Fourteen

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV


'Sehun ah , I will change place with you instead . ' Chanyeol volunteered . After they both switch place the car was really quiet . You decided to break the silent . 'Lets play some game .' 'What game ? ' 'word game '(this game is played by EXO during EXO showtime ep 5 ) . 'Okay . Any rule ? ' Sehun asked 'who ever lose the most will get a punishment .' You answered

After a few round of playing , Suho lost the most . ' the punishment is that you have to treat all the EXO Members and Girls Skies member later . ' Baekhyun said . ' Sure . I accept . ' ' Oh ~~ As expected Joonma !!' Everyone cheered .

When EXO and Girls Skies arrived at School , you brought Your members to the office . Wendy were in the same class as you and Hayoung and Irene were in Luhan's class . After that , you brought Hayoung And Irene to their class and went to class with Wendy .

As soon as you and Wendy entered the class , the class started to cheered and your table is full of gifts and letters . You kept some of it under your desk and some inside your bag .After a while , your home room teacher entered the room . She asked Wendy to introduce herself . After that she assigned Wendy to sit infront of you . Your first period was History .


(Fast Forward to break .)

You ,Wendy and the members went to the canteen . When you reach the canteen , screams were heard you and the members went to The table that exo member usually sit . 'Suho hyung , remember the punishment ? ' Baekhyun asked . Suho nodded 'what do you guys want to eat ?' 'Rice !' 'Noodles !' Every one started to say what they want for their lunch . 'Ji-Young-ah , what about you ?' Suho asked 'waffle hotdog ' 'that's all ?' Baekhyun asked . You nodded . 'Unnie is having her diet . ' Wendy said . 'Why ? ' Baekhyun asked . 'Just wanting to have a diet . ' you replied . After a while , Suho came back with a tray full of foods . 'Chen here is your spicy rice cake , Tao here is your chip , sehun here is your chocolate , Luhan here is your rice , Xiumin here is your jjajangmyeon , Wendy here is your bread , Irene here is your mocha drink , Hayoung here is your chicken , Ji-Young here is your waffle hotdog , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , D.O here is your kimchi pancake ,Kris here is your bibibap , lay and Kai here is your ramen .' Suho said . ' Thank you for your food , we will eat well .' Every one shouted .

After break , you and the members went back to your respective classes . After school you message your members to meet at the carpark . You and Wendy went to the carpark and meet them . This time , Irene and you boarded the K van ,Wendy and HaYoung took the M van . You and Irene were talking happily with the Members .

After a while you reached home . You went to open the gate and walked in with the members following you . Everyone went to their respective rooms and rest while you went to your room and shower .

After 10mins , you came out of the bathroom and saw Baekhyun was sleeping . You went to wake him up .

'BaekHyun '

'...'

' Baek'

'...'

'ByunBaekHyun '

'...'

'Fine , I give up ' you said and Sighed .

You felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist tightly and you turn behind to see baekhyun hugging your sleepily . You Smiled and let go of him and let him sleep . you wet out of the room and walked down to the living room . 'Unnie , we are going out to the mall do you want to come along ? ' Wendy Asked .

 

'Sure Why Not ? ' You said and grab your jacket and went out with Wendy ,Sehun , Kai And Tao .

 

After a while , You reached the mall and alighted the van since you took the EXO Van .

'Where Should we go fi-'

'MCM Shop ?' You and Wendy Said in Sync , Cutting Tao Off .

You and Wendy Went to the MCM Shop While Pulling the guys .

'Oh My Gosh ! Look at the latest MCM Bag ! " Wendy Squeals . " Unnie ! Let's Buy Together And Buy Some For the Members and EXO too !! ' Wendy said excitedly. You nodded .

'Why Not We Go Separately And Buy For Each Other ? ' Sehun said . And Every one of you nodded . "We will Meet Each other At Starbuck ' Tao Said

In The End , You Brought This For Baekhyun And YourSelf , This For Luhan , This For Lay .

While Wendy Decided To Go Gucci Shop And Buy For the others . She Brought This For Kris , This For D.O , This For Hayoung And This For Tao .

Kai Decided To Buy This For Sehun , This For XiuMin

Tao Decided To Buy This For Irene , This For Chen , This For Kai

Sehun Decided to buy , This For ChanYeol , This For Wendy And This For Suho .

All Of you the Meet at the star bucks and went home .


A/N : Sorry for not updating !! T.T . I heard about the news of luhan left exo T.T I Hope he id Really fine Right Now .... Anyway . Do Subcribe , Upvote And Comment