Chapter 5 : Everything is fine as long as you're with me

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sooyoung POV

I swiftly turned the car into the parking area before pulling the handbrake as the car came to stop on the spot. I looked over to the girl who was sleeping soundly on the seat beside me. She had been sleeping since we left the campus. I gently called her name.

“Yoona yah.. hey. Wake up sleeping beauty... We are here already..”
She didn't move. So, I gently shook her shoulder. She stirred a bit but her eyes are still closed. She must be really sleepy. I felt bad to wake her up. She must have been staying up late these past few days. Since her coures was different from mine and the others, there was nothing much we could do to help her. She was pretty much struggling alone while studying for her paper.

Soon, leaned towards and took a look at Yoona. She was about to wake her but I quickly shooed her. I decided to let Yoona have her sleep a bit more. Therefore, I told Sunny to go out first and meet with the others while I'll stay and wake up Yoona.

“Okay Soo.. I’ll go with the others first. Sulli is here already and she’s waiting for us. But don’t be too late okay." She agreed. Before she got out of the car, she glanced and sighed as she watched the sleeping girl once again. "Aigoo..this sleepyhead, bet she didn’t sleep at all last night.“

I nodded as I watched Sunny left and went to the others. I could see that Tiffany and Seohyun were talking to Leeteuk and Heechul. I guess Hyoyeon did a good job in making them mingle with the others. Both of them seemed comfortable with us. Hence, I turned back to look at Yoona who was sleeping soundly beside me. I slowly pushed away few strand of her hair that covered her face. She looked so serene even when she's sleeping. Hm, this friend of mine is so special to me. No matter how hard life strikes her, she always put her best smile and act so dorky and happy in front of us. But I know, she kept problems to herself which was one of the things that I hate about her. Ya, I still remember about our first ever big fight that we had last year.

Flashback

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” 

“ Nah.. it’s really is okay Soo. Don’t get too worry about it”

“ WHAT? Those stupid girl just stole and copy your project and told Dr. Soo Man that you stole their ideas! And you said its okay??“

I was really furious when she told me the truth. How could she say it’s okay when she almost got suspension because of that. Luckily Dr. Soo Man know her students well enough. He didn’t believe the story but he still have to give Yoona some punishments.That’s why she haven’t be hanging out with us for few days already.She told us that she was helping her friend and she couldn't meet us for awhile. We all believe that. Plus,she would always called me every day and she sound cheery as usual. I didn’t expect that she was actually struggling by herself trying to complete her project in just few days time. Luckily, today my class got cancelled and I told the others that I wanna pay a visit to her place.I was shocked when I saw her. She’s looked like a zombie! I could see her messy hair, tired face and the large black circle around her eyes. Moreover,  there were books and files all over her desk and her messy bed, can drinks, biscuits inside her room.This was such a disaster. 

“ Hm.. what do you expect me to do Soo? Well, I’m still here right? That’s good enough for me. Plus, Dr. Soo Man is helping me. I just have to come up with a new project and submit it within this week. I’m almost there though”

“ What do you mean it's good enough?? Yoong, It took you almost a month to complete that project. How can you complete a new project within this week? This is so ridiculous! I’m not gonna stay here and do nothing. I’m gonna make those es regret for doing this and give your project back! They'll pay for this!“ I took my bag from her bed and walked out from her room. But before I could step out of her room, she grabbed my hand and turned me to face her.

“Soo, listen to me. I've already come out with another project. I already informed Dr. Soo Man about it. I'll try to do as much as I can even if I didn't complete it, I can still submit it to him. He agreed with it. Come on Soo. Trust me, okay? I can do this. Don’t do anything stupid. Please.” 

“Yoona! This is your final for this semester. If you didn't score, it might affect your grade. What? Do you wanna extend you studies and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter