JaeYeol Love at the White Sand Beach

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

(Continuation)

L was sitting at the hotel’s bench when he saw Sungyeol arrived and went to your room to fetch you. L just gave a blank face while looking at Sungyeol entering the hotel. He looked down when Sungyeol disappeared on his sight.

Suddenly, he remembered again what Sungyeol said at the balcony.

~FLASHBACK~

L: should I believe?

SY: cause I love her. And if you won’t believe, I will show you.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“He’s currently doing it.” He thought.

(At your room)

You were wearing a long red dress.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

You opened the door and saw Sungyeol.

SY: you ready?

You: yeah and I’m also excited about your surprise.

You both chuckled.

SY: let’s go?

You: sure.

You closed the door and went down.

L was still sitting on the bench and he saw you and Sungyeol rode a taxi. Sungyeol opened the taxi’s door for you to get inside first. You smiled at him. He handsomely smiled back at you. L saw those smiles of yours and Sungyeol.

“She never smiled at me like she smiled at Sungyeol.” He jealously thought.

After Sungyeol got inside the taxi, he closed the door and the taxi drove away.

L watched the taxi disappear.

“Sungyeol. You’re my friend.” He thought looking at the ground.

~AFTER ONE AND HALF HOUR OF TRAVELLING~

SY: we’re here.

You saw a white sand beach and it’s like paradise. You were so shocked by the beauty of the beach. It’s a rare beauty a beach can have.

You: Sungyeol. *shocked* it’s a white sand beach!

SY: what do you think?

You: *still shocked* its- it’s just so beautiful. I can’t believe it. *giggled and looked at Sungyeol*

SY: I discovered this place two days ago.

You: how?

SY: I was walking straight forward while thinking of you and it stopped me here. Thinking of you brought me here. So, I had an idea to bring you here.

You: *blushed a little*

SY: Thank you.

You: for what?

SY: for giving me again your time and this day to me.

You: You’re always welcome Sungyeol.

SY: I’ll make sure you’ll never forget this day. I promise. *sweetly looked at you*

You: *shyly smiled at him*

SY: are you ready to have fun? *readying his self to chase and tickle you*

You: *you noticed it* Sungyeol. *warning him*

SY: get ready JC.

You: *readying yourself to run* just wait a minute. *raised your dress up* Oh look at that! *pointed to the sky, Sungyeol looked at the sky and you quickly ran away*

SY: that’s a good trick. *softly chuckled and started chasing you*

“Don’t run too fast! You might catch me!” you shouted while laughing.

SY: that’s the reason why I’m chasing you.

You both paused for a while and laughed and continued running and chasing.

You were having fun. Sungyeol was also having fun. You run there and here. He chase you there and here.

While in the middle of your game, people around you can’t avoid looking at you chasing each other. You both didn’t mind them.

They can’t help but to smile while looking at you both having fun.

“They’re so sweet. I hope I have a boyfriend like him.” The only thing you can hear from girls watching you both.

“He’s so lucky with his girlfriend. I hope he take care of her a lot.” The only thing you can hear from boys watching you both.

“We were just like that when we were still young.” The only thing you can hear from old couple watching you,

“Oh they’re having fun with their honeymoon.” The only thing you can hear from young couple watching you.

You put a smile on their faces and give them good thoughts by just watching you with your game “The runner and the chaser.”

But you’re not in a relationship. That would surely make people sad who were having good thoughts about you and Sungyeol.

You suddenly stopped because you got tired and Sungyeol also stopped when he saw you stopped. You both were panting really hard.

SY: *while panting* I’m sorry if you got too tired.

You: *panting* why?

SY: because I continuously chasing you.

You: *laughed softly* don’t be sorry. It was fun I swear!

You both chuckled.

After the game, you both decided to sit on the white sand and watched the beauty of the beach.

SY: are you okay now?

You: yeah. You?

SY: I’m good.

~5 minutes silence~

You: do you think EunJae can pardon me for what I did?

SY: if she’s really a true friend, she can pardon you heartily.

You: but it’s not that easy right?

SY: hmmm.

You: what hmmm?

Both chuckled.

SY: maybe it will take a long time before she can give her pardon.

You: Sungyeol. *looking at the stars*

SY: yes? *looked at you*

You: thank you.

SY: for what?

You: for playing the role of my mother that night.

SY: you’re welcome.

You: and thank you also for being my hero that night.

SY: what do you mean?

You: *looked at Sungyeol* Thank you for being my crying shoulder. It’s been a long time since someone did that to me.

SY: *smirked* you’re welcome.

You both smiled at each other.

SY: JC.

You: hmm?

SY: look at those two big stars.

You: okay?

SY: the left one is mine and the right one is yours.

You: *looked at him*

SY: If it’s either mine or yours disappeared, it means one of us was hurt.

You: *still looking at him* and if that happens?

SY: and if that happens, we have to respond quickly so that our stars will come back at the sky.

You: *smiled at him*

SY: arasso?

You: arasso!

You both chuckled and Sungyeol gave a sweet smile to you.

Suddenly, there were fireworks at the sky.

You both stood up and were shocked about that sudden event.

You both watched the fireworks.

You: wow! It’s so colorful.

You both were chuckling.

SY: JC.

You: hmm? *looked at Sungyeol*

Sungyeol slowly walked closer to you. You paused for a minute by his action.

He slowly placed his lips on your forehead. He sweetly kissed your forehead while his eyes closed.

You closed your eyes and blushed.

The fireworks ended with heart shape.

To be continued..