seven

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 
You went to the nearest supermarket and shop since the frige is empty  . 

Oh~ Yeah~ Umm...yeah
 Gateun narae taeeonaseo 
gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo
Cham haenguniya, 
cham dahaengiya
Sesange dangyeonhan geon eobseo

You Looked At The Caller ID : My Baekkie ♡ You Slide Your Phone


'Yobuseyo ?'
'Babe ! Where did you go ?!' 
' I'm at the supermarket .' 
'Which ? I'm going to find you '
The nearest .' 
'Arreso , stay there ' 


After you end your call with baekhyun   , you continue shopping . You were shopping for bread , when you turn back , you hit onto someone . 'Sorry .' You bowed . 'Passed me the basket .' You looked up and saw baekhyun standing in front of you .'how can you go out like that , I thought you ran away .'are you trying to stave yourself to death ?' 'There are no food in the fridge . ' you said . 'It's okay , I'm always not at home , I'm always at the practice room .' 'Even so I still need to eat  .' 'What do you mean ?' 'I'm living at your house from today onward !!' You said .'bwh ?' 'But ...' 'No buts .' ' I mean I'm seldom at home .' 'Its okay . I can stay there .' 'Let's go .' You said as you pull baekhyun . 'What about your clothes ?' Baekhyun asked .'mom will deliver it , it should be at your house now .' 'Our house ' baekhyun corrected you . 

At night . In the bed room 
'Baek , go bathe first I will cook dinner for you , what do you want for your dinner ?' 'You ' 'yah ! ' 'I want kimchi fried rice .' Arreso .' You nodded and went out . ' 'but I will be the one cooking , you go bath . ' baekhyun said .'but .....' ' no but , you now .' Baekhyun said as he pushed you into the bathroom and close he door .' After a while you off the heater and the tap and dry your body .then you found out that you forget to bring your clothes in with you since baekhyun pushed you in and forget to take your shirt . You open the door slightly and look around and see if baekhyun is in the room .  When you are about to step out . Baekhyun entered the room . ' babe are you done ?'  'Almost , but babe , can you leave the room or pass me my clothes ?' ' Aish , just come out .'  Baekhyun said as he open the door wide . 'Yah !' 'Just come out .' 'Arreso . ' you exited the bath room . Baekhyun went to the closet and find his shirt your undergarment , and short then he passed it to you .'this is not my shirt .' You said an hold up his shirt 'you looked nice in my clothes .' 'Arreso go out .'baekhyun shake his head cutely . You got no choice but to chased him out . After you chased him out , you started wearing your clothes . After you are done , you exited the room and started looking for baekhyun . 'Baek ~ ' 'where are you ?' You are findin baekhyun around the house and you can't find him . 'Yah Byun baekhyun !!' You shouted . Suddenly , you felt a pair of hands around your waist . ' looking for me ? ' baekhyun said . ' where did you go ?' ' I Went To By Some Chips For EXO Members They Ask Me To Buy It . .' 'Aish , you should at least tell me ' 'Sorry  "  ' Never mind . Lets eat dinner now ! '

Dinner 
'Babe , I have a schedule tomorrow for the whole day , you want to go your parents house ? ' 'ani . What is your schedule ?' ' I have to film overdose MV , fan meeting , Inkigayo . ' 'I will stay here .' ' No , go your parent house .' 'Ah wae ?~~ ' 'I'm just worried about you .' 'Arreso , what time will you leave and be back ?' 'Around 5am I will leave and come back about 4.30 am . 'Bwh ?!' 'Wae ?' ' it's too tired .. ' 'Don't worry I will be fine .' 

After dinner 
You went to the living room and sat on the sofa . Baekhyun followed after you and lie down on your lap .'Y-yah sit properly .' ' Shieo . '  

Forward to your wedding day . 

'Babe I will get going first .' 'Arreso , see you later .' Baekhyun then lean toward you and kiss you on the lips . 'Bye !' You went to your parent house since baekhyun need to go and get ready for the wedding . After a few mins you arrived at your parents house . 'Omma !!!!' You shouted . ' omo you are finally here ! I missed you so much ''nado , where is appa?' ' he is in the living room .' You nodded and went in to the house with your mom .'appa !!!!' You shouted and run to your dad . He hugged you . You hugged back 'appa ,bogoshppo (I missed you )' 'nado' 'omma , what time is the wedding ?' '7pm let's get ready and go !' 

530pm 
You are done with the makeup and hair . Now you need to go to the venue and change into your wedding dress .  

At the wedding venue . 'Omma ! Can I see baekhyun for a while ?' 'Andwae .' 'Wae ?' ' just no .' 'Arreso ...' You replied sadly . At 640 you receive a message from baekhyun 



From : prince baekhyun 
Ji-Young ! Bogoshppo .'

To : prince baekhyun 
Me too . Just wait for 20 mins more !!

From: prince baekhyun 
Arreso . 


At 7pm 
'Ji-Young , come out now ~ .' You mom said.  'Arreso .' You walked along the red carpet and walked straight to baekhyun 'you are so pretty ' baekhyun whisper .' You are so handsome ' ' yup I know , if not you won't married me .' 

After the vow , exchange rings . You and baekhyun went to the party at baekhyun's parent house . 

12am 
'Suho hyung !!! Happybirthday !!!' Sehun ,Kai and Tao shouted . 'Oppa happybirthday !' 'Kamsahamnida .' You and EXO celebrated Suho 's birthday and went home after that . 

At home 
You and baekhyun still awake as you two are very happy . ' you and baekhyun are watching running man with exo as the guest . You lie down on baekhyun's lap . 'Omg baek , you are so cute !!!' You said . 'Jagiya , you are cuter .' You blushed when baekhyun called you Jagiya . 'Jagi , pass me your phone .' ' wae ?'you said as you passed your phone to baekhyun . 'Here done ' you looked at your phone and saw baekhyun changed the wallpaper to his selfie . And he changed the contact name to 'Yeobo ♡ '  you off-ed your phone and continue watching the show . Suddenly you fell asleep on baekhyun'a lap .

The next morning .
'Jagiya ,wake up ' baekhyun said as he kissed your cheek and lips . 'Ngggghh .' You then sit up and rubbed your eyes cutely 'Morning ' baekhyun greeted  ' morning ' you greeted .'what do you want for breakfast ?' 'Bacon ,egg ,ham !' You said excitedly .' Arreso I will cook for you , go bathe now !' You went to he closet and took your undergarment , shorts and baekhyun's shirt . After you done bathing , you walked down the stairs and saw baekhyun cook egg . You walked towards him and back hugged him. 'Are you done ? I'm hungry ' you pouted cutely . 'Almost done . '  after a few mins . ' done !' Baekhyun said as he turned around and saw you wearing his shirt . 'It seems like you like my shirt so much .' 'I don't like it ,' baekhyun pouted 'I love it .' You said . Baekhyun then show up his signature eye smile . 'Aigoo my yeobo is so cute.'


A/N Sorry for not updating . Im really busy these few days . pls forgive me  T.T