“Never had a chance to say I love you”

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

After that awful convo between L and EunJae, you never left EunJae alone. You’ll never leave her until she’s okay. On the other hand, L’s glowing smile and smirk totally disappeared. Could someone bring it back? Or only EunJae can bring it back?

One night, you were going home from EunJae’s house when you saw L lying back on EunJae’s other gate. Without a doubt, you slowly went closer to him.

You: tough night right?

L: (looking down) how is she?

You: she’s getting okay.

L: you mean she cried after we talked?

You: n-neh.

His voice was no more energy since the last time you have talked to him.

You: how about you? Y-you okay?

L: (didn’t answer)

You: well, obviously you’re n- oh! *shocked*

L: (hugged you very tightly)

You: L I hope you know im no-

L: EunJae. Please don’t leave. *closed eyes*

You: o.o à -.-

L is totally not with his self. He called you EunJae. You can’t do anything but also hug him back and to at least help him in healing his heart. Just a little help…

“He’s really hurt. I wish this could help.” you thought.

After a couple of weeks, L suddenly disappeared. It looks like he stopped bothering EunJae. On the other hand, EunJae’s flight was already perfectly set and she’s ready to go. She still wants to say a formal goodbye to L but no connections at all. Well, that’s what she wants.

(At the airport)

You: Good luck there!

EJ: Arasso.

You laughed both.

Announcer: flight number S7235 is ready to check in.

You: heard that?

EJ: yeah.

You: I guess I have to go.

EJ: take care.

You: I will. Take care most. I’ll miss you.

EJ: It’s me the most will miss you.

You both hugged each other.

“Sure it is. Everything is meant to change.” You said and left.

What you both don’t know is that L is just at the corner and was watching EunJae leave. While she’s going far away, L’s tears continuously, slowly falling with his thought saying “please don’t leave. Please” He waited EunJae’s plane flew away and finally it started to fly. L slowly waved his right hand to the plane and bumped his forehead to the wall glass.

“I never had a chance to say I love you.” He sadly thought.