Lover’s “Sweet” Quarrel (Part Two)

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

After a few minutes of walking, you finally arrived at the street foods stalls part of Guam.

“We’re here!” you excitedly said.

You were about to let go of L’s hand but he won’t let go.

L: Hey. What are you doing? *grabbing your hand back*

You: I’m going to see the foods displayed so we can order.

L held your hand so tight.

You: Myungsoo, how can I see the foods if you’re going to hold my hand this tight?

L: then we’ll see the foods together. Isn’t that okay?

You: but.. Don’t you think it’s a bit different to the people around us?

L: What do you mean?

You: they might think that we’re couple.

L: aren’t we?

You: uh! We’re not yet couple!

L: yeah but we’re going to that stage.

You: oh how confident you are!

L; yeah I’m really confident because I know you want me to be your boyfriend…..

You: *gasped*

L: *continued* as soon as possible.

You: as soon as possible?!!!

L: you’re just acting like you don’t like what I’m doing but actually you like it.

You: I’m not like the other girls you have courted before! I’m totally different!

L: girls? like EunJae?

You: well .. EunJae is different. Wait. Why are we talking about EunJae?!

L: you started it.

You: stop acting like that!

L: acting what?

You: you’re acting like you’re in between of everything just to maintain your coolness! Well hey Mr. Kim Myungsoo! You’re irritating!

L: Me? Irritating? Well maybe you got mad like that because you got jealous since I started talking about EunJae.

You: wow, finally you’ve admitted that you started talking about EunJae. I’m not mad anyway. Me? Jealous!? Oh come on. You’re the one who’s jealous every time you see me with Sungyeol, every time you see me talking with Sungyeol! You’re like a private investigator!! Now tell me who’s jealous!?

L: You know why people get jealous? *very serious face*

You: *didn’t respond”

L: I love you that’s why I’m jealous every time I see you laugh with Sungyeol!

You: that’s also the reason why I get jealous every time you talk about EunJae! *you seriously yelled and almost caught the people’s attention*

L’s eyes turned wide. You looked away.

It started with a simple dog-cat conversation and now turned out to be a lover’s quarrel. How will they continue their date?

After a moment of silence…

L: so … you mean… you love me too?

You: let go of my hand.

L: you’re not answering my question.

You: I’ll answer that after our 2 days and 3 hours date. Now. Let. Go. Of. My. Hand.

L: What if I won’t?

You: I won’t answer your question.

You seriously looked straight forward at L’s eyes.

L 100% won’t let go of your hand but he wants to know the answer to his question.

So L slowly let go of your hand. You suddenly walked away and L followed you.

L: Where are you going?

You: I’m going home.

L: going.. *Bumped someone* sorry. Home? What about our date?

You: Go date yourself.

L: JC.

You: can’t you see? It’s already ruined.

L: no it’s not yet ruined.

You stopped a taxi and open its door but L immediately closed it.

You: Myungsoo stop! I’m going home! *opened the door*

L: *closed the door again* we’re not done yet.

You: *opened the door* I won’t answer your question!

L: *closed the door again* you said if I’ll let go of your hand, you’ll answer my question. You didn’t say that you’ll answer my question if we stop our date tonight. So, we’re going to continue our date. Tonight.

Taxi Driver: Hey both of you! Are you going to ride or you’re going to damage my taxi’s door?

L: oh she’s not riding so you can go. *pulled you*

You: no wait Im…..

He suddenly kissed you.

The stars beautifully sparkled as he kissed you.

“Myungsoo.” You thought.

“I love you” he said while his lips on your lips.

Part 3 next chapter… Thank You :)