Thirty-Two

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV


"Told you to take care of yourself when I'm not around , Right ?" Baekhyun said , changing the towel on your forehead .

You are having a high fever right after Jihyo Is fine . 

"Next time , When The Kids are sick , don't you dare to go near them. " Baekhyun Warned .

"Ah~ Wae ~ . " You Whined .

"Because whenever you are sick, my heart will ache. A lot. There, feel it." Baekhyun said as he grabbed onto your wrist and placed it on his chest.

You blushed . 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN " D.O and Chanyeol Shouted .

"WHAT ?!" Baekhyun shouted back .

"COME DOWN NOW . SUHO HYUNG BROUGHT US PIZZA AND CHICKEN AND KIMJONGIN IS ABOUT TO FINISH IT !" Sehun Shouted .

"COMING ! " Baekhyun said as he changed the towel on your forehead and went out .

You then Went back to sleep . 


MEANWHILE 

Baekhyun went down to eat and before that he went to the kitchen and cooked some porridge for You . While Waiting for it to be cooked , Baekhyun went back to the living room and started eating .

 


After Baekhyun is done eating, he brings the porridge to the room and wakes you up

"Ji-young ah Wake up , The Porridge is done "

You Woke Up and saw Baekhyun bitting on the chicken and you chuckled .

"Wae ?" Baekhyun asked innocently .

"Your Lips . " You said 

When Baekhyun about to wipe his lips with his hand , he missed the part of his lips where it got dirty . You sighed and then slowly leans towards Baekhyun and wipped his lips with a piece of tissue .The space between You and Baekhyun's face is just only a few inches away from each other's .Baekhyun looked at you, he blushed as he looked into your eyes. Unknowingly, your eyes met with Baekhyun's and you blushed too, after wiping Baekhyun's lips, you immediately sat back up, straight.

"Your lips... they're dirty, and hence I .. uh..." You tried to explain.

Baekhyun smiled, "I feel that it's still dirty though, would you give me a more proper clean up?" Baekhyun asked. You blushed, knowing what Baekhyun meant. Before you could say anything, Baekhyun pulls you towards him and sealed your lips with his.


Few days later . 

You and Baekhyun was seating at the living room watching televistion while taking care of the triplets . And suddenly , the door Bell rang . 

You Stood up and went to open the door 

" It Has Been a While , ByunJiYoung"


Sorry for not updating >< . I will be on hiatus from july to September as i have major exams