One

Married to the Kingka ?

Your POV 

"Yah ! Stop poking me ! " I shouted as you felt someone is poking my cheek . "Pali wake up , Mum is looking for you .."" My older sister , Minah said while shaking me ."wae ? , it a Saturday ...." I replied as I sit up and ruffled my  hair . " I don"t know , just go ." " arrreso ......" I run down to the living room right after I done washing up ." Mum ! Dad ! " " good Morning My Dear " Dad Greeted And Ruffled My Hair "Here"s Your Breakfast Dear " Mum said And Place a plate of pancake infront of me ....  " Go Prepare yourself after you done your breakfast ... " Mum Said While munching On her pancake . "Where are we going ? " I Asked Her . " We Are Going to see Mrs Kwon And Her Son . " "Wae ?" "To Dicuess about your marriage ! " "Bwh ?!?! Marriage ? But Why ? " " Inorder to save your father"s company , we have to do this  " Ah ..silh-eo " " You Got No choose . "  . After Breakfast , I went to dress up . I wore a crop top and a high waist skirt . 

Third person POV 

Your Parent and you Went to Mrs"s Kwon"s restaurant . " Annyeonghaseyo !! " Mr AndMrs Kwon Greeted  " Annyeonghaseyo . " You bowed . "This Must Be Ji-Young " Mr Kwon Said . "Nae , Nice To Meet You . " Mr Kwon Shouted  " Hoshi ! Where are you ? Come Out now ! "

 

Hoshi POV

I was in the meeting room while playing my phone . " Hoshi ! Where are you ? Come Out now ! " I heard  dad shouted . "coming ! " I replied as I came out of the meeting room still loking at my phone. "Hoshi , Meet Mr and Mrs Park And their daughter , Park Ji-Young . " when i heard Ji-Young"s Name , I looked up and saw The Person I Hate the most  ....

Third Person POV

You Were shocked when you heard Mr Kwon Shouted Hoshi"s name . And The Meeting room"s door swing open . It Was Hoshi . You Jaw dropped .  He Is In The Same Class with you ....

Your Mom Then Spoke " why not you two introduce yourself to each other while Me and Mrs Kwon Discuess about the marriage  ? "  You And Hoshi went To the meeting room ....

Your POV 

"Emmm ..... Im Ji-Young . "  " I know , I"m Kwon Hoshi ..... " Hoshi replied ..... and after that No One Started to talk .... 

Third Person POV 

 

" Hoshi , Ji-Young !!!! Come Out Now !~~~ ...... " Hoshi"s Mom Shouted ....  Both Hoshi And you Exit the Meeting Room ...   " you two will married in 1 Month time !!!!!... " Your Mom Announced " Bwh ? 1 Month ?!?!?!? " you two shouted ....  


The Next Day 

You Woke Up around 6am And prepare for school . 30 mins later .... You went Out Of the house and wear your school .you Stand up and Was so shocked When you see Hoshi in his sport car .....


One Chapter Updated !!!!! Do Upvote , comment and Subcribe ...