Thirty-Five

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV


"OMG HyunYoung Ah ! You stand up all by yourself " You said as Jihyun and Jihyo Stopped crying . 

"JiHyun and Jihyo can you stand up too ? " You said as You put both of them down . 

"Da...Da... " Jihyo Mumbled . 

"Ma...Ma.... " Jihyun Mumbled too

You And Baekhyun are shocked too . 

"Da... DA....WAHHHHHHHHH "  Jihyo cried . 

Baekhyun quickly carry her and she stopped crying immdiately .

HyunYoung then slowly walked towards you and sat down on your lap . 

You then remember about Baekhyun's Parents .You quickly carry Jihyun and gave her to Baekhyun and asked him to go down first with the girls . 

You Slowly Hold HyunYoung's hand and walked slowly with him . 


When Hyun Young Walked Until the Garden , Every one is shocked that HyunYoung is walking they quickly take out their phone and started taking photo . 

After HyunYoung Stand for a while , He sat down on the floor and play with the grass . 

Baekhyun then Put Jihyo And Jihyun Down and they slowly crawl towards HyunYoung . 

"Jihyo ah say o-p-p-a " Baekhyun said to Jihyo

"Oo " Jihyo mumbled .

"Hyung , She is Just 10 months old how can you Make her learn so many words a day . " Sehun said . 

"Yah , Kids usually learn how to speak when they are 8 months old ." Baekhyun Shooted back 

"O-Op-p-pa" Jihyun Mumbled . 

"Good Job , Jihyun ah " Baekhyun praised . 

"Ma... Ma . WAHHHHH "  Jihyo cried . 

You Quickly Carry Jihyo and said . 

"Hush Hush ... " You tried to calm her down . But Jihyo couldn't stop crying . And when you tried to wipe her tears away But then You found out that her Body Tempurture suddenly rise and You touch her forehead and indeed she is having a fever again . 

"What Happen ? " Baekhyun asked  .

" She is having a fever again  , I will bring her in first . " 

"Nope , I will bring her there . I Don't want You to get sick again ."

Baekhyun then carried Jihyo And bring her into the house


Baekhyun carried Jihyo to the kitchen and he wanted to make Jihyo's milk . But Jihyo can't stop crying . 

"I will Carry her while you make her milk . " Baekhyun's Mum said as she carried Jihyo . 

"Thank You " Baekhyun said . 

You walked into the house with the members and Baekhyun's dad and brother . 

"Eomma I will carry her . " You said . 

Baekhyun's Mum then carefully pass Jihyo to you . 

"Byun JiYoung , You are not listening to me huh ? " Baekhyun said as he enter the room .

"What's Wrong with Jiyoung Carrying Jihyo ?" Xiumin asked . 

"Last time when Jihyo is sick and she is taking care of her and after Jihyo is fine , She got a high fever and Now , I don't want her to get sick again .  " Baekhyun Explain as he carried Jihyo away from  you . 

"I hate You . "  You mumbled . 

"Aigoo . Baekhyun care for you that's why he is like this " Baekhyun's mother comforted you .

"Are you on Your Period  ? " Baekhyun whisper to your ear . 

"Yes , Why ? " You answered . 

"Ah No wonder . " Baekhyun said . 

"Wae ?~~ " 

"your mood swing " Baekhyun said . 

"What's Wrong with that ? " You asked . 

"Nothing go sleep . " Baekhyun said . 

"But it's on--"  You said and stopped when Baekhyun's Mother stood up

" We will get going now . It's late . " She said . 

You and baekhyun stood up and send them out .


You are in your room after Baekhyun's parents went home and clean up the place while Baekhyun take care of Jihyo . 

You are lying down on the bed playing with your phone when Baekhyunenter the room . 

"Oh . Hi " You greet when you saw Baekhyun 

"Where is the baby mornitor ? "Baekhyun asked . 

"Here " You said as you take it out from your pocket . 

Baekhyun nodded and went to the bed and hugged you . You place your phone on the table and turn to face Baekhyun

"Let's sleep now . " Baekhyun said . 

"No Wait . " You said .

"Why?" Baekhyun asked . 

"Happy birthday . " You said and you kissed him . 

"This is the best present ever . " Baekhyun said as you release the kiss

"Let's sleep now  " You said and Baekhyun hugged you and drift off to sleep 


Soory for grammar mistakes