Twenty-six

Married to the Kingka ?

Third Person POV


The week before you give birth .

As the other members went to school while you and Baekhyun stay at home since he has to take care of you .  You lie on the bed, reading your favourite book and then, Baekhyun came in with a cup of milk. 

 

"Yeobo, have your milk." Baekhyun said. 

 

You stopped reading and bookmarked your book and closed it afterwards. You placed your book on the table next to the bed, and then looked at Baekhyun. You smiled at him while getting your cup of milk. But you realized that the milk's flavour is original. And you detest Original flavoured milk like how you detest Jajangmyeon. 

 

"Yeobo, I want chocolate milk." you said.

 

Baekhyun scratched his head and replied;

 

"But, we don't have chocolate milk at home and the original milk makes you healthier..." 

 

You insisted of having chocolate milk. Baekhyun couldn't do anything but to go out of the room to call the maid to run an errand to the grocery shop to get you, your chocolate milk. Baekhyun came back into the room after that and he sat on the bed. 

 

"How are you feeling?" he asked. 

 

You smiled and told him that you're fine. He smiled and rubbed your stomach.

 

"Next week, just next week... our babies are coming out... I can't wait." he said.

 

You smiled.

"Will they be as mischievous as you?" you asked , Smirking . 

"No ! " Baekhyun shouted .  

"Hahahahah ... Just Kidding " You said, while you laugh. 

"Not funny at all." Baekhyun replied you. 

 

You continued laughing and Baekhyun continued;

 

"I really hope that our babies will be as smart and gentle as both of us." Baekhyun said.

"Hmm... I just wish that our babies will be really really obedient and understanding.. And not like kids nowadays, smoking, drinking, scolding and yelling at their parents." You said.

"Don't worry, if our kids are like that, I'll use bacon and hit their head." Baekhyun joked.

"Not funny." You said, coldly.

"Hahahahahha!" Baekhyun laughed.

"Yah ! I'm Being serious now " You Said 

" Alright ! I Will Stop . " Baekhyun said hugging you . 

*knock Knock .* 

"Come In . " Baekhyun said Releasing his hug from you . 

" Sir , Your Milk is ready  . " One Of the maid said . 

" Thank you . " Baekhyun said as he walked toward the maid and grabbed the cup from the maid's hand . The Maid Bowed and left the room 

" Babe , here's your Chocolate Milk . " Baekhyun said as he passes you your Chocolate Milk . 


On the day 

'B-Ba-Baekhyun ! " You shouted 

"huh ? Yes ? " Baekhyun said as he open his eyes . 

"My Stomach hurts ! " You groaned in pain  . 

" Ah-ah.  W-what should I Do ? Baekhyun said nervously . 

"Bring me to the hospital  ! " You Shouted . 

Baekhyun Quickly carry you in bride style and wake the other member up . 

" HYUNG ! HURRY UP ! JI-YOUNG IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH ! " Baekhyun shouted at Suho .

Suho quickly went to the Garage and start the car . and soon zoomed off to the hospital . 

 


IN THE CAR

You held Onto Baekhyun's Hand Tightly

" Ji-Young ah ., Hang in there we are reaching the hospital " Baekhyun said . 

Soon . Suho stopped infront of the hospital and baekhyun quickly carried you in bride style . 

"DOCTOR ! NURSE ! HELP ME " Baekhyun shouted .

The nurses upon hearing Baekhyun's shoutings, immediately rushed towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun gently placed you on the emergency bed. Soon, the nurses immediately rushed you to the labor room. The nurses stopped Baekhyun from entering the room as it was not really convenient . 

" Please let Me in . My wife need me !  "Baekhyun shouted . 

" No we can't , Mr Byun , You have to wait outside . " The Nurse say

" Fine  " Baekhyun said 


WHILE WAITING FOR YOU 

 

Baekhyun called Suho And wendy to asked them to come to the hopital. 

"Hyung" 

"Yes ? " 
" Please Come To DanHanMinGuk Hospital after your lesson has ended . "

" Wae? "

"Ji-Young  Is Giving birth now . " 

" Okay " 

Just like that Baekhyun ended The call with Suho . Baekhyun then called Wendy . 

"Hello Oppa , " 

"Wendy ah . can you ask everyone to come to DanHanMinguk Hospital . " 

"Nae Oppa " 


"Jiyoung shi . Please push harder ! We can see the head "

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You Shouted

"Your First Child Is out ! Its A Boy ! 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! " You Shouted . 

"Ji-young Harder ! We can See the head .! "

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " You shouted again / 

" Congratulation Ji-Young Your Second child is a Girl  " 

Suddenly you are screaming in pain . The Doctor found out something.