Thirty-Three

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 


 

"It has been awhile, Byun Ji Young." Taehyung said right after you opened the door. You actually did not expect that Taehyung would actually visit you all of sudden. You couldn't hold it back. 

 

"OH MY GOD! TAEHYUNG AH!!!" You exclaimed excitedly and hugged Taehyung, tightly. Taehyung smiled and hugged you back, "Ji Young noona, how're you?" Taehyung asked. 

 

You then released Taehyung from your embrace, you looked at him and smiled. 

 

"I'm doing fine! What about you? You seemed to grew taller and get handsome!" You said as you scanned your eyes up and down of Taehyung's body. 

 

"Of course! I've good news to tell you and Baekhyun hyung! Also, I can't wait to see three of your lovely children." Taehyung said and smiled. You nodded, "Come on in then." You invited Taehyung.

 

Both you and Taehyung entered the living room thereafter. That moment when Baekhyun saw Taehyung, he got shocked. Taehyung bowed and greeted Baekhyun.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun Hyung." Taehyung greeted. 

 

Baekhyun stood up and smiled, he nodded.

 

"Ye. Annyeong." Baekhyun greeted back. 

 

"It Has Been a while hyung ."

 

"What is the good news you are going to tell us ? " You asked as you carry JiHyun . 

 

"I got casted in a company and I joined a group called BTS "

 

"Call your members.  " You said as You Let Jihyun drink her milk 

 

"Hm? " Taehyung asked, shocked 

 

" Call Your Members " You repeated . 

 

"N-Now ? " You nodded 

 

TaeHyung then take out his phone and call . 

 

"Jimin-ah . " Taehyung said as Jimin answered the call 

 

"Oh , TaeTae . Wae ? " Jimin asked

 

" My Noona wants to talk to you "  Taehyung said as he passed you the phone . 

 

"Yeobuseyo ? " You said as you got the phone . 

 

"O-o-oh annyeonghaseyo " JiMin greeted . 

 

" Is Taehyung a good member to you ?" (OMG I CAN"T THINK OF A RIGHT ENGLISH )

 

"Nae . " Jimin Answered . 

 

"Tell me if Taehyun is bullying you okay ? " You said , Joking 

 

"Nae ~~ " Jimin Said Laughing .

 

You then pass Taehyung his phone . 

 

"Stay here for dinner and bring some back to your member . " You said 

 

"No It's okay . I will buy them food when I'm On my way home . " 


"Baekhyun and I are the only one at home just stay here and eat with us . " 

 

"Okay then " 


 A Few Days Later 

You and the others are in the living room watching movie when the door bell rings  . 

You went to open the door and got shocked 

"It Has Been years since I last saw you ." 


Sorry for not updating .  English is not my first language . So sorry for any grammar mistake .