Twenty-eight

Married to the Kingka ?

 

 

Third Person POV


 

DAYS LATER.

Ji Young had discharged from the hospital . Baekhyun help to carry HyunYoung , Xiumin Helped to carry Jihyo and Kai Helped to carry JiHyun. 

You and all the members are having dinner , Suddenly you heard crying sound from the babies room , You Went to the room and saw JiHyun Crying . You quickly carry her out and Coaxed her . Baekhyun Quickly Went to the kitchen and make her milk .

"BABY !!!! " Baekhyun Shouted .

"Yes ?" You said walking in the kitchen . 

"Which One Is JiHyun Bottle ?"

"You Have been feeding her for the past days and you don't know which one is her bottle ? " Chen Said 

" Chen Oppa , Help me carry Jihyun ." You said as you pass jihyun to him carefully .  

" Okay , Baekhyun ,  This is the last time i tell you it . " You said 

"The Green is HyunYoung's , The Pink one is Jihyo's ,The blue Is JiHyun's . " You said 

JiHyun's Bottle

 

 

JiHyo's Bottle

 

 HyunYoung's Bottle . 

 

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly. "Mianhae." Baekhyun apologized. You smiled and rest assured that it's alright.

"Okay, I'll go and make the milk now! Be right back!" Baekhyun. You smiled as you coaxed your precious little baby princess by carrying her in your arms. 

"It's alright, little princess. Mommy's here... Hush... don't cry...." You comforted. Jihyun slowly stopped crying and smiled, it was just then Baekhyun came back with Jihyun's bottle. 

"H-here's the milk." Baekhyun said as he walked towards you. You took the bottle from Baekhyun and poured some of the milk on the back of your hand and felt the temperature. "The temperature and thickness is just right. See, you can do it correctly." You said. Baekhyun smiled awkwardly and scratched his head. After all, he's still 20 and wasn't really prepared to become a father, that young. But, just a small improvement made Baekhyun really happy and which means, Baekhyun's step ahead to become a "matured" young father. You fed Jihyun and after feeding her, you squeezed her neck and made her burped. Slowly, Jihyun fell asleep and you slowly placed her back to the cradle and covered her with her blanket.  

 

You then, wanted to leave the room with Baekhyun but, Jihyo started crying, loudly. Baekhyun knew that she's hungry too, he ran out of the room to make Jihyo her milk. You carried Jihyo and started to pamper her, but, unlike Jihyun, Jihyo's more of a cry baby. You left with no choice and started singing the lullaby your mother used to coax you to sleep when you're younger. 

 

Lyrics: 

Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true

The lamb lies down and rests it's head
On it's mother's downy bed
Dolphin plays in the moonlight's glow
And butterfly dreams of a violet rose
Dreams of a violet rose

I'll cradle you in my arms tonight
As sun embraces the moonlight
The clouds will carry us off tonight
Our dreams will run deep like the sea
Our dreams will run deep like the sea

Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true

 

Jihyo stopped crying, and slowly she fell asleep. So, she isn't hungry, she just wanted attention from you. Baekhyun came back with the milk bottle but then, he discovered the already asleep Jihyo. You slowly placed Jihyo back to the cradle and covered her with her blanket. Just as you thought everything was fine, HyunYoung started crying. You literally facepalmed and carried him up from the cradle. Baekhyun knew that you're feeling tired, he held HyunYoung from your arms and passed you the bottle. 

 

"Hey, I'll carry this little one. You feed him." Baekhyun said. You smiled and thanked your husband as you fed HyunYoung. Slowly, HyunYoung burped by himself and he closed his eyes and fell into a deep-sleep. Baekhyun smiled and looked at his precious little prince.

"He will be the most charmingest man in the world when he grow up." Baekhyun said. You nodded, agreeing with Baekhyun. Baekhyun then slowly placed HyunYoung and covered him with his blanket. He then held your hands and lead you out of the room, switching the lights and closing the door afterwards. 


#happybirthdayxiumin #Happyxiuminday

Okay, so basically, he destroyed all of our lives. And hence, we would like to say this to him. 

 

XIUMIN, YOU AND YOUR ABS. IN MY BED NOW. -Kyungsoochagiya.

XIUMIN, YOU AND YOUR BICEPS. IN LUHAN'S BED NOW -Luhanhan2004