Chapter 4 : Dear heart

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Cafeteria-
A lovely young girl was walking towards the cafeteria. Although she was only wearing a simple white t-shirt with a black sweatshirt tighten around her waist, a pair of blue worn out jeans, a blue baseball cap and a sling bag across her shoulder, her presence still caught the attention of people around her. Some guys and girls would turn their head around just to take another look of this young pretty girl. Yet, the girl was oblivious to her surrounding as she quicken her pace towards the bunch of people who were waiting for her.

“She’ s here!!” said Teukkie upon seeing the doe eye girl entering the cafeteria,while Hyo and Sunny were shouting her name and waved excitedly at her. People at the cafeteria were looking at them. However, they were not suprised with the commotion that the group had caused. It was a common sight for those students who knew them. In the campus, the group was pretty famous. They were known for their excellent achievement in their studies as well as their participant in their clubs.

On the other hand, Sooyoung had already making her way towards the girl with a bright smile on her face.

“ YOONA~~!” said Sooyoung while hugging her.

“ Sooyoungie~~! Miss me? Hehe..” said Yoona while pouting her lip.

“Huh, do you really need to ask me that? It’s been 5 days 45 minutes and err.. 37 sec since the last time I meet you. Oh make it 38 now! ”

“Hahahaha.. aww.. really? Me too!” . Sooyoung takes Yoona’s hand and walked towards the group.

“ Hello people!” said Yoona happily.

“Huh?! People?? You just call Soo, ‘ Sooyoungie~’ with that cute voice of yours.. but you just call us people??” said Hyoyeon while making an angry face to Yoona. She folded her arms and pouted, pretended to be sad.

Yoona chuckled at her adorable friend. She put her arm over Hyoyeon's shoulder . "Aww.. Hyo ah.. Don’t be mad at me. You know you're my very special friend. Hey, you are my People no.1! “

Her eyes were widen brightly. “ Really??" She jumped excitedly. "You hear that guys? I’m People no. 1! No. 1! I’m ahead of you, you, and you! Hahaha“ Hyoyoen was pointing her finger to each one of them while dancing her weird kind of dance. The others could only rolled the eyes at her antics.

“ Aihh.. as expected from you Hyo..” sighed Heechul.

 

*Yoona POV
Hyoyeon was doing her weird dance again. I know she was about to pick a fight with me when I just greet her ‘ Hello people’ but once I told her that she’s my People no.1, her mood turned upside down. This kind of weird interaction between us that makes us closer and made Heechul facepalming himself everytime we put our antics togethers.

We were still laughing while Sunny and Teukkie tried to stop Hyo from dancing. Suddenly, I feel Sooyoung nudged me.

“ Why are you smiling? Are you okay?”

“ Yes. I’m fine. I just miss you guys a lot”. I smile again, assuredly.

She smiled back at me. She tightened her grip on my hand and whispered, “I miss you too”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter