Thirty-six

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV


You woke up when you felt someone hitting you . You opened your eyes and you found out that it was Jihyun Jihyo And HyunYoung . 

"Oh How Did you three come into the room ? " You asked ,sitting up . 

You then saw a paper on each one of their neck . 

you remove it from the kids neck and read it . 


The first letter

Noona , We are going to get some breakfast and Kyungsoo Hyung is too lazy to cook. 

P/S We Carry the three of them in :)

From Sehunnie , Kai and Kyungsoo 


The Second Letter . 

We are going to the mall to get some groceries and if you need anything text us . 

From Suho , Tao And Xiumin 


The Last letter . 

We are going back to the company as Our manager say that we have to practice for the come back .

P/S we are not coming back for dinner . 

From Kris ,Chanyeol , Luhan , Lay and Chen . 


After you read the letter you put HyunYoung On Baekhyun's stomach and he bounce up and down to wake Baekhyun up . 

"Ah ! Pain ! Pain ! Pain " Baekhyun shouted . 

You laughed and put Jihyun and Jihyo on his stomach too . 

They giggled and bounce up and down . 

"AH GET DOWN FROM APPA ."  Baekhyun shouted . 

Hyunyoung then slowly stopped and fell to the side and landed on the bed  . And the girls copied him too . 

"Are you three trying to kill appa  ?" Baekhyun said .

You looked at him and passed him the letters . 

"What is this ? " Baekhyun asked .

"Read it yourself" You said as you get up and walked towards the bathroom to wash up . 

After you wash up you saw Baekhyun lying down on his stomach and The kids are sitting on his back 

"Kids Dont's sit on appa . come down. "You said as you sit on the bed . 

"ANDWAE !! DON'T COME DOWN !" 

"Why ?" You asked . 

"My Back Hurts . " Baekyun winced . 

"What happened ? " You asked . As you carry Jihyo Away from The Others as she is still sick . 

"I don't know . " Baekhyun replied . 

"Aigoo . I will go get Jihyo's Bottle And feed her. " 

"No . " Baekhyun said . 

"Why ?" 

"I Will go . You stay here . " Baekhyun said as he tried to get up . He then remember that HyunYoung And Jihyun is still sitting on his back . 

"HyunYoung ah , get down , I need to make milk for your sister . "Baekhyun said .

Hyun Young then fall onto the bed but Jihyun Doesn't want to get off . 

"Jihyun ah , Come here I will play with you . " You said as you tried to carry Jihyun. 

Suddenly Jihyun bursted out crying and hugged Baekhyun neck . 

"It's okay , I Will carry her while making the milk . " Baekhyun said and exit the room . 

While Waiting for Jihyo's Milk to be ready , You open Baekhyun lastest Music Video And Show HyunYoung And Jihyo 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqaVryDRd0

"Look It's appa . " You said when Baekhyun appeared in the MV . 

"Why are You showing them this  . " Baekhyun said as he walked towards you and passed you the bottle . 

"Seriously Byun Baek Hyun ?" You said 

"Why ? " Baekhyun asked as he carry HyunYoung

"It Has been 10 months and you still think that Blue Bottle is Jihyo's bottle ?"  

"Eh ? Opps . " Baekhyun said smiling . 

You Shook Your Head . 

"Remember to wash it really clean as I don't want Jihyun to get sick too . " You said .Baekhyun nodded . 


After you fed Jihyo , You brought the three of them to the Bathroom and bathe them .

Baekhyun followed you and helped you undress the kids . and Open the tap to let the water fill about 1/4 of the bathtub .You then slowly put HyunYoung Down . Then followed by Jihyo and Jihyun. 

After you wash their hair . You decided to let them play with the water for 10 more mins . 

After Drying them  . You then dress them up and let them sleep on your bed while Baekhyun went to shower. 


You decided to go out and have your dinner since None of the members is back home . 

"Where do you want to have your dinner ?"

"HongDae?" You answered . 

"Da.....Da..... " Hyunyoung mumbled . 

"mumumumum" Jihyun Mumbled . 

"Ma....ma....ma ... ' Jihyo mumbled . 

"It Seems like the three of them are talking to themselves very well . " Baekhyun said as he looked at the rear mirror 

"Hm . " 


Soon You and Baekhyun reached HongDae and You carry Jihyun while Baekhyun carry Jihyo and HyunYoung  . You and Baekhyun then walk around and saw a restraunt and went in and have your dinner  . 

You ordered a bibimbap while Baekhyun ordered KimChi Soup with rice . 

Soon the food arrived . You then remember that the Kids can't eat bibimbap yet , so you ordered porridge  for the kids . 

When the porridge arrived , you slowly fed them . 

"Oh ! Baekhyun . You got handsome since I last see you . "