five

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV 
Omma you said that you have something to tell us ,what is it ? ' Baekhyun asked ' you two will get married next Monday ! Your mom said ' bwh !?! Wae?!' You and Baekhyun said in unison . ' the earlier you two get married the earlier I can have a grandchildren . And plus the four of us is getting older and older , I want to see my grandchildren born . ' your mom said . You two looked and each other then to your parent . 

The next day 

'Ji-Young ya ! ' Mi young shouted . ' Ji-Young ! ' ' YAH ! Byun Ji-Young !  'She shouted ! ' wae ?' You replied . ' I have been calling you since just now !' 'Mian . I did not hear you .' Fine ,by the way ,when is your wedding ? ' 'next Monday .'you mumbled .' Bwh ?next month ?' ' next Monday '.you said . She nodded in respond .

After school .
You were on your way back home alone since Miyoung have to meet the teacher . You were walking to the bus stop , there are nobody there .suddenly , a drunk man walking toward you . ' h-hey there miss , a-a-are you loney?  L-l-let me entertain y-y-you . ' the drunk man said . And he started to kiss you and touched your back .' Stop ! ! ! HELP ! ANYONE THERE ? 'You shouted and pushing the man ' stop shouting miss , there are no one here .so st----' and you saw a guy punching the man . ' she's mine ! Get lost !' 'Hey are you fine ?' this voise sound so familar  Y-y-yeah . ' you said and looked up .it was Baekhyun . ' ' come on let go let me send you back .' ' it okay ,I can go by my self .' When you are abe. ' y-y-yah let me down ' you said . You were blushing . ' no I won't . ' as you reaches the carpark ,you saw EXO .' Annyeonghaout to start walking , Baekhyun carried you in bride style ' you greeted .' Annyeonghaseyo hyungsunim(sister-in-law ) .' Chanyeol greeted . 'Noona !! I miss you so much ' sehun shouted and hugged you 'yah ! How dare you hug my princess ?!' Baekhyun shouted as he pushed sehun away . Y-y-your princess ?!' You stutterd .' Yeap , my princess ' Baekhyun said And Smile

/flash back at the bride shop / 

You came out of the fitting room . Baekhyun and your parent and Mrs Byun were there . You went in again you change to another dress . 'Baekhyun come out i got something to tell you . ' Mrs Byun said .Baekhyun and Mrs Byun went out of the shop . ' I heard that you have been treating Ji-Young really bad . I don't care how you did it ,I just hope that you can treat Ji-Young as your real wife . ' Mrs Byun said . ' I will try .' 

End of flash back .

' I really hope that you can forget about the past  me . I'm sorry , will you forgive me ? ' Baekhyun said as he kneed down and took out something from his pocket , it's it the Ring that you want .

Flash back .
Baekhyun and I went into the rig shop and looked around and see if there is any ring we want . Baekhyun walked toward me as I was looking at a ring (which is the one the Baekhyun took out of his pocket . ) he saw looking at the ring . 'is there you like ?' Baekhyun asked coldly . 'No'. 

End of flash back . 

'Accept him ! ' ' accept him !'EXO member echoed . You nodded . ' Woohoo ! Congrats  hyung ! ' EXO cheered . 'Gumawo ' he said and hugged you . Suddenly Baekhyun kiss you . You widen your eyes (almost like D.O)  'y-y-yah ' ' Just go and get a room .' Kris said and rolled his eyes. Baekhyun glared at kris . ' Baek, lets go to class .' You said while tugging Baekhyun's uniform 

After school .
 You were packing your bag half way when you saw a note on the table . You looked up and saw Baekhyun smile and mouthed you 'read the note . ' you open and saw :



Meet me at the carpark . 
From : Your prince ,Baekhyun 



You carried your bag and walked toward the carpark .you walked toward Baekhyun , he did not notice that you were here. You give him a sudden back hug . 'Omo , you scared me .'Baekhyun said and pouted . ' aigoo,cute .'  You pinched his cheek . You two was having a sweet moment and was interrupt by sehun 'yah we are still here . ' You and Baekhyun looked at each other and laughed .  

After a few hours


You yawned and Baekhyun saw you . 'Are you tired ? ' 'a little ' ' guys we have to go .'Baekhyun said to EXO . 'Annyeong .' Exo greeted . 

On your way home 


You were sitting at the passager sit and Baekhyun was driving . You were looking at the ring that Baekhyun put . - I can't believe this '-you thought 'Ji-Young Yahh , if you are tired go sleep . I will wake you up when we arrived " Baekhyun said . you nodded .  

After a few mins 

You arrive at your house , you are still asleep . "Hey , we are here wake up .  " Baekhyun said as he lightly shake you . "oh , thanks for the ride . " you said as you rub your eyes cutely . " Aigoo , why are you so cute ? ' Baekhyun said as he ruffled your hair . "see you tomorrow " you said as you exited the car . 

the next day
You are having your breakfast when your phone rings 'where are you ? I'm outside your house ? 'Baekhyun asked 'oh hold on , ' 'Omma I'm going school now !' You shouted . You wore your shoe and run out . ' annyeong , lets go now . ' Baekhyun said and kiss you cheek . You blush . 

/skip the car ride / 

'Babe , we're here wake up . 'Baekhyun tapped your shoulder . After a few seconds you woke up . 'Lets go .'you exited the car and suddenly Baekhyun brought you to the hall .  'Why are we here ? We are late for class .' ' it's okay I told my parents about it .' Baekhyun and you went to sit in the first row . Suddenly Baekhyun got up and said 'wait for me here ' and run up to the back stage .  After a while you are getting bored and stand up . Suddenly you hear a music . It was 'I like you ' ( it from EXO , you can go YouTube and find the song ) after the song , Baekhyun walked down the stage and took out a brunch of Roses . You counted the roses and it 99 roses 'Gumawo ' you said . Baekhyun hugged you and kissed you . The EXO member cheered 'lets go to class ' Kai said ( oh and i forgot to mention that Baekhyun ,sehun ,Kai  ,kris ,suho and lay are in the same class as you while the rest are in the next class .) they all nodded . 

During break .
 
Baekhyun pulls you to the seats where they usually sits . 'You sit here ,I will get the lunch for you . When Baekhyun left , Kai was whispering to the other members.'Ji-Young ssi .' D.O called out . ' Nae ?' ' we will try to make Baekhyun jelouse but we need your help .' 'Sure.' D.O started to tell you about their plan . ' It's that okay ?' Kai said 'nae , I understand.' When Baekhyun came back , he asked ' what are you guys talking about ?' 'N-n-nothing .' He just nodded 'Baekhyun hyung , you know that I am going to court your princess ? ' ' how I wish you were single ,Ji-Young .' D.O said  . You were blushing .' Yah ! What on earth are you guys talking about , how dare you !' Baekhyun got angry . ' Baek , chill they are just joking .' You said . ' bwh ? Joking ?' Baekhyun relax a little bit . ' yeah we are just joking dont angry ...' Kai said . ' Aish , babe you knew it ?' ' yeah .'