four

Married to the Kingka ?

Baekhyun POV 

"you two are going to married on Monday ! And you two will be going to try your wedding dress tomorrow ! " Omma said . " what tomorrow ?we have school!" Ji-Young and I shouted . " well , you can skip , you forgot that your dad is the principle of the school ? " ( and I forgot to say that Mr and Mrs Byun is rich and they are the principle of the school . )  " Arreso " 

The next day .
Your POV 

I woke up as I heard some weird noise downstairs . I went to wash up and bath . I tied my hair into a messy bun . " good morning Omma " I greeted . " good morning dear " Omma replied as she place a plate of egg and toast . " baekhyun will come at 1030 am ." I nodded in respond .

1025 
Third person POV 
You were preparing yourself when you heard a horn from the door . " Ji-Young ya , baekhyun is here ! " your mom shouted . " okay , I'm coming !!!" You answered .you walked down the stairs and wore your shoe . " annyeong Omma !" You said as you walk out of the house . " annyeong !" "Yah ! Didn't you say that you wil be here at 1030 ? " you questioned as you opened the pessager seat door. " why can't I come earlier ? " "you can't ." You replied as you bucket your seatbelt " wae?" " I got no time to prepare properly ." "Aish fine next time I will come later ." You nodded .

When you reached the shop , baekhyun pull you and place his hand at your wrist . You opened your eyes wide and look at baekhyun . " we have to pretend to be close even we are now ." You nodded in respond and walked into the shop . "Annyeonghaseyo , who woul like to try first ? " a shop assistant asked . " the lady here will try first ." Baekhyun Smiled  . 
After a Few hours you and baekhyun finally done choosing your wedding tax and dress . When you are on your way home you received a new message :



   
                         From : Omma
 Have you done choosing your dress ?
                             -------
                       To :Omma 
Nae , I'm on my way home now 
                             -------
                       From : Omma 
Bring baekhyun along , we have something to tell you two . 
                            --------
                        To : Omma 
Arreso . 



"Wae ? " baekhyun asked while his eyes fixed on the road . " Omma asked you to go my house , she has something to tell us again . " baekhyun nodded in replied .

After you two reached , you knocked on the door . Your Mother Opened the door "Omo , Come on in , is cold outside . " Your mom let you and baekhyun in and close the door . You walked toward the Living Room . " Annyeonghaseyo . " You Bowed and Greeted Baekhyun's Parent . " Annyeong . " Mrs byun replied . " Omma , you said that you have something to tell us , what is it ? " Baekhyun asked 


Sorry for not updating . A chapter is up do Upvote , comment and Subcribe ^^