Thirty-Four

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV


"It Has Been years since I last saw you ."

 

"N-Nickhun ?" 

 

"I couldn't go To the hopital to vist you as I'm Busy With my work , I'm Sorry " 

 

"It's Okay , Come On In . " You said as you open the door big enough for him to enter . 

 

After a while Nickhun said that he has to go due to work matter . 

 

"It seems like you and him are very close huh ? " Baekhyun said as you turned around after you closed the door 

 

"Bwoya . He is just my senior in middle school . " 

 

"I heard that you have a crush on him tho . " 

 

"That was past , now I have a crush on someone else  . " 

 

"BWO ? Who ?" 

 

"Mr Byun Baek Hyun . "  

 


He smiled and hugged you . "Let's go to the room . "

 

"What about the kids ? " You asked as he released you
 

"Let them be with their uncle for a day . " 

 

Baekhyun then quickly pulled you to the room with him . 

 

"JIYOUNG AH " Suho Shouted , as you got pulled by Baekhyun . 

 

"Nae ?~~ " You replied as you pulled your hands out of Baekhyun's.

 

"Bw- YA BYUN JI YOUNG ! "  Baekhyun said as he shouted  

"Wait in the room ! " You shouted . 


Later when you enter the room you saw Baekhyun sleeping like this

Image result for baekhyun sleeping

(imagine that he is sleeping on the bed okay )

 

You smiled as you closed the door and you walked towards the bed . You slowly sit down on the side next to Baekhyun . You then traces his face with your fingers. After a while , you fell asleep too . 


You Woke Up Before Dinner and Baekhyun is still sleeping . You decided to go out of the room . 

As You walk down the stairs you smell something nice and You walked towards the kitchen and saw Suho Cooking Seaweed soup and Kimchi Pancake . 

 

"Oh Oppa what are you cooking  ?" You asked

 

"I'm cooking Seaweed soup and kimchi pancake for  Baekhyun " 

 

"We are planning a Surprise birthday party  for Baekhyun  . " Chanyeol said as he walked into the kitchen .


"Jiyoung go back to the room and try to make baekhyun to stay in the room . " Suho said . You nodded 

 

When you enter the room you saw Baekhyun Sitting on the bed playing with his phone .

He place his phone on the mini table next to him and walked towards you

 

"Where did you go ? " he said as he backhugged you

"Erm ... outside ?" 

"Oh ... " he said as he release you

"Let's shower together . " You said 

"Huh ? " Baekhyun asked . shocked :

 

"Let's shower together . " You repeated

"OKAY LET"S GO !!!! "  Baekhyun said as he run to take His towel and pull you into the bathroom . 


AFTER SHOWERING

You and Baekhyun walked down to the dining room and you saw no one there and you remember D.O Told you to bring Baekhyun to the garden .So you decided to bring Baekhyun  to the Garden . 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! " Everyone cheered when you opened the door . 

"APPA !! EOMMA !!! HYUNG !!! " Baekhyun shouted as he run to hugged them . 

"Annyeonghaseyo " You said as you bowed to Baekhyun's parents

"Oh Jiyoung ah ! You are getting more and more prettier day by day " Baekhyun's omma said . 

"Kamsahamnida " You bowed . 

"Where is my grandchildren ? " Baekhyun's appa asked 

" They Are inside the room sleep--" Suddenly the baby mornitor sound . 

" I will go get it ! "  You said as you run up . 


You went into the room and on the light saw HyunYoung Standing on his bed . 

You carried him but then suddenly ,  JiHyun started crying . Then followed by Jihyo . 

You Decided to put Hyun Young down and went to thw window and shouted Baekhyun to asked him to come up .You then carried Jihyun In one hand and Jihyo  in the other . Baekhyun opened the door and got shocked . 

"Babe look at HyunYoung . " Baekhyun said as he pointed to HyunYoung

You then looked down got shocked .