Twleve

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV


You were infront LeeSooMan's office . You knocked on the door . 'Come in !' You heard LeeSooMan said . You entered the room . 'Oh! Ji-young you're here , come take a sit . ' He pointed to the chair infront of him . 'Ji young ,I have a news to tell you .' You nodded . 'I am going to make you as a trainee here , what do you think . ' you were hesitating . 'It will be the best if you are a trainee as you and baekhyun are married and I'm sure that you have lots of haters since you married to baekhyun right ?' You nodded . 'But which group am I going to join ? ' you said . LeeSooMan Called one of his staff there and asked him to bring you to meet your members .


You entered a practice room as there are 3 other trainee looking at you as you entered . The staff asked you and the other members to gather around . 'Ji-young , you will join them as a member of Girls skies . You will be the Visual, main dancer , rapper . ' the staff said . 'Girls ,introduce yourself ,I have to go now .'


As soon as the staff left . One of a girl stood up and spoke ,'annyeonghaseyo , I'm Kim HaYoung and I'm the leader of the group . ' she smile . 'Annyeonghaseyo .'you Bowed 'Ji-young ah , how old are you ? ' Hayoung asked . '22 , what about you ?' 'Oh , I'm 23 , you can call me unnie . ' you nodded . Next , another girl stood up and greeted 'annyeonghaseyo , I'm Irene and I'm 22 . I'm the face of the group aka Visual as well . ' she bowed 'annyeonghaseyo .' Now the last member , ' Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Park Wendy and I'm from USA . I'm 21 and I'm the main vocal . I'm the maknae ' . After the girls introduce themselves , you stood up and begun to introduce your self .'Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Ji-Young and I'm 22 this year . Nice to meet you guys . ' you bowed . 'Now , lets start to practice for our debut , Ji-young , our debut song is called 'happiness . ' Hayoung said . You nodded . (Sorry , I can't think of any song .) You started to learn the dance . After 1 hour of dancing , you were having your break . You suddenly thought of baekhyun . You excused yourself and went to find baekhyun . You arrived outside exo practice room . When you are about to twist the door knob , Tao opened the door . 'Noonar ! Where have you been to ? We are so worried about you , especially baekhyun . ' 'I went to find LeeSooMan . Go in first , I have something to announce . 'Tao nodded and let you in .

 


You asked the boys to sit in a circle and you said ' I have a good news . ' 'What is the good news ?' Chanyeol said . 'The good news is that LeeSooMan placed me into a group and we are going to debut in 2weeks !' Everyone cheered 'Under what group ?' Xiumin asked 'Girls skies ' you replied . After that , you went back to your practice room and started practice .


The next morning You woke up at 6am and saw baekhyun was not on the bed . You went to wash up and bath .after eating your breakfast , you went to SM and started practice . 'Goodmorning .' You greeted your members and started practicing .


1day before your debut stage on inkigayo . Your group members and you started practice one last time . Around 8pm , your manager decided to treat your group dinner . You all went to a restaurant and ate hanwoo . After dinner the members went back to their dorm and you went home since LeeSooMan allowed you to live with baekhyun .


When you reach home , EXO Members were sitting around the living room . Baekhyun stood up and went to hug you . You hugged him back . You excuse yourself and went up to your room and shower . After you done . You wear a shorts and baekhyun shirt . You went down to the living room and sat beside baekhyun . You all were watching inkigayo . Suddenly Lay asked 'Ji-young ah . Where do you debut tomorrow ? ' 'inkigayo ' you replied and the member nodded . You and Exo went out for dinner . After that you and the members went home and sleep


The next day .

You woke up at 5:30 am and went to bathe . After that , you decided to cook breakfast for the members before you leave . You prepare the ingredient and started cooking .

You were cooking half way and you heard someone walking down the stairs ' Oh ! Noonar !' Sehun said and was shocked 'good morning maknae !' 'What are you Doing ?' Sehun asked as he walk toward you . 'Cooking breakfast for you and the members . ' sehun nodded . 'Noonar let me help you . ' you nodded and let sehun help you with the breakfast . After you done cooking you told sehun that you are going to bath and asked him to wake the member up since its 6:30am now . Sehun nodded and run up to wake the member up .


You went into your room and saw baekhyun is still sleeping and you decided to let him sleep awhile more . After you done bathing . You went to wake Baekhyun up . 'Baby , wake up now . You are going to be late now .' He nodded and woke up and went to the bathroom . You decided to go to SM first to practice one last time .

You walked down the stairs and D.O , chanyeol and kris was already at the dining table . 'Kris oppa , mind tell Baekhyun That I'm going to SM first ?' You asked Kris after you greeted them . Kris nodded and when you are about to leave , D.O asked 'Ji-Young ah , you are not going to have your breakfast ? ' you shook your head in reply and said that you are not hungry .D.O nodded in reply and you left home .

When you reach The practice room , Irene was practicing . She stopped when she heard the door opened . 'Annyeonghaseyo . ' you both greeted and started practicing together .

You were on your way to Inkigayo . You and the members was really nervous right now . After a while , you arrived at inkigayo and started rehearsing . After the rehearsal You were waiting for your turn at the back stage . When they mention your group name . You and the group member went to the stage and introduce yourselves and the MCs asked you some question . Baekhyun and suho was one of the MCs . You get really nervous and started performing as SuHo asked you and he group to get ready .


A/N ;Sorry for not updating .~ was really busy . And I heard the news of Ladies Code accident . T.T #ripeunb #riprise #staystrongladiescode #prayforladiescode