Thirteen

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV


You and the group member started to perform . After that . You and the members went to the backstage to go to the waiting room . You open the door and enter the waiting room and you were shocked . You saw the exo members and the MCs . 'You have worked hard .' The exo members said to you and the members . You and the exo were talking happily when baekhyun pull you out of the room . 'Wae ?' You asked when baekhyun stop pulling you . 'The exo and I had thought of an idea .' Baekhyun said ' what idea ?' ' is to let your members live with us . ' ' did you tell Mr .LeeSooMan ? ' 'urmm ,he allowed ' you nodded In reply . After that . You told your members about it . They did not agreed at first , you manage to ask them to live with you . They went back to the dorm and packed all their things and went to your house .


When they arrive at your house , Hayoung knocked on the door and you opened the door . 'Oh you guys are here ' suddenly , sehun ,Chanyeol and Chen run towards you and Chen helped Hayoung while chanyeol helped Irene and Sehun helped Wendy . You brought them to the guest room there are three bed there and a washroom . 'This is actually Suho and lay oppa room . ' you said 'But where to they sleep now ? 'Wendy asked 'Suho went to share a room with kris oppa and Tao and Lay oppa went to sleep with xiumin oppa and Chen .' They nodded . You leave the room for them to unpack their things .

You walked down the stairs and heard 'Yah ! Oh Sehun give me back my phone !!' 'I did not take your phone !' You went to the living room and saw Sehun and Tao are fighting while the other members are laughing . They stopped fighting when they saw you are standing there . Tao started to sulk and sehun ignoring him You sat down next to baekhyun and asked 'what happen ?' 'They hid Tao phone when he went to the toilet . And he thought that sehun took his phone . ' baekhyun whisper 'then where is his phone ?' Baekhyun pointed to Chen . You nodded . Then , the girls walked down the stairs ,kris stood up for Hayoung to sit and Sehun stood up for Wendy to sit and tao stood up for Irene to sit . The three of them sat down on the floor . When Tao and sehun are sitting on the floor , Tao is still fighting with sehun and asked sehun where is his phone . 'I told you is not with me !! Is with Chen hyung !' Tao then went to Chen and search his phone . Meanwhile , you brought your members around the house .


After a while you and your members went to the living room and sat down . You asked the members to introduce themselves 'annyeonghaseyo Kim HaYoung mida and I'm 23 years old .' 'Annyeonghaseyo Irene mida and I'm 22 years old ' 'annyeonghaseyo park Wendy mida and I'm the maknae of the group . I'm 21years old . ' they bowed and exo stood up to introduce themselves 'we are one ! Annyeonghaseyo exo mida ' they then introduce themselves one by one .

After that , D.O and Lay went to the kitchen to prepare dinner . While the other member are play true or dare . Sehun found a bottle started to spin . It landed on Kai . 'True or dare ?' Chen asked 'dare ' 'I dare you to kiss D.O later and not telling him that it is a dare . ' Xiumin said . Kai was shocked and agreed . Next , Kai spin the bottle and landed to you . You choose truth 'do you have any boyfriend before you married to baekhyun ?' Chen asked . You shook your head . You spin the bottle and it landed on sehun . Ue said truth . 'Do you have a crush ?' Sehun nodded . The member nodded and sehun spin the bottle and landed on him again . Sehun choose truth again . 'Who is it ? ' Kai asked . Sehun eyed on Wendy . They saw it and They all decided to change Wendy seat to next to sehun . Sehun blushed when Kai . You were play half way and suddenly D.O shouted 'dinner is ready . ' Kai stood up first and walked toward D.O and tapped his shoulder . 'Yes ?' D.O said and suddenly Kai pulled him and kissed him . D.O was shocked you all was laughing and sat down . After a few seconds , D.O shouted 'YAH ! WHY YOU KISS ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !!! 'Every one laughed and continue eating .

At night . Both the group were at the living room watching 'running man ' . Watching half way , you yawn . Baekhyun saw that and asked if you were tired . You nodded . Baekhyun went to the bedroom with you and lie down on the bed . You closed the door and went to the bed and sleep .


The next day ,

The exo and Girls Skies member woke up around 530 am and wash up for school . The girls had just transferred to your school . You decided to spilt up the girls . Irene and HaYoung Took the exo-m van and Wendy took the exo-k van . You went in first ,followed by baekhyun then chanyeol . You , baekhyun and chanyeol took the back seat and D.O sit next to the manager and suho and Kai sit infront of you lastly , sehun and Wendy sat next to each other . Baekhyun and chanyeol has plan to tease sehun . 'Maknae-ya . When are you going to confess with your crush ?' Chanyeol said . 'Sehun blushed and shout 'hyung !!!' They laughed . 'But Wendy have a boyfriend tho . ' you whisper . 'Nae ?!' Chanyeol and baekhyun shouted . You nodded and sehun heard the conversation . 'Noona , can I change place with you ? ' sehun asked .