Three

Married to the Kingka ?

After school / third person POV

You are walking to the bus stop near your school with your best friend , Mi Young . ' Yah , why didn't you tell me about that ?' Mi Young Asked ' tell you about what ?' You replied curiously ' That you are married .' 'How did you know it ? ' ' I have my own way to know '  you rolled your eyes  .  " Why Didnt you tell me ? "  " Aish Fine , It because that my parent's company is Going Bankrupt , I have to Married Baekhyun in order to save it . " You answered . " What ?!?! You Were Married To Baekhyun ?!?!  " "Yah ! Don't Shout . " " Mianhan "  "  Yah , You Dont know? " " I only knew that you were married ...  " " Yah ! Why didn't you tell me eariler ? "  "I thought you know ... " " never mind . ' while you and Mi Young were chatting , Baekhyun saw you  . He wanted to bring you home , bu Mi Young was there . 

Your POV 

I reached home and saw Omma was cooking . "Omma I'm home ! " you shouted as you remove your shoe and socks . " okay ! Oh , Ji-Young ah , did you saw baekhyun ? ' '' Ani . Wae ? " " Ask him to come here now ! His parents and I have to announces something to the both of you , so call him and go bath ! " " Arreso . " I went into my room and call baekhyun .

" Yobuseyo ?"

" It's me ."

" What is it ? " 

" my mum ask you to come my house now , your parent s will be here too . "

" Arreso ."

after we end the call , I went to my closet and picked a gray shirt and short . 

At 7 pm 
Mr and Mrs Byun together with baekhyun arrived at your house . " omo , Mrs Byun finally you are here . Come in and take a seat ." Your mom said . " Nae , where is Min Ji ? " Mrs Byun said and looked around . "She is in the room . Ji-Young ah !  Come down ! Baekhyun is here ! " your mom shouted . " Arreso ! Coming ! One sec ! " you replied . After a few minutes you run down the stairs " annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Byun ." 

Baekhyun POV 
I saw Ji-Young  running down the stairs . -OMG so beautiful .  Wait what Are you thinking  Byun baekhyun !  - I thought "annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Byun " She Spock . Just too beautiful . 

Your POV 

I saw baekhyun sitting on the couch and smiling to himself -what is he thinking and smiling to himself ? - I thought . "Ji-Young  -ya go and serve the drink to Mrs Byun ,why are you standing there like a rock ? " Omma said . I woke up from my thought and went to the kitchen and pour the drinks . " What are you thinking just now ?" I was shocked and turned back and I saw baekhyun standing there . " A-ah , n-nothing .J-just think about .. About sch-school work. " I stuttered . " school work ? There is no school work nowadays .." Baekhyun replied me.  " why ? Cat got your tongue ? " baekhyun said . " Ah jus...... " " Ji-Young  ya why are you so slow. ?! " Omma shouted . " coming ! " you said as you took the drinks on the table and went to the living room .  " Omma you said that you have something to announced to us , what is it ? " "you two are going to married on Monday ! And you two will be going to try your wedding dress tomorrow ! "Mrs byun said " what ?!? tomorrow ?! we have school ! " Me and baekhyun shouted . 


Author note : Sorry for not updating and grammar error . please leave a comment .