Chapter 9 : The break up

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRANGG!!

The sound of broken glasses clashes to the ground was obviously heard. A girl stood in front of a broken mirror. Her right fist was bleeding. Yet, she couldn’t feel the throbbing pain on her hand. All she could feel was the pain inside her heart.

“ Why.. why did you leave me… why Tiffany.. why ..” she kept mumbling those questions to herself.

-Somewhere in campus -

* Hyoyeon POV

“ Ah.. I’m so tired! Luckily the dance practices have ended. Now, I can focus more on the projects and also study for the final exams “

“ Huh?! Hyo, you do study? Wow.. I never thought that you could even think about studying! “ Heechul said sarcastiscally.

“ Yah! Do you wanna die huh? “ I showed my fist to him. He quickly hid behind Leeteuk.

“ Teukkie… Hyo wanna beat me.. Help~ “

“ Hahahaha.. Serves you right! Why did you just now “

“ Aih.. where are they? I thought we are gonna meet them here at 5.30. An right now it’s almost 6. Those two girls are so gonna get from me for making me wait this long “

5 minutes later, I saw the couple walking hand in hand towards us. They looked happily chatting with each other. I’m glad that they are doing well.

“ Hey guys! And A GIRL. Hehehe.. sorry for making you wait . We had a discussion with the lecturer regarding on the assignment he gave us. That’s why we were late“ Sooyoung explained. Sunny was nodding beside her. Their hand was still intact with each other.

“ Luckily I’m in a good mood today. So I’m gonna accept that ‘ I said.

Then, all of us started to make our way to the library. We have decided to do some revision today. Upon reaching the library, we met with Dr. Soo Man. He was one of Yoona’s close lecturers. So, he knew all of us pretty well. He was a very friendly and nice person.

“ Hello sir “ all of us said while bowing to him.

He smiled. “ Hello. Hm, I’m surprised to see all of you here instead of the cafeteria. I thought library is a restricted area for you” he joked.

“ Expect the unexpected from us, sir “ Heechul said.

“ Haha.. ya, you all are very unique people. I should do that. Oh ya by the way, where is Yoona?” He suddenly asked.

All of us were surprised with his question.

“ I haven’t seen her in class since last week. I thought she was busy with her club’s activities. But, I was informed that the activities are ended by this week. Hm.. does anyone of you know where she is right now? “he added.

None of us could answer his question. Dr. Soo Man looked at each one of us. He sighed.

“ This is your final year. Don’t waste all the energy and efforts that you have been putting since the first day you here. This is the moment where you’ll put everything you had for the last time. I hope all of you could give the best that you had this time. You kno w what I mean right? Well, I should get going now. Good luck. “He said.

But before he leaved, he turned to us, “Among all of the students that I know, your group is one of the closest I’ve ever met. She might seem a tough person and I know that all of you know how fragile she can be. Find her. Help her.That’s what friends are for, right? “He added before leaving us dumbfounded by the information that we just received.

“She’s been ditching classes? “ Leeteuk broke the silent.

“That doesn’t sounds like her at all. “ I said.

“I’m going to her place. “Suddenly Sooyoung said. She looked really shocked and worried. Sunny was beside her, holding her hand tightly.

“ I’ll go with you.” I told her.

“ Okay then, you, Sooyoung and Sunny, go to her place. While me and Heechul will try to ask around and find her. Anything, let’s inform each other okay? “ Leeteuk decided for us. I nodded my head.

                                                                                                                                               +++++

“ Yoona!! Open the door!! I know you’re in there! “ Sooyoung was banging on the door.

We’ve been calling her out for almost 10 minutes now. But stil, no answer.

“ Maybe she’s not at home.” said Sunny.

“ Ya, I also think the same. Plus, her car is also not here. “ My mind was thinking about the worst. Oh god. Please don’t ler her do anything stupid. I kept on calling and texting her phone and hoping for a reply from her.

“ Tiffany…” suddenly Sooyoung looked at us. Then she just stormed her way passed us.

Oh no. This is not good. I know that looked. A mad Sooyoung was always not a good thing.

I quickly sent a text.


‘ Please Yoona, please check your phone’. I silently pray.

                                                                                                                                               +++++

*Seohyun POV 

Tiffany unnie was laying on my lap. We were watching TV. Since the fight that we had, we become much closer than before.

“Juhyun! “ I heard her calling me. She was chasing me.

“ Seo Juhyun! please.. please stop.” I couldn’t stand h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter