eleven

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 

'Omma , what's going on ? ' you said as you entered the kitchen . 'Oh ! You are here . Come here  . ' your mum said 'omma why are you both covered with flour ? " you asked  'we are trying to bake a cupcake . ' you nodded . "Is there anything I can help ? " you asked while wearing an apron . "Help me to mix the flour and butter together . "

After a few hours . You finally done baking the cupcakes . " Ji-Young, bring this back for baekhyun and the other members .' You nodded . 

Back home 

'Noonar !!! You are finally home !  Lets go shopping together ! ' Tao said as he ran towards you . 'Nah . I'm too tired today . I brought cupcake for you guys . Each person has 2 . ' you said as you passed him the cupcakes . ' you walked up to your room and saw baekhyun playing with his phone on the bed lying. On his stomach . (Just imagine how Chen lie down during happy camp when they show their dorm . ) . Baekhyun looked up from his phone and went towards you and hug you . You both went to sit on the bed . 'Babe , EXO is going back to their dorm tomorrow . Lets help them pack . 'Arreso .' When you both are about to leave the room , you had an idea in your mind . 'Oppa , why not ask them to live with us ? Since the house is too big when there is only two of us . ' Baekhyun nodded in replied . Both of you went to the living room and all the members are there . 

'Everyone ! I have a good news . ' 'what is it ? ' Xiumin said lifelessly 'Ji-Young and I Had decided to let you guys stay here and live with us !'  There is a moment of silence before they cheer ! 'Jinja?! ' OMG ' 'yehet!'  'Omg ! Noonar !'  . They run up to their room and unpack everything . 'Ji-Young ah , we are going to SM and Practice , want come along ? ' Luhan asked . 'Urm' you nodded . 

You and the exo members reached SM . 
The 13 of you went into the practice room and started practice 'wolf ' , 'Growl' and 'Overdose' . After practice , the exo members were taking a break when suho's phone started ringing . 'Nae.....Nae.....  I will tell her about it.....' 
'Ji-Young ah , Lee Soo Man wants to see you . ' you nodded in reply .