Twenty-seven

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 


"Mrs Byun , we found out that there is another baby in your womb . We have to get it out . " 

"AHHHHHHHH ! " You shouted .  

After A few Loud Shouting , you Last child Is finally out .  

"Congratulation , Your Last child is a girl ! The Nurse Will Bring Them To your room soon . " The Doctor said  . 

You nodded tiredly and bowed . 


When The Doctor Went out of the labour room , Baekhyun immediately run to the doctor . 

"How Is My Wife ?"

"Congratulation . your wife has gave birth to your children ! " Please fill up this three forms for their particulars ." the Doctor said as he passed Baekhyun the particulars  Forms 

"Why Three ? I thought My wife is only pregnant With my Twins ? " Baekhyun asked .

"We found out that your wife is pregnant with one more after she give birth to the second child . " 

"Nae , Kamsahamnida ! " Baekhyun Bowed 

 


The First form :

 

 

NAME : Byun Hyun Young

TIME OF BIRTH : 0719 

DATE OF BIRTH : 05 11 2015

: Male 

BLOOD TYPE : O

WEIGHT AT BIRTH : 2.65KG

LENGTH AT BIRTH :60CM


The Second Form

NAME : ByunJiHyun

TIME OF BIRTH : 0720 

DATE OF BIRTH : 05 11 2015

: Female 

BLOOD TYPE : O

WEIGHT AT BIRTH : 2KG

LENGTH AT BIRTH : 55CM


The Third Form 

NAME : ByunJiHyo 

TIME OF BIRTH : 0745

DATE OF BIRTH : 05 11 2015

: Female 

BLOOD TYPE : O

WEIGHT AT BIRTH : 2.1KG

LENGTH AT BIRTH : 50CM


After Baekhyun Filled Up The Form He Went to the Counter and passed it to the nurse . 

"Here's The Form . And May I Know What room  is ByunJiyoung  is at ? " Baekhyun asked 

"Thank you . She Is In Room 0506 . " The Nurse said 

Baekhyun bowed and turned around . 

"HYUNG ! " Baekhyun heard someone shouted and turned behind and saw the EXO Member and girl's Skies . 

"Hyung where is noona ? " Sehun asked . 

"Let's go together . She is in Room 0506." Baekhyun replied.


IN THE ROOM 

You are still sleeping when  Baekhyun and the other members entered the room. Baekhyun walked towards you and held your hands. He gave your hands a gentle peck. 

"Thank you sweet-heart, our babies are really lovely. Like us." Baekhyun said. 

 

Then, the nurse walked into the room with your three babies. And when the members saw that scenario, they was shocked. Suho, the leader immediately asked;

"What the ?! I thought it's twins, not triplets?" He exclaimed.

 

Baekhyun looked at him and sighed.

"Hyung, your language. I don't want my princesses and prince to grow up, having foul mouth." Baekhyun said.

Suho apologized. The nurse walked towards Baekhyun, with a smile. 

 

"Sir, we've placed the tag on the clothing to prevent misidentification." the nurse told Baekhyun. 

 

The nurse passed the eldest, which was a boy named Hyun Young to Baekhyun. Baekhyun carried the baby in his embrace and smiled. He looked at his face and smiled.

 

"My precious prince, how cute." Baekhyun said.

 

The nurse then passed the second, which was a girl named Ji Hyun to Suho. Suho who doesn't know how to carry a baby, immediately told Kai to carry her, instead. Kai carried Ji Hyun in his embrace and smiled.

 

"What a pretty little princess." Kai praised. 

 

"Duh. She's my pretty princess." Baekhyun said, arrogantly. 

Kai wrinkled his nose and snapped Baekhyun.

"Whatever." Kai said.

 

The nurse passed the last child, which was still a girl named Ji Hyo (REFERENCE FROM SONG JI HYO) to D.O. D.O immediately carried the child and started to look at her. The baby started crying when she saw D.O's face. D.O was shocked and Baekhyun laughed.

 

"Too Satanic." Baekhyun joked.

"I'll snap your neck, Bacon." Kyungsoo said.

"Shut up, Satan. I don't care. I'm a father now!" Baekhyun said.

"You're no longer a , yes." Kyungsoo added on.

"You-" suddenly, you woke up due to the noise that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made while they're quarreling. 

 

"What's with that noise?" You asked.

Baekhyun immediately walked towards you and smiled.

"Sweet heart, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm fine." You replied.

Then, you saw your baby. You couldn't resist the urge to hug him, you snatched him from Baekhyun and carried it in your embrace.

 

"Little handsome Hyun Young.... you're so perfect." You said.

Your baby smiled as he saw you, you felt that the three of them are the most precious thing, ever. Baekhyun smiled as he felt the same, too.

"Congratulations, Ji Young!" All of the members shouted and applaud.