Two

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV

"Bwh ? Why Are You Here ? " You Asked . " Send You To School  ? " Baekhyun Answered . "I can go school by myself " You said .. Baekhyun Just Pull you to the passager seat and Close the door . you were surprised by his action . "wear your seatbelt honey . " He Said while wearing his seatbelt ... " What did you just call me ? " You said while wearing your seatbelt . " Honey .... Why ? " He Answered while starting the engine . " Stop calling me that . " you said while rolling your eyes . " wae ? It's Cute .... " ' It Not Cute . you better leave if not we will be late . " You Said 

/skip the Car ride parts since you guys didn't really talk. /

In School . 

/6:55am ./

 Baekhyun POV 

"I stopped the engine and unbuckle my seatbelt , I turned to her and saw that she asleep . * Cute *  I thought " Yah, Wake Up , We are Going to Be Late . " I said as I shook her lightly . She Wakes Up and saw that the Surrounding is not like school . "where are we ?  She asked While rubbing her eyes cutely 

"School  " 

" This Is not school . "

" This is our hideout , you should know that me and my fellow memeber have a group called 'EXO " and we are that " kingka " there are lots of fans there , i can possibly let you bash by them right ? . "

" Arreso . " 

Your POV 

I open the door and alight . I saw 11 men standing quite far away , I went beside baekhyun and pulled his shirt . " dont be scared they won't bite you . "baekhyun said and patted my head . " Hyung ! You finally brought your Girlfriend to school . " And parrot coloured Hair said . " Yah , Didnt you read the news ? " baekhyun answered . "She Is My wife-to-be next week . " He said And Pulled me closer to him . "Bwh ? " A tall guy said as his jaw dropped . " Yah , Introduce yourself first " Baekhyun shouted ( but not really loud . ) .

" I'm the happy viurs of the group , chanyeol And I'm From EXO-K "

" Im the Maknae ,Sehun And I'm From EXO- K  "

" I'm the maknae Of EXO-M , Tao "

" I'm EXO-M Luhan "

" I'm EXO-M Lay "

" I'm The Trolling Guy Of EXO AND EXO -M, Chen "

" I'm EXO-M 's Baozi , Xiumin . "

" I'm The Leader Of EXO-M , Kris "

" I'm The Leader Of EXO-K and Their Guardian, Suho "

" I'm The Darkest a.k.a Kkamjong , Kai , And I'm from EXO-K "

" I'm EXO-K's D.O ."

"We Are One ! " EXO including Baekhyun Shouted " Annyeonghaseyo EXO Mida . " " Annyeonghaseyo Byun Ji-Young Mida " . "Yah , Pali , We  are going to be late ! " I said as I  pulled Baekhyun out . " "andwae ! There are alot of people outside ! they might know our hide out if we go out now ! . " " Whatever Im Going out . " 

Baekhyun POV

"Whatever Im Going out " She said and rolled her eyes . "Yah ,andwae ! I ran to her and pull her back . " Wae ? ~ I don't want to be late . " She Stomped her leg cutely and pouted  " Aish is for your own good ! " I Shouted at her 'arreso. Iwont go out anymore .... " She Said as she walked toward the car . "Wake me up when we are going ' She said with her eyes closed . " Hyung , What happen to the both of you ? Why are you going to marry her ? " Chanyeol asked . " Just inorder to save my father's company .... " i answered . "stop the question lets go to class . " I said As i walked to the car to wake Ji-Young up . " Wake up sleepyhead , lets go to the class . " I said as i tapped her shoulder lightly .  

After the Lesson . 

third person POV 

The Bell rang and the class stand and greet the teacher , baekhyun was sitting beside you As He requested to switch the place . you were packing your bag . suddenly you felt someone is holding onto your waist . you looked up and you saw baekhyun looking at you . " What are you looking at ? " you said as you fixed your bag . "I'm Looking at my beautiful Wife . "he said with a smiled . "Ew... let's go "  "  when you enter the cafe , baekhyun pulled you to their sit . the people in the cafe was eyeing and saying bad things about you ... " Just ingnore them , they are just jealous .  " " You sat down and thinking of what to eat .... suddenly a salad apper infront of you . you looked to the left side and saw baekhyun . "eat it " . you picked up the fork and poked a vegetable and give it to baekhyun . " Ah ~ " "Bwh , wae ? Why are you like this   ? " Baekhyun eyes wild opened . " just eat it " you say as you hold the vege infront of baekhyun mouth .he opened his mouth and eat it . The EXO Memeber just Oh-ed and aw-ed . after your lunch , you just contiune with your lesson .