what?

You: I’m gonna wait at the palace’s garden. There L will meet EunJae and talk to her after the program.

Sungyeol went quiet and was having a deep thought.

You: Sungyeol? Are you okay?

SY: huh? Yeah. I’m fine.

L: the driver’s waiting down.

You all went down by using an elevator and went to the palace. L was sitting in front beside the driver while you were sitting at the back beside Sungyeol. L can’t avoid his self-looking at the mirror and wants to know what’s happening at his back, between you and Sungyeol. He can’t help it. The driver noticed L.

Driver: is there something wrong master? *caught your and Sungyeol’s attention*

L: huh?

Driver: you keep looking at the mirror. Is there something that bothers you at the back master?

L: bother? There’s nothing. *suddenly got mad* Don’t ask me again like that okay? *he madly said*

Driver: I’m sorry master.

You: *secretly chuckled*

He answered the driver madly because he felt shy with you because you were looking and listening.

SY: I never saw him act like that. *murmured*

While going to the palace, Sungyeol was having a deep thought about what have you said at your hotel.

~Sungyeol’s thought while looking outside the car’s window~

“Myungsoo and EunJae is such a lucky person. JC have put so much effort for them to meet each other even though there are consequences but JC is willing to take the risk for someone’s happiness. She’s a perfect friend a person can have. But I don’t want to have JC as a friend only. I want to have her as my girl. But how? I’ve already noticed that she’s slowly falling in love with L but I know she’s avoiding it as much as she can for her best friend. I know that the day will come JC will cry a bucket of tears because of EunJae and L. *looks at you* I will be her crying shoulder if that day comes. I will not leave you JC until there are no more tears to cry. That’s how much I love you JC. If you just knew I came here to catch all the pains that are meant for you to experience. I really love you JC. How can I have you?”

~End of thought~

You noticed Sungyeol looking at you very deeply.

You: are you okay?

SY: you’re still beautiful tonight with your outfit. *sweetly smiled*

You: Kamsahmida. *smiled back*

L heard it and jealously looked outside the car’s window.

After an hour going to the palace, you have finally arrived.

After getting out of the car, L immediately went inside the palace while Sungyeol talked to you first before getting inside.

SY: you’ll go to the garden?

You: yes I’ll wait there.

SY: okay.

You were about to walk away when Sungyeol grabbed your right hand. You were shocked and looked at your right hand that Sungyeol was holding.

SY: please take care of yourself. *he said very very serious*

You: arasso. *force smile*

Sungyeol let go of your hand. He watched you disappear in his sight and went inside the palace.

(Inside the palace)

Inside the palace was filled by beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. All of them look good with their elegant dresses. Each one of them is really excited to see the birthday girl with her surprise gown. They can’t really wait. While waiting for the program to start, the guests and visitors are having conversation with each other and also making friends with each other. While EunJae’s manager is busy accommodating all the guests and visitors. There are media, photographers and cameras scattered around the palace for their special edition “Asia’s top model’s Birthday”. While L, was just standing at the balcony alone with a wine glass on his hand. Sungyeol saw him and went to him.

SY: aren’t you excited?

L: isn’t it obvious that I’m really excited?

SY: no.

L: really?

SY: are you ready?

L: ready for what?

SY: to see EunJae later.

L: honestly, I’m not sure if I’m ready or not.

SY: what do you mean?

L: I’m afraid on what will be her reaction. How will she treat me?

SY: you think it’s going to work out?

L: I don’t know.

SY: what about JC?

L: JC?

SY: you asked her to help you and do this.

L: I trust her.

SY: you should. She spent and gave so much effort for you and EunJae.

L: why do you care so much about her?

SY: if I tell you. Will you believe me?

L: should I believe?

SY: cause I love her. And if you won’t believe, I will show you.

After Sungyeol said that, it went very quiet between L and him. You can only hear people talking, people’s loud mouth from the balcony where they stand.

Meanwhile at EunJae’s room.

Manager: we’re about to start. Are you ready?

EJ: *deep sigh* yeah.

Manager: relax okay?

EJ: hmmm.

Manager: Happy Birthday dear.

EJ: Thank you.

After a long wait, the program has finally started.

Emcee 1: Good Evening to all of you ladies and gentlemen. We’re about to start.

Emcee 2: to start the Asia’s top model’s birthday.

*crowd clapping*

Emcee 2: it’s a lovely evening tonight right?

Emcee 1: absolutely but the question is, are you ready to see Lee EunJae?

*crowd says yes*

Outside the palace, you can hear her fans shouting very loud.

Emcee 2: well ladies and gentlemen.

Emcee 1: let’s welcome the birthday girl.

Emcee 1 and 2: Asia’s top model, Lee EunJae.

*crowd claps really loud*

L’s heart beat going faster and faster.

The spotlight and waited for EunJae’s appearance.

The crowd went even louder when EunJae slowly went downstairs like a princess with a spotlight and a princess like music pops in while she’s going downstairs. Flashes started to flash on. Crowd’s eyes are with her only.

SY: damn. She’s so beautiful.

L really froze when he finally saw her.

Emcee 2: wow. She’s so beautiful.

Emcee 1: yes she is.

~Meanwhile, in the middle of EunJae’s introduction~

(At the palace’s garden)

While sitting on the bench, you heard the program started and EunJae’s introduction. You want to witness it but you can’t so you just listened to it.

You: *talking to yourself* her birthday party is just so perfect. *sigh* what could be happening inside at this moment? It’s really cold here. I knew it. I should’ve brought a jacket. *rubbing your both arms*

(Inside the palace)

After the grand opening and introduction, the gentlemen danced with the birthday girl and they are also giving her a rose.

SY: won’t you dance with her?

L: I can’t.

SY: oh yeah. I remember.

Sungyeol decided to dance with Eunjae.

SY: can I have this dance? *handled a rose to EunJae*

EJ: *gasp* Sungyeol. You’re here.

SY: did I surprise you?

EJ: yes you did.

Both chuckled.

L got jealous on Sungyeol’s sudden action.

“What is he doing?” he madly thought.

~While dancing~

EJ: who’s with you?

SY: JC.

EJ: really? I didn’t see her here.

SY: you didn’t? She told me you’re going to see her at the garden.

EJ: yes but after the program. She told me she’s going to introduce her friend to me.

SY: are you excited to meet her new friend?

EJ: neh.

 EunJae’s eyes were playing around and accidentally saw L at the balcony but L immediately hid behind the curtain.

EJ: *gasp and stopped dancing and looked at the balcony*

SY: why?

EJ: I-I *stammering* saw Myungsoo at the balcony.

SY: what?

EJ: is he with you?

SY: no. he’s not with me.

EJ: are you sure?

SY: yes.

EunJae calmed down and continued dancing.

“What if he’s here?” she thought.

To be continued…