Ten

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 


The next morning .

You are still sleeping and baekhyun's head was on your left hand . He woke up  and looked at you and greeted you good morning and asked if you are hungry and you nodded he then went out to buy breakfast for you . When he returned , you are still sleeping . He went over and tapped your shoulder lightly . "Jagi , wake up . " he said , you opened your eyes and sit up . "Wa !~ you brought breakfast ?" He pouted "wae ?" You said . "Morning kiss ." He said and lean closer to you . You pecked his cheek . "Lips , not cheek " baekhyun said . "Andwae . I'm hungry ." You said and took the breakfast that baekhyun placed on the table . After breakfast ,  he went to the reception counter and sign the discharge form . When he is signing it , you went to took you clothes that baekhyun brought for you yesterday . After you done changing , you went out to find baekhyun . " Are you done ?" You asked baekhyun "almost ..... And done !" You both now lightly and left the hospital and went to the carpark ."  On your way home ."I wonder what are the members doing . " you said . "I'm sure that when we went home , there are food packets , drink , dirty dishes around ."  "Wow ." When you reached home , you opened the door and saw the living room are very clean . But in the kitchen , plates are lying around . Cup are still on the table , the sink have a lot of dirty plates . "Wow ,daebak , your member are really jjang!" You said . "Oh !" Ji-Young when did you arrived ?" Xiumin said "10mins ago ." You answered . Xiumin nodded . He saw the kitchen are really dirty "sorry for the mess I will clean up now . " "Aniya kweanchana " you saying and wave your hand infront of you . " ani , I will help ." You sighed and nodded ."I will wake the member up now ." You said . Baekhyun nodded and helped xiumin to clean the kitchen . First , you went to chanyeol , Kai and D.O room . "Chanyeol , Kai , kyungsoo !! Wake up now !!" You said , but none of them wakes up . You then went to chanyeol"s bed and shake him "chanyeol !!! Wake up !!!"  He then shoot up .  " Noona why are you here ?" " We are the same age , don't call me Noona . I came to wake you up . " he nodded and went to the bathroom to wash up . You then went to Kai's bed and wake him up . " Kai-ya wake up . " he sat up and rubbed his eyes "good morning Noona . " " good morning , go wash up . " he nodded . "D.O yah , wake up . " he sit up and looked at you and when you are about to tell him to go wash up , he said "wake up now and wash up . I know " you nodded and asked " how do you know , I woke up when you are waking chanyeol up . " you nodded and left the room . 

Next you went to luhan and sehun's room . "Oppa , sehunnie ! Wake up now . You said . They both sits up in unison . You chuckled "Wake up and wash up . They both nodded . Next ,  you went to lay and suho room . "Oppa , wake up now ! " you said they lay sat up first then follow by suho . "Oppa wake up and wash up " you saw lay slightly nodded and you leave the room , you then went to chen's and xiumin room "Chen ah ,wake up . " "5more minutes . " "andwae , wake up now . " he then sat up and bow to you . You bowed and left the room you went to the last room which is. Tao and kris . You entered the room and saw Tao and kris sitting on their bed . "Oh ! Oppa what time did you wake up ?" You asked kris . "30seconds ago . " you nodded and leave the room , when you walked down the stairs you saw everyone except Tao and kris sitting on the dining table and D.O are cooking . You sat next to baekhyun and chanyeol. "Oppa , whose the hardest to wake up when you are at your dorm ?" You asked suho . Tao and Kris then walked down and join all of you . "Well , Kai ,Sehun ,Tao , Kris . " "but they woke up immediately when I wake them up , and when I went to Tao and Kris's room , they are already awake . " you said . "Then who is the easiest to wake up ."D.O ,Baekhyun , Luhan . " you nodded . "But , baekhyun is pretty hard to wake up tho . " you said and point at baekhyun  "Yah . How can you say such thing to your husband ?" Baekhyun said and pouted . "Jinja , when ever I wake you up , you will say "10 more mins " " you imitated him . The members started laughing and baekhyun started tickling you . "Y-yah s-stop it . " you said . "How about no ." Baekhyun replied and continue tickling you . Suddenly your phone rings . "Okay , stop . I got a call . " you said and answered the phone "hello .. Ne Omma .... With Baekhyun ?... Ne ... I will be there soon . Goodbye " you ended the call . "Wae ? " baekhyun ask . "Omma told me to go her house alone. " " need me to send you ?" "No need " you smiled and leave the house . 

At your mum's house . 
"Omma , I'm here !!" You shouted as you entered the house . "Oh Ji-Young-ah come to the kitchen now !" You walked towards the kitchen and saw Omma and Mrs Byun Together with their face full of flour . "Omma what is going on ?" "