Chapter 43 : It's time

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was another bright and sunny day, which was really suitable for and outing especially when it was weekend. People who have been stressing out during the weekdays, were really looking forwards for this day. It was the time where they could actually took their mind off their works and just have fun with their family and friends.

“Yoona unnie!! Help me!!”

“JUNG SOOJUNG!! COME HERE!!”

Yoona laughed heartedly while watching the two sisters chasing around the park. Krystal somehow put few slices of cucumbers inside Jessica’s sandwich. As a result, she could be on her way to hospital later on. Luckily, Yoona decided to pass her invitation of joining the prank early that day.

“Aigooo...those girls! Still acting like a kid!”

Yoona turned to look at the woman beside her who was setting up the foods on the table. Her husband was helping her as well. Yoona smiled satisfiedly as she remembered the day she reunited back with her mom.




“Are you sure she’s won’t be mad at me unnie?” Yoona was still nervous at the thought of meeting Mrs. Jung. They both were outside the house, waiting for someone to open the door.
Jessica smiled reassuringly while holding Yoona’s hand. 

“She never mad at you, Yoona. Like I’ve told you before, since you left, she barely talks to us. She was really regret of leaving you. She changed a lot now. I really hope that you can bring herself back. Please, Yoona..”

Yoona slowly nodded her head.


+++++


“Hi, Yoona unnie! I really miss you!”

Yoona was taken by surprised when Krystal rushed towards her and gave her a tight hug. She didn’t expect that she would accept her easily. 

“H—Hi Krystal.” She replied while patting her back. “ I miss you too. You grow taller.”

“Yeah! I did. But this shorty doesn’t move even an inch.” She pointed at Jessica who then gave her a sharp glare.

Yoona laughed at Krystal’s mock. She always know that Krystal have the same mischievous kind of mind like her. But, she never know that they both share the same birth mother. Maybe that was the reason why she easily got comfortable with the little Jung. Well, they do look alike.


+++++

“She’s upstair, in the study room.” Mr. Jung informed the girl about their mother’s whereabouts. 

None of them had informed Mrs. Jung that Yoona was coming to their place today. Yoona bowed and thanked to Mr. Jung and turned to face Jessica who was standing beside her. Fully aware of Yoona’s look, Jessica reached out her hand.

“Come. I’ll bring you there.”


+++++

“ Thanks Sica unnie.”

Jessica smiled and nodded. She pulled her into a hug.

“Don’t worry too much. Things will be just fine. Okay?” She patted her back.

After Jessica left, Yoona took a deep breath and slowly turned the knob opened. Slowly, she took a peek inside the room. Seeing no figure inside it, she opened it wider and stepped into the room. She looked around the room and soon her eyes caught a figure sitting by herself at the balcony.

She stared at her back for awhile. Her eyes started to brim with tears. She took another deep breath before she slowly started to walk towards the woman, step by step. 
She stopped as she was now standing right behind the woman who was still oblivious about her presence in the room. She slowly reached out her hand and put it gently on her shoulder.

Mrs. Jung who was a bit startled with the sudden touch on her shoulder turned to face the girl.

“Mo—Mom...” She stuttered as a drop of tears fell from her eyes.

Mrs. Jung gasped as her eyes went wide open. She looked at Yoona incredulously. She couldn’t believe her eyes to see Yoona standing in front of her. She couldn’t believe her ears as she heard Yoona called her mom. But, she couldn’t lie to her heart, when her heart beat rapidly making everything seems real to her. Her daughter was indeed standing and calling her right now.

“Yoo—Yoona...”

Yoona nodded her head.

“Mom. It—it’s me. Yoona.”

Mrs. Jung stood up abruptly. She held Yoona’s hand, she touch her cheek, her eyes, her nose... Everything is real. She was really sure that she wasn’t dreaming. Soon, tears started flowing down her cheek.

“It—it’s really you..my Yoongie..”

Yoona cried even harder as she heard she called Yoongie. She really missed to be call that by her mom. She quickly hugged her as she cried in her arms.

“Mom! I’m really sorry. I’ve been such a bad daughter to you. I’m really sorry, mom. Please forgive me. I really miss you. I really do...”

Mrs. Jung was lost of words. She didn’t expect Yoona to come and apologize. Because there was nothing for her to be sorry for. It wasn’t Yoona’s fault from the start. Yet, this little girl still came to her and asked for her forgiveness. It really touched her heart.

“No dear.. Don’t say like that. You are my daughter. I’m really sorry for abandoning you. I was at fault. Forgive me dear. I really love you.”

She slowly the girl’s hair. She was really glad that her daughter was now in her arms. Her life becomes brighter again.


+++++

After all the teary moment she had with her mom, both of them went downstair to the living room where the other were waiting for them. Jessica, Krystal and Mr. Jung smiled brightly as they saw the mother and daughter were walking down the stair hand in hand. At last, all the crisis has been solved.

Mrs Jung insisted Yoona to stay over at their home. She wanted to cook for her. Thus, Yoona have no excuse to decline the offer cause she too, missed her mom’s cooking.

“Yoona, sit over there, beside your mom.”

“Oh, thank you Mr. Jung.”

“Dad.”

“Huh?” 

Yoona looked at him confusedly.

“We are family now. You are my daughter too. So, call me dad, okay?” He smiled.

Yoona was surprised with Mr. Jung’s words. She slowly nodded her head as she tried to hold in her tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter