Twenty-Four

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV


It Has been A Week Since you and Baekhyun Quarrelled , Baekhyun Has been calling and messaging you since the third day when you left home . The Members has been callling you telling you how bad Baekhyun has gotten  .

"Noona , When are you coming back ? " Tao Asked . 

"Soon ." 

"Baekhyun Hyung has been drinking these days .... We Tried to stop him but he does not listen to us . And He has been crying . " 

" Give him his favorite things ..." 

"But His favorite thing is you .... "

" There Is a doll of me in the cloest  give him that and I will come back tomorrow ... Please don't tell Baekhyun about it . "

"Jinja ? " 

" Yes , But don't tell the Others yet . Is D.O Birthday Tomrrow .... I'm Going surprise Him ..." 

"Okay ! "


That Night 

 

You , Tao And Sehun Meet up at the nearest shopping mall . You decided to buy a gift for Baekhyun and the others . You Brought D.O a Jeans and BaekHyun a Black shirt . It was about 10:30 PM. After you guys are done shopping  .  After shopping you told Tao And Sehun to send you to Your house (your's and baekhyun shared house ) , They nodded .  

On the way there, you talked to Tao and Sehun about the plan you've had planned before.

So, here's your plan.

"When it's 12, I will press the doorbell and then, I'll surprise Kyungsoo with a cake while Baekhyun's going to be surprised with me ,  appearing."

When you reach the house it was 11:50 P.M. And you tell Them to go in first . Tao And Sehun  nodded and enter the house while you stay in the car . while waiting for the time ,  you texted Every Members Except for Baekhyun And D.O. EveryOne Replied you at the same time .

 

From : XiuMin Oppa

Oh ! Ji-Young ! You are coming Back home tonight ?

 

From :Deer Luhan  

You Are coming home Tonight ? 

 

From : Galaxy Kris

Cool 

 

From : Suho Eomma 

Oh Ji-young Ah . ppail come back home . 

 

From : Unicorn Lay

Oh ! You Not Coming back home tonight ? :( Where will you Staying at  ?

(sorry too lazy to type the rest out )

Exactly at 12AM . You went to Knock the door with a cake infront of you and both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo Came to open the door  and Baekhyun , who is Infront of D.O Was Surprised . 

" Annyeong ~~ " you said  And Baekhyun Pulled you and hugged you . 

"I Missed you " Baekhyun Said while hugging you . 

"I Missed you too . " You said 

As soon As Baekhyun release you , you went to D.O Who was shocked and said "Happy Birthday Squishy " You said as you hug him . You release him And D.O Thanked You .

"Enough Of talking , Come in And Let's start the party  !!!! Chanyeol said  . 

"I thought you are not coming home tonight ? " Lay Asked 

"I said that im coming home tonight . Go and See the message properly . " You said to Lay.

"Ah ~ Okay ~ I got it . " Lay said as he looked at his phone


Soory For Not Updating ~ Anyway  #happykyungsooday And #happyJongInDay And #Getwellsoonlay #Getwellsoontao